Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Am I an idiot?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Am I an idiot?

Postby Hero » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Against my better judgment, I just paid to chat with a couple of women on anastasiaweb.com. This afternoon's total came to $64. I'm afraid I'm going to get hooked and end up paying hundreds of dollars a month and have nothing to show for it in the end. Help!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Just dont do it anymore, cant be that hard to stop.
I just wonder what this asian chicks think about western men when they see how easy we spend money just to chat with them and see a bit of p***y on screen.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby well-informed » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 am

Well thanks mangina keep giving them money. Lol keep doing it you white-knight dumbass

If you feel the need to pay asian women $$$ to see something that you've already seen before over a webcam, then that really shows how desirable/wothless you are as a man lol

Why pay for p***y you're not even touching haha
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby well-informed » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:17 am

*worthless
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby onezero4u » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am

YES youre acting like an idiot for paying for that shit !!

you have to pay to talk to some beothches????
fuk im floored.

change your handle from HERO to IDIOT asap.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby Fenix » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:36 am

You can go on MySpace and talk to hundreds of Russian women for free and build a friendship with them and not pay a dime. So, yeah, this was a dumb decision on your part.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Re: Am I an idiot?

Postby zboy1 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:49 am

Hero wrote:Against my better judgment, I just paid to chat with a couple of women on anastasiaweb.com. This afternoon's total came to $64. I'm afraid I'm going to get hooked and end up paying hundreds of dollars a month and have nothing to show for it in the end. Help!

Dude, at least with prostitutes, you're getting some poontang in return. Blowing 64 bucks chatting with a bunch of women and not getting anything in return is a complete waste of time.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby have2fly » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 am

OMG! Yes, you are! Stop that crap immediately!

If you want to spend money to talk to women, then register at dating.happierabroad.com. It has some girls from the U.S. too by the way. Not too many, but still. Other girls from that website at least seem to be real.

Otherwise there are many FREE websites. Like
http://mamba.ru/?lang_id=3
It has English interface option too. They only ask you to pay for VIP which you don't have to.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby Mr S » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:45 am

YUP!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:22 am

So just in case it didn't sink in yet OP, the answer to your question is yes! :D
Just invest money in a plane ticket and go P4P if you're intent to spend money on women. Might as well get some bang for your buck, literally!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I am feeling this tough love you all are giving him. He deserves it even though he's a cool, online acquaintance to me. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby well-informed » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Its all good Irizarry a little tough love doesn't hurt, some guys need a good kick in the ass to wake them up :D
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:28 pm

well-informed wrote:Its all good Irizarry a little tough love doesn't hurt, some guys need a good kick in the ass to wake them up :D

You are so right. Sometimes the only thing that will wake a guy up is a kick in the ass.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Yes, I needed an ass-kicking. That's why I came here and confessed.

But MAN, those Ukrainian women are hot!!!!!!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby have2fly » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:33 am

Yes, those women are hot! There is a reason why my friends feel so depressed and can't look at American women when they return from Ukraine. But be aware, it is not really safe there.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Next

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics