Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Super Hot Serbian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Super Hot Serbian women

Postby ssjparris » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 am

Okay so i personally trust some people here and their opinion. although i have limited experience for east europe. others here in the forum have a large amount of knowledge because of their experiences with living there. such as Have2Fly, Mark Davis Anna Davis, and Google.

So from my experience with serbia through facebook ( wonderful female experiences ) i present to you hot sexy Serbian women>>>>....

i actually like the music for this second one. but ofcourse enjoy them sexy ladies from russia
poland and croatia...

and ofcourse we gotta get into other types from around the area too.. like from moldova....

and another one of them tap dat ass specials....

since you watched it...that is $200 for the ass crack special...and another $300 for the
magnificent butt clapper. enjoy !!!.
Junior Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics