Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What is FEMEN?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What is FEMEN?

Postby Iawesome60 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:59 am

Does anyone know any information about the FEMEN group? I know they are based in Eastern Europe. I just hope they are not like the feminist movement. The feminist movement destroys the natural harmony between a man and a woman. We have seen what the feminist movement has done in English speaking countries.

If FEMEN does damage to Eastern Europe like feminism, that would suck.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby aozora13 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:39 am

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 pm

aozora13 wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femen

These women tried to protest against international marriage agencies. Does Mark Davis' have an international marriage agency? I know there are members that have Ukrainian women as an option. It would be devastating to them if the FEMEN group shuts down marriage agencies. Sorry if I appear to be complaining. I wonder how other members feel about this group.

P.S.: Thanks aozora13
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby Guyver » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 am

They look like a European version of a Feminazi movement. I don't trust them. Hopefully, Ukraine's government and people see how dangerous they are and stop them. If they have been paying attention to what these feminists have done in the west, then they will do the smart thing.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Postby have2fly » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:24 am

Oh guys! Those FEMEN chicks are laughed upon by everyone in Ukraine! They basically flash their breasts on cameras all the time screaming political crap.

Besides, I would be glad if feminists in America would flash their breasts and look HALF as good as those girls from Ukraine.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re: What is FEMEN?

Postby Jackal » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 am

Iawesome60 wrote:If FEMEN does damage to Eastern Europe like feminism, that would suck.

You should remember that "Eastern Europe" isn't that united culturally. For example, Hungarians generally could care less what's going on in Ukraine, and I would imagine that Ukrainians generally don't care what happens in Hungary. And there are lots of old rivalries. For example, if the Slovaks really started to like something, then Hungarians might not like it just because they don't like Slovaks and vice-versa. So Eastern Europe definitely doesn't operate as one unit.

I'd never heard of FEMEN before. Hungarian is a difficult language and isn't a Slavic language, so this giant linguistic barrier keeps a lot of stuff out.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics