Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on May 10th, 2013, 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Winston are you sort of vetting these before you post them?

This girl - http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?a ... pierabroad has been on the site about as long as I have (2007). I would say she's fairly serious about finding somebody.

Since many of the men on this site come from various racial backgrounds, have you thought to just posting the women that make "Not Important" under Race?

Thanks for posting these though because unless you have a higher than Silver account you won't have access to the additional pictures often in profiles.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, I just remembered I saw a real life Russian bride yesterday! It was quite a rare sight round here, older Brits like Thai brides whereas the younger generation seem fascinated with Chinese women.

I was very impressed with the Russian bride. She was tall, had beautiful long black hair and awesome legs. Naturally she was very well dressed, and it was clear the couple were out building stuff to make a nice home for themselves. It's a hassle finding a foreign bride, but I'm sure it's worthwhile :D .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

The tattoo on that hussy's belly is totally gross. As for the attractive women, they're just as picky and bitchy as American women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:The tattoo on that hussy's belly is totally gross. As for the attractive women, they're just as picky and bitchy as American women.
They are not. They may be takers and gold diggers and leechers. But they are a million times more flirtatious, sociable and approachable than American women. They are not paranoid of strangers either. That I can promise you. Go to Russia and you will see that they are a different breed.