What are Ukraine women like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

What are Ukraine women like?

Post by chanta76 »

I notice that from seeing loveme profiles the Ukraine women are hot. But I hear mix stories about Ukraine and Russia. First being there is racism there . Being an Asian man I might do better in China or the PHilippines but still I'm curious about the Ukraine.

I been reading other forums and well just getting mix bag. The Ukraine is poor country and the women just like any women in the world are motivated by social economics to seek a wealthier man. Judging from the pictures it seems like Ukraine women are allot more feminine than American women and put together better.

Just wondering other guys experience.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

First, it is just Ukraine, not THE Ukraine. As far as being poor, it is not as poor as you may think. Here is how some people there live:

But women there do like money and good looking guys and good times.
They do not have the nostalgic Russian soul. Most are practical, busy and want good things in life.
However, for Asian guys, Baltic countries seem to be a better bet. Estonia, Lithuania, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

I dont know how ukraine people are going to feel about you. since you are asian.

every one here is different. you may just have to take a leap of faith and visit the place for awhile.

i would visit the ukraine and if my experience is good i will stay longer. besides there are other foreign countries of hot sexy white girls of have talked to and seen ( through pictures of course)

from my view i have had a ukraine man here in the states treat me like i was his family. he only knew me for a few minutes. but it felt good to be treated like one of his own people.

though the ukraine people are very blunt, rude, and impolite at times. i have been called strange to my face, have been laughed at by them, and other rude things. They just don't treat eachother nicely at times.

i dont even think ukraine people have a concept of what rudeness means.

this is why i prefer mexican people. they are very polite to eachother. not rude to one another. they treat eachother well.

but ukraine people overall are very hospitable. and the women are very feminine, sweet, and horny sometimes. hell they may even tell you they want to go to your room. hope this helps.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Guys, this is what you get for owning a large pickup in Ukraine!!! Look at the license plates!

American movies show girls partying in trucks, but it NEVER f***ing HAPPENS! Well, it DOES in Ukraine...
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: How are Ukraine women like?

Post by terminator »

chanta76 wrote:I notice that from seeing loveme profiles the Ukraine women are hot. But I hear mix stories about Ukraine and Russia. First being there is racism there . Being an Asian man I might do better in China or the PHilippines but still I'm curious about the Ukraine.

I been reading other forums and well just getting mix bag. The Ukraine is poor country and the women just like any women in the world are motivated by social economics to seek a wealthier man. Judging from the pictures it seems like Ukraine women are allot more feminine than American women and put together better.

I really get annoyed with new guys who start threads like"What's the best country for ugly fat bald men in their 50s to date hot 21 year old models?" or "What does 2 + 2 =?" Can people spend time researching before planning on using me for an answer and then throwing it all in my face by f#cking off and never writing anything again or trying to help any other guy/gal here.
Why not go for a holiday to Ukraine and see for yourself - if you look good and are rich or a great liar, you'll do good.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Terminator.. LOL

You don't have to lie to kick it. You don't have to be handsome in the classic sense because not all the women over there are beautiful. You can find something in-between.

There are just tons of women inside the agency loop and outside of it that faced with many of the same problems.

Women are considered "old" by age 30

Women are not in control, the men are

Even so-called Middle Class FSU women make about 50% of what an American woman doing the same job.

If you go over to FSU (not just Ukraine) and you can't find a suitable woman you got some serious demons to deal with.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

terminator wrote:
chanta76 wrote:I notice that from seeing loveme profiles the Ukraine women are hot. But I hear mix stories about Ukraine and Russia. First being there is racism there . Being an Asian man I might do better in China or the PHilippines but still I'm curious about the Ukraine.

I really get annoyed with new guys who start threads like"What's the best country for ugly fat bald men in their 50s to date hot 21 year old models?" or "What does 2 + 2 =?" Can people spend time researching before planning on using me for an answer and then throwing it all in my face by f#cking off and never writing anything again or trying to help any other guy/gal here.
Why not go for a holiday to Ukraine and see for yourself - if you look good and are rich or a great liar, you'll do good.
Chanta is not a 'new member.' He's been here since 2008, a lot earlier than you bro.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Be objective and find out for yourself. Like the late great bruce lee once said, "don't pay attention to the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory."

BTW, I'm assuming that you're reading information written by american media and other close-minded americans who have no clue.
Go east, young man. Go east
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

chanta76 wrote:Judging from the pictures it seems like Ukraine women are allot more feminine than American women and put together better.
The women in Ukraine are definitely more feminine and more beautiful than American women.

Majority of American women are overweight, obese, ugly, have children, say they do not "need a man", have baggage, grown bitter, or are looking for sex with the alpha males. The minority of suitable American women are taken or turn down anyone that doesn't fit their "dream guy" profile.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Re: What are Ukraine women like?

Post by romparoo »

Not sure why no one actually answers the question. Being Asian myself, I think chanta asked a legit question.

There're 2 things worth discussing here: 1)Being Asian; 2) The route.

Let's start with the route. What I mean by that is how are you going to know the women. Let's not kid yourself. You won't be able to walk around Ukraine, chat up with a woman, and then she'll be flying to your country for good. This is extremely unlikely. The women may be friendly though, but no woman is going to just give up everything she knows and love for years, for someone whom she met for a few days. It is just ludicrous. This is a fairy tale mindset one should get rid of. It's a different case if your company sends you to work and live there for a few years. So if you're just having a holiday, almost with certainty, I can guarantee you nothing will happen.

That brings us to the second route: online. Your approaches will be targeted to women who have made up their mind of marrying abroad. Let just assume that scams and those nonsense don't exist. Even then, it will still be very difficult for most men. Why? It is the same reason why you never get any local women who are good enough. Targeted approach has a big problem: the pursuers are targeted too! If you don't belong to the top social order within that website, which most likely it's true in many men's case, then you will forever stay at the bottom of the pack. You might get response once in a while, and you aren't the only one who can do what I call 'wholesale mailing'. If you read around, there are guys recommending you to mail a few hundred women. This is a big problem. First of all, this is not love. This is just bidding and spamming. Another bigger problem, the women can do it too! When a woman do bulk mailing, she will gets many responses (just like america). Depending on when you mailed her, you might get a reply. But then one day her communication just stops. Why? She found a more handsome guy replying her.

You would be surprise that there are many good looking men lurking in mail order bride websites (instead of the commonly called out 50 year old fat bald guy). Just like in America, women flock to these guys fantasizing about a future with a handsome men. But reality is, that future will either:

1) never happen (because these guys just want to feel the attention with no plan of going through the trouble, simply because he most probably also already have a girlfriend/partner);
2) or worst the women got used or had their time wasted if they are smart enough to see through it (because some of these guys are planning to go on a holiday for sex only).

Being in the bottom pack, is that before things can get escalated where the possibility of a relationship can flourish, you would have got beaten by another 'more handsome guy'. You wasted time writing and replying to a woman who eventually never follows up. The woman also wasted her time with guys who are 'more handsome' with no intention of a genuine future. Both you and her get upset and disappointed; and eventually both you and the woman left. In other words, it can be a lose-lose situation.

Having said all these, it is said with the caveat of 'everything being equal'. Now let see if you are an Asian man ---> it's likely you'll be automatically put to the bottom pack. It doesn't matter if you are rich, unless you are talking like filthy rich and famous in a way you always appear on media. Fact is, most women look for well off guys (as compare to them), not sugar daddy.

If mail order bride is really easy like mail ordering, then many men would have done it. That is because some women are actually drop dead gorgeous. The truth is, the hype doesn't live up to the reality. Most likely situation is many intentionally genuine men (real men, not the jocks) and genuine women leave empty handed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav's observation of Ukrainian women that he reported in our FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/happier ... 451546450/

"Girls in Ukraine are still reserved and not that friendly to strangers. But, there is no mental illness in their eyes and/or deep mistrust and hatred for men that an American ( and Anglo) woman often carries.
There are no trembling eyelids or a quaking lower lip that you see in an Anglo woman. No grimace of disgust, no fear. No brainwashing. No arrogantly raised chin and/or eyes looking at you from behind half opened eye lids.
They still don't trust you because they don't know you. But they don't hate you or despise you for being male.
They don't have women's studies at local universities. Feminism here means equal rights and equal wages for women and stopping human trafficking.
But it does not mean sick hatred for men.
Women here are not mentally ill."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76,
Yes being Asian limits your options in Ukraine and Russia. Most women there prefer white men. So you have a much smaller pool of women to choose from, but of course you can find a few that will like you if they like your personality, as I did. So yes it's possible but your choices are more limited than for a white guy.

But that's just one factor. Another problem is that Ukraine women like men who are domineering, macho, masculine, the type that is very strong, decisive and makes them feel safe and protected. Asian men tend to be soft and not masculine in that sense. So we have that factor against us Asians too. We simply are not macho or domineering or hyper masculine by nature, like a big bear. They won't feel safe and protected around us because we aren't like a big Russian bear that they can lean on.

This is more the real issue, more than race, because FSU women are hardwired toward this strong big bear type of man, and we Asians don't cut it there, at least not the way that macho Russian men do.

To give you an extreme example, watch the movie Hitman from 2007. This assassin guy who is invincible and kills everyone and never gets killed, and is tough, cold and uncaring, protects this sexy Russian woman who then falls in love with him, because he keeps saving her life and making her feel safe. lol. That's sort of their ideal. A man who wins at everything and is brave and fearless and protects her and makes her feel safe against all enemies. lol. I know that's extreme and unrealistic, but that's the ideal man that FSU women and women in general, dream of. lol. I guess if you save a woman's life, she's yours. lol. That's what movies depict all the time. lol. It's ridiculous and extreme. But that's what women like it seems.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

winston,

That's what's wrong with the women in the west. I think innately women want a man to dominate them. That's why bad boys or thuggish guys get girls regardless how they look. Part of the reason why black guys do well with girls is because of that reputation.

But feminist want to change that but cannot change the innate desires that woman want. So there is allot of confusion in the west. I guess in Russia or the rest of the world it's still the way it suppose to be.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Ukraine women are hot. The country is poor. Though you might want to take advantage of that. They are not completely motivated by money. They mightve been brainwashed to search for race, a white male. But you can break that. Culture can overcome race. Since your american they might dig you over their inferior white drinking buddies. Most girls are hot, down to earth fun. Just go after what you want and have confidence that your charms will be accepted.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.