Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Russian Women on Elenas Models! Wow!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:06 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:21 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Postby IraqVet2003 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Winston wrote:
Hero wrote:The tattoo on that hussy's belly is totally gross. As for the attractive women, they're just as picky and bitchy as American women.

They are not. They may be takers and gold diggers and leechers. But they are a million times more flirtatious, sociable and approachable than American women. They are not paranoid of strangers either. That I can promise you. Go to Russia and you will see that they are a different breed.

Hey Winston, I think you should call this post, "FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE" taking from the title from a James Bond (007) film and which would also fit the avatar you have currently chosen.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics