Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Thieves by Law

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Thieves by Law

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Hay guys, I saw this documentary on the Russian mafia and it was great. It's over an hour long but it's far from boring so it goes by really quick.

What I found interesting was the rules that they lived by, and one of them was that they forbade their members to start families, or get married, because they said it was a unnecessary burden. These men are the real deal.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwB9q31Jkew[/youtube]
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Isn't that guy in the black turtleneck running the country now? :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe somebody else can chime in.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics