American men and Slavic women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

American men and Slavic women

Post by Émigré »

I am a 26 year old American guy. I am looking for a stable relationship with a loyal and devoted girl to marry. Preferably a girl ages 18-20 that is attractive and warmhearted. I heard Slavic women are one of women to marry.

How are the morals in Russia and the former Soviet Republics? I know there has been a lot of sex tourism and a rise in premarital sex. Despite that is it still common to marry a girl who is waiting until marriage before having sex? I

I heard they still have tradition and that girls in former Soviet Republics are much warmer and kind than American girls. They have more loyalty to their husband. That there aren't as many "dating games" like found in America and American men have less competition. There were news stories about alcoholism rates in Russia. That the Russian girls value stability and security in relationships and value marriage more then the typical American girl and definitely more than an American girl of equal age.

To sum it all up, I heard

Russian girls - values marriage, ready to settle down at 18-20, traditional, and values stability, security
American girls - values dating and wild parties, more sexually active with more partners, prefers dating, loves drama, and wants the excitement that "bad boys" give.

Are these true?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

In big cities nowadays, virgins will be hard to find. In smaller towns, easier. But smaller town girls usually do not speak any English or very little. This agency may be of help:
http://www.alltverladies.com/
Are you sure you want an East Slavic Orthodox girl? The cultural/language gap is huge. Why not a Filipina? That is still the best place to find virgins and they speak English and visas are easier both for you and for them and there is a long standing relationship with the USA. Filipinas are also Catholic, so it is a culture most Americans know a lot about whereas the Orthodox one is a very hard one to understand.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:In big cities nowadays, virgins will be hard to find. In smaller towns, easier. But smaller town girls usually do not speak any English or very little. This agency may be of help:
http://www.alltverladies.com/
Are you sure you want an East Slavic Orthodox girl? The cultural/language gap is huge. Why not a Filipina? That is still the best place to find virgins and they speak English and visas are easier both for you and for them and there is a long standing relationship with the USA. Filipinas are also Catholic, so it is a culture most Americans know a lot about whereas the Orthodox one is a very hard one to understand.
Ladislav I have been meaning to ask you this, and since the topic here is brides, not getting laid, maybe it's the right place to ask.

How do you deal with the "intellectualism gap" we have with Filipinos? Granted due to the lousy American educational system, we may have an intellectualism gap with Eastern Europe that is in their favor not ours.

I know you have found Tagalog to be poetic and interesting, and obviously you enjoy the company of Filipinas. But how do you handle the simpler, more basic nature of day-to-day interests and conversation? Clearly you are a deep thinker and a good writer. Do you find yourself hungering for a pale-skinned widely-read coffeehouse girl, or an ambitious Russian MBA, or a couple of bisexual Berliners with too many piercings?
CAlexandros
Freshman Poster

Re: American men and Slavic women

Post by CAlexandros »

Émigré wrote:
May 15th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Russian girls - values marriage, ready to settle down at 18-20, traditional, and values stability, security
American girls - values dating and wild parties, more sexually active with more partners, prefers dating, loves drama, and wants the excitement that "bad boys" give.

Are these true?
I can tell you that's a load of bullshit. Most, if not at all Russian women share the mentality of "He must prove he's worthy of me." You'll be staring blank-faced at single syllable answers from them through kik, whatsapp or any other IM service. So, you'll have to fly there and meet them in person and most don't even speak English all that well. Meaning, you'll not only have to deal with the cultural differences but the language barrier as well.

There are plenty of traditional, well-mannered, christian women in America, but you have to look harder for them.

Going overseas will not increase your odds, you'll still be playing the same odds on a different table.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

To reply. I am in the Philippines as a Buddhist missionary. This takes care of my spirituality. Also, there are quite a few brainy Filipinas. They don't know who Beethoven was but within their own environment and day to day life, they are quite smart. So, I enjoy in a different way. Also, I had enough intellectualism in my early days. Now I yearn for beauty.

As far as Russia goes, you need to play the game on their soil on their terms. Girls that expressly look for foreigners in English have unrealistic expectations. You need to live there and work your way into their society.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

CAlexandros wrote:
December 16th, 2017, 11:14 am
Émigré wrote:

Are these true?
I can tell you that's a load of bullshit. Most, if not at all Russian women share the mentality of "He must prove he's worthy of me." You'll be staring blank-faced at single syllable answers from them through kik, whatsapp or any other IM service. So, you'll have to fly there and meet them in person and most don't even speak English all that well. Meaning, you'll not only have to deal with the cultural differences but the language barrier as well.

There are plenty of traditional, well-mannered, christian women in America, but you have to look harder for them.

Going overseas will not increase your odds, you'll still be playing the same odds on a different table.
Good post.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

waylon mercy
Freshman Poster

Post by waylon mercy »

Is it true czech people do not wear deodorant?
rainbanz
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanz »

I will be very honest with you.

Russian women preferably not to date and be with American men for numerous reasons.

- They do not like , arrogant, fat, racist, loud, a-hole men.
- They already knew most american people love guns, especially men
- American men are also the reason why most relationship in America are f***ed up, mess society.

As my Russian female partner told me, "Americans are paranoid, stuck up, arrogant and completely anti-social. It’s hard to “break the ice” and connect with them."

It is completely normal to live next to someone for years yet never meet them or know their name. Whenever I travel and explain this to foreigners, they are shocked and do not understand American culture.

Many people in foreign countries know their neighbors, invite them over for dinner, and introduce you to other members of their family.

In other countries, people are generally more friendly, down to earth and easy to get along with.

Unfortunately, this American culture is not suitable to Russian culture. If you really wanted to meet someone from Russia, then you need to adjust yourself, be a good man and humble.

I'm sorry if I'm being rough on you, but I also do not want to sugar coat things if you ever serious about meeting someone from Russia.

Believe me, Russian girls are amazing partners to be with, but they are not easy as any women you ever meet in American white women.
rainbanz
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanz »

I'm just telling the truth you white racist bastard!
rainbanz
Freshman Poster

Post by rainbanz »

Happy New Year to you, and please leave the hate in your f***ed up head! Cheers hater!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I agree with my buddy Cornfed. You're a moron.
IvanMNG
Freshman Poster

Post by IvanMNG »

Émigré wrote:
I am a 26 year old American guy. I am looking for a stable relationship with a loyal and devoted girl to marry. Preferably a girl ages 18-20 that is attractive and warmhearted. I heard Slavic women are one of women to marry.

How are the morals in Russia and the former Soviet Republics? I know there has been a lot of sex tourism and a rise in premarital sex. Despite that is it still common to marry a girl who is waiting until marriage before having sex? I

I heard they still have tradition and that girls in former Soviet Republics are much warmer and kind than American girls. They have more loyalty to their husband. That there aren't as many "dating games" like found in America and American men have less competition. There were news stories about alcoholism rates in Russia. That the Russian girls value stability and security in relationships and value marriage more then the typical American girl and definitely more than an American girl of equal age.

To sum it all up, I heard

Are these true?
True and false at the same time.

Russian women BY AND LARGE still have a conservative dating life. Early long-term relationships, possible early marriage, kids all that jazz. But then reality hits them and they have to get divorced, end up being single moms and the whole cycle starts anew.

This is more so true for provincial cities.

In Moscow and St.Petersburg dating is more liberal and westernized. There, you can find sexually active girls, yolo lifestyle, kinky & bdsm scene and everythings that's standard in major US cities. Not to the same extent but you can.

It depends on where you go looking.

Are you going to hit up a club that's full with druggies and electronic music? Then don't be suprised to run into girls that can take a five-cok-dicking without blinking.

But if you hit up some backwards town with 200k inhabitants, you will probably be shocked and repelled by HOW CONSERVATIVE they really are.

I wrote a whole damn guide on how Russian woman are different from American women in case you're interested.

As far as the compatibility goes, that really depends on each individual case. There are douchebag Americans and douchebag Russians. Obviously, Russian women and Russian men are going to be the most compatible pairing but there's no reason why you being American would be an obstacle (besides language maybe).