My Russia and Philippines video tributes to Winston

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No that's Lyuba. She's from trip 2. See trip 3 disc 2. It's right after I visit the two Christian missionaries in Moscow and have pizza with them. After I come back from Lithuania.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
I got an idea. Maybe you can use those two clips of me making out with the Latvian girl and the Russian girl, the ones used in that Shiny Toy Winstons music video that came out a long time ago? Remember those two clips? Since your last music video showed a lot of kidding, they would have blended right in. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond,
What about the clips in Trip 3 of these girls below? Remember them? They would be good for inclusion in a music video too.

Also, did you find the clip of me and Marina running around the pool table yet? It's right after the clip of her in the snow.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: My Russia and Philippines video tributes to Winston

Post by Winston »

I just created a playlist on my YouTube channel of the music videos of me and short clips of me in Russia being wild and free. lol. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c