What are the Rich like in Eastern Europe and Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

What are the Rich like in Eastern Europe and Europe?

Post by ssjparris »

what kind of people are they in east europe if they are rich. are they snobby, stuck up, uptight, dislike poor people. i would love to know. as i am becoming a very affluent person myself. plan to increase my growth in my business 300%.

i think i still would want to live with poor people. because they are so much more open and friendly with zero uptightness.

just share your understanding on european rich and what they are like. if they are good people to be around then i will definitely hang out with them and live in their area over there in east europe or anywhere in europe. thanks.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I found that rich Eastern Europeans are somewhat more cliquish than the general population. They tend to be thin, dress well, and go to their own special lounges, clubs, and social events.

They tend to be very appreciative of the arts, and very avant garde. An American can do well in those circles if he dresses up a bit more, and keeps himself into shape. Fat is not allowed generally-speaking.

Some of them are snobbish, but some of them are cool as hell. The women tend to be more difficult to impress, but the ones that have grown tired of their own men are ripe for the picking.

Middle class and working class girls are far easier and more enthralled with a westerner.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Okay that is great to hear. i really like a very nice clean environment and the rich are usually the ones in that kind of environment, ofcourse this includes middle class east european people too. though i could be wrong about poor class too. as i have seen my facebook female friend from serbia she has some very very very expensive shit in her house. i saw it in her pictures. so maybe she is wealthy. i never asked. but she likes me alot. so i might have it good with rich women there perhaps without money. but again i am becoming affluent anyways. so we will see.

lets meet someday contrarian.