Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American men and Slavic women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American men and Slavic women

Postby Émigré » Tue May 15, 2012 9:45 pm

I am a 26 year old American guy. I am looking for a stable relationship with a loyal and devoted girl to marry. Preferably a girl ages 18-20 that is attractive and warmhearted. I heard Slavic women are one of women to marry.

How are the morals in Russia and the former Soviet Republics? I know there has been a lot of sex tourism and a rise in premarital sex. Despite that is it still common to marry a girl who is waiting until marriage before having sex? I

I heard they still have tradition and that girls in former Soviet Republics are much warmer and kind than American girls. They have more loyalty to their husband. That there aren't as many "dating games" like found in America and American men have less competition. There were news stories about alcoholism rates in Russia. That the Russian girls value stability and security in relationships and value marriage more then the typical American girl and definitely more than an American girl of equal age.

To sum it all up, I heard

Russian girls - values marriage, ready to settle down at 18-20, traditional, and values stability, security
American girls - values dating and wild parties, more sexually active with more partners, prefers dating, loves drama, and wants the excitement that "bad boys" give.

Are these true?
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Wed May 16, 2012 2:56 am

In big cities nowadays, virgins will be hard to find. In smaller towns, easier. But smaller town girls usually do not speak any English or very little. This agency may be of help:
http://www.alltverladies.com/
Are you sure you want an East Slavic Orthodox girl? The cultural/language gap is huge. Why not a Filipina? That is still the best place to find virgins and they speak English and visas are easier both for you and for them and there is a long standing relationship with the USA. Filipinas are also Catholic, so it is a culture most Americans know a lot about whereas the Orthodox one is a very hard one to understand.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed May 16, 2012 3:48 am

ladislav wrote:In big cities nowadays, virgins will be hard to find. In smaller towns, easier. But smaller town girls usually do not speak any English or very little. This agency may be of help:
http://www.alltverladies.com/
Are you sure you want an East Slavic Orthodox girl? The cultural/language gap is huge. Why not a Filipina? That is still the best place to find virgins and they speak English and visas are easier both for you and for them and there is a long standing relationship with the USA. Filipinas are also Catholic, so it is a culture most Americans know a lot about whereas the Orthodox one is a very hard one to understand.

Ladislav I have been meaning to ask you this, and since the topic here is brides, not getting laid, maybe it's the right place to ask.

How do you deal with the "intellectualism gap" we have with Filipinos? Granted due to the lousy American educational system, we may have an intellectualism gap with Easter Europe that is in their favor not ours.

I know you have found Tagalog to be poetic and interesting, and obviously you enjoy the company of Filipinas. But how do you handle the simpler, more basic nature of day-to-day interests and conversation? Clearly you are a deep thinker and a good writer. Do you find yourself hungering for a pale-skinned widely-read coffeehouse girl, or an ambitious Russian MBA, or a couple of bisexual Berliners with too many piercings?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics