Winston's Ukraine date in 2002 is now on his dating site!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

***JP*** wrote:
Winston wrote:
***JP*** wrote: Hey Winston, I wanted to ask you. Have you thought of trying to get in touch with her again? Maybe after 10 years she could be a little more mature and wiser. But anyways, Have you had the curiosity of writing to her to catch up on things? After reading her profile I noticed she still like Asian guys so who knows maybe after all these years she could have changed at least a little bit.
Her profile contains a contradiction. She said her partner can be from Asia, but in her racial preferences it says:

Ethnic Preference:
White/Caucasian

I can't contact her because I'm not a paying member of my own dating site. lol. But some here are though, so if they want to forward a message to her for me, then PM me. lol

I thought that the company would grant you access just for being an affiliate. Oh well let's see if someone who is a member on your dating service can pass her the message.
No it doesn't work that way. If it did, everyone could get free membership by signing up to be an affiliate. lol. However, it would be nice if they could reward affiliates that were performing well and bringing in profit, by giving them free membership as a token benefit for their partnership. Nothing wrong with that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

***JP*** wrote:
ssjparris wrote:wow winston that is so cool and such a coincidence.

may i add. i also am not suprised these girls want to date different men. they are similar to men in that they want to have different partners of the opposite sex.

I agree. Plus she kinda has a very empty look in her eyes. I would consider this girl a major red flag cause damn. 10 years and she's still not married or even on a relationship with a local means she must be out there scamming foreigners. Winston I don't mean to sound harsh but seems like she used you 10 years ago. I could be wrong because I don't know the girl and I don't know if you still keep in touch with her but this is just what I see. She has a very cold look in her eyes.
You know what is sort of interesting? I have heard rumblings around the internet that some of these agency women are basically the same as their American counterparts in that if a woman is in her late 20's to early 30's never been married, its not because there aren't any decent men in Ukraine or Russia, but in fact she might be overlooking quite a few men, bossy, bitchy or even passed around a bit.

Some girls just aren't that pretty and get buried on the back pages of web sites. I made the suggestion to John@AFA who was standing in for Bud who normally does it, that he should actively do something with the women who have been on his site a couple of years and haven't gotten many letters or met anybody yet.

Offer like free contact data and promote them on Facebook, My Space and Twitter.

She's a cute girl Winston, so what happen?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Ukraine date in 2002 is now on his dating site!

Post by Winston »

Well I finally uploaded the videos that I took with Evgeniya if anyone wants to see them. Here it is.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: Winston's Ukraine date in 2002 is now on his dating site!

Post by MatureDJ »

Wow, you're a lot fatter now!