Am I an idiot?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

have2fly wrote: But be aware, it is not really safe there.
Oh? What's gonna happen if I go?

In any case, I would risk a lot for one of those beauties :D
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Oh? What's gonna happen if I go?

In any case, I would risk a lot for one of those beauties
Yeah, I would risk too. "Not safe" meaning you have to watch your back and don't really trust people. Social dynamics is different over there. People could be drinking with you until you pass out and then rob you, for example. There are other things that could happen. I would suggest always stay in public places and avoid empty city streets at night. When you go to Ukraine, consider yourself visiting South Chicago or Bronx in NY. Of course it's not as bad, but just don't get relaxed and careless.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

have2fly wrote:Yeah, I would risk too. "Not safe" meaning you have to watch your back and don't really trust people. Social dynamics is different over there. People could be drinking with you until you pass out and then rob you, for example. There are other things that could happen. I would suggest always stay in public places and avoid empty city streets at night. When you go to Ukraine, consider yourself visiting South Chicago or Bronx in NY. Of course it's not as bad, but just don't get relaxed and careless.
No worries, it's not like it would be my first trip abroad. Besides, if I go I think I'd find myself a Ukrainian guide first.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Hey don't talk shit about the Bronx. Mess around and within 20 years, it may succeed from the Union and make its primary idiom Spanish. :O) lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!