Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Love and 'Schastie'
'Schastie' is a word that is anchored in the heart of the kaZantip celebration - it means 'Happiness'. To be part of the celebration one must embrace it, feel it, love it and share it with everyone you meet. Daily sunset celebrations are a great time to share your love and schastie with the hearts and souls of the people who surround you. Schastie truly is the most important thing within the kaZantip party land.
GirlZ, GirlZ, GirlZ
Wow. The girlZ of kaZantip are like goddesses!! As the sun comes out and the day heats up, the tops come off and there are beautiful, tanned bodies covering the beach. It's easy to get lost in the sea of beautiful girls that surround you there. It is hard to compare anything to the stunning beauty of Russian and Ukrainian girls that flock to kaZantip to be free, relax, party, make love, dance in the sun and under the moon.
Love and Relationships
Easy rules and advices
* In the republic of kaZantip we come together to celebrate love.
* Love is free. There is never a fee to make love or give love.
* Always be polite to one another and respectful if someone says NO.
* Love knows no boundaries, boarders or limits.
* Love is a universal language spoken by all who enter kaZantip.
* NO fast or simple sex is allowed.(Sex hunters can be banned for life!)
* The use of brains and condoms is always recommended.
* If you do find real love you can always get fast married at kaZantip
This looks like a huge gang bang party, i wonder if anyone has been there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BLM7QYd ... re=related
This is a report on the 2010 Kazantip by a German network. It is all in German, though but worth watching.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!