My Russia and Philippines video tributes to Winston

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's strange. What version of Windows Movie Maker are you using? Mine takes most video formats and converts them to WMV. WMV is the output format that Windows Movie Maker outputs to.

Can you click "Update" in Windows Movie Maker to try to get the new version?

To convert videos from one format to another, you can use Format Factory, which has quality settings. I've used it for years and it is easy to use and efficient. Download it here:

http://format-factory.en.softonic.com/

Try this program called IMovie for Windows:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7009595/ ... or_Windows
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are more video clips from Winston's third trip to Russia. Working three jobs doesn't give me a lot of free time but I have finished extracting all the videos. They total a little over 30 minutes (about 30 minutes and 30 seconds).

Now I need to find a good converter to convert them to wmv format so maybe then I can put all the clips together as one.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I also put all the videos I extracted up on Vimeo. I have them set to unlisted on youtube so hopefully they won't be taken down like my videos were a few months ago.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are the last ones. There are a total of 24 video clips, this is all from Winston's third trip to Russia.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are the six videos from the first page of this thread. The total is 24 videos, total time about 30 minutes and 30 seconds. Now I will try to find software to convert the video files to wmv so I can put them into movie maker and make all the videos into one video.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I finally was able to put all the video clips together. The only file that worked was converting all the clips to .avi file, then I could put them into windows movie maker.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a new video I just made compiling all three of Winston's trips to Russia and eastern Europe. The song I used is called, "I Still Believe" from the group called, "The Call."

I like this video a lot, you will see Winston like you have never seen him before! :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a new video I just made compiling all three of Winston's trips to Russia and eastern Europe. The song I used is called, "I Still Believe" from the group called, "The Call."

I like this video a lot, you will see Winston like you have never seen him before! :D

HEY THAT WAS GREAT! SUPERB! AWESOME!

One thing though. You should have included the clips of me kissing the blonde woman in front of the fountain, the one where we kissed a long time. Also the kiss I did with that Latvian girl and with the brunette Elena in Yoshkar-Ola. lol Those would have been great in the music video too. And the one where I put the engagement ring on Katya and then kiss her would have been great to show too. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video I made which shows Winston and some of the girls he met in Russia, and eastern Europe. The song I used is called, "Back in Time" by Huey Lewis and the News.

The name of the music video is appropriately called, "Go Back in Time with Winston." :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That's great Jamesbond. Hey when you get the chance, can you upload the clips with that blonde girl Elena in Novgorod, the one who sang "Don't Speak" with the guitar? And also Lilia in Moscow, the blonde wearing red? She is very cute too.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:That's great Jamesbond. Hey when you get the chance, can you upload the clips with that blonde girl Elena in Novgorod, the one who sang "Don't Speak" with the guitar? And also Lilia in Moscow, the blonde wearing red? She is very cute too.
Those girls must be in the dvd's that you didn't send me. I sent you a PM two weeks ago stating that I am missing the end of your second trip to Russia.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:That's great Jamesbond. Hey when you get the chance, can you upload the clips with that blonde girl Elena in Novgorod, the one who sang "Don't Speak" with the guitar? And also Lilia in Moscow, the blonde wearing red? She is very cute too.
Those girls must be in the dvd's that you didn't send me. I sent you a PM two weeks ago stating that I am missing the end of your second trip to Russia.
No those girls are in the trip 3 DVD's. Elena is the blonde singing with the guitar after I got ambushed in Novgorod by Vadim. Remember? Lilia is the blonde girl in red that I met in Moscow when I returned there. They should be in disc 2 and 3. Didn't you see those scenes?

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is my latest video creation called, "Happier Abroad with Winston." I used the song "How will I know" by Whitney Houston. :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey I love that! Awesome work Jamesbond! I'm glad you used new clips too, instead of the same ones as before. Anyone can see from those videos that I looked HAPPY and ALIVE in them! Much more than in the US!

"If anyone feels they "come out of their shell" when overseas, try to keep something in mind. That person you are overseas is the real you. The person you are in America is a prisoner, nothing more."
- Grunt

Can you upload a copy to Vimeo too? I can't download from YouTube in high quality format anymore. But I think I still can from Vimeo.

Maybe next time you can use the clip of that cute blonde in the red sweater. It's on Disc 2 of Trip 3. Look for the scene of me in the apartment of the two American missionaries. Right after I play with their cat on the floor, you will see the clip I mean. If you see how gorgeous her face is, you won't forget it! :)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Hey I love that! Awesome work Jamesbond! I'm glad you used new clips too, instead of the same ones as before. Anyone can see from those videos that I looked HAPPY and ALIVE in them! Much more than in the US!

Can you upload a copy to Vimeo too? I can't download from YouTube in high quality format anymore. But I think I still can from Vimeo.

Maybe next time you can use the clip of that cute blonde in the red sweater. It's on Disc 2 of Trip 3. Look for the scene of me in the apartment of the two American missionaries. Right after I play with their cat on the floor, you will see the clip I mean. If you see how gorgeous her face is, you won't forget it! :)
I just uploaded a copy of the video I made to Vimeo. Here is the link for it, https://vimeo.com/89030455

Winston, is this the blonde you are talking about?