Winston's Ukraine date in 2002 is now on his dating site!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's Ukraine date in 2002 is now on his dating site!

Post by Winston »

HOLY COW! I just found a girl I dated in Ukraine in 2002 on my own co-dating site! Check it out. Her name, age, city and face all match! Her profile says her name is Evgeniya, from Dnepropetrovsk and that she's 29. Well I dated her in Dnepropetrovsk 10 years ago in 2002 and she was 19 then! Everything in her profile matches the Evgeniya I knew. So that must be her! She looks older but is still cute and skinny. Check her out. Here is her profile and pics on my co-brand dating site, followed by the pics of us in 2002. Apparently she's still looking, even after 10 years. Wow, she must be picky. lol

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100572616

Now here are some pics of me and her from 2002 when I dated her in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine. Notice the resemblance? lol

You can also see a clip of Evgeniya and me in that music video created about me. It's the Titanic scene with the Ukrainian flag in the background when the lyrics say "Now hold on to me pretty baby, if you wanna fly..." lol See here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php#ShinyToyWinstons
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston, I'm not surprised she's back out on AFA or one of those sites. How many times did you got out with her? How was she?

2 girls I dated 7+ years ago in the Ukraine are back on the sites. My thought with my 2 girls is that they were in relationships and now free again. Or they may just be out there to scam stupid foreign men to give them money. Many of these girls have lots of boyfriends or guys sending them money thinking they are the only one.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

wow winston that is so cool and such a coincidence.

may i add. i also am not suprised these girls want to date different men. they are similar to men in that they want to have different partners of the opposite sex.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ssjparris wrote:wow winston that is so cool and such a coincidence.

may i add. i also am not suprised these girls want to date different men. they are similar to men in that they want to have different partners of the opposite sex.

I agree. Plus she kinda has a very empty look in her eyes. I would consider this girl a major red flag cause damn. 10 years and she's still not married or even on a relationship with a local means she must be out there scamming foreigners. Winston I don't mean to sound harsh but seems like she used you 10 years ago. I could be wrong because I don't know the girl and I don't know if you still keep in touch with her but this is just what I see. She has a very cold look in her eyes.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston, isn't this the girl you posted about a few weeks ago where you were wondering what ever happened to her? You thought the two of you had lot's of chemistry and you were wondering if she is available.

Why don't you contact her and see if she want's to see you again? She is nice looking and from what you described she seems genuine and down to earth.

Maybe it's fate that she is using your dating website! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston can you post those other 3 hot pictures of her from your dating site. I'm not a member and can only see the thumbnails. Thanks.

Do you think she'd be interested in having my baby?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It's not in a girl's nature to be a player or to experience variety in men. Maybe she's just really picky.
***JP*** wrote: I agree. Plus she kinda has a very empty look in her eyes. I would consider this girl a major red flag cause damn. 10 years and she's still not married or even on a relationship with a local means she must be out there scamming foreigners. Winston I don't mean to sound harsh but seems like she used you 10 years ago. I could be wrong because I don't know the girl and I don't know if you still keep in touch with her but this is just what I see. She has a very cold look in her eyes.
She never asked me for money and I didn't get gold digger vibes from her. The only thing she asked for was cigarettes since she was a smoking addict.

Yeah she does seem cold and passive, but she was nice. Her family had to go to Russia after a few days. I don't know if it was true or a ploy to get her away from me. But after that, she flaked on me and wouldn't talk to me on the phone anymore. Her sister wrote me and said that she was changeable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Winston, isn't this the girl you posted about a few weeks ago where you were wondering what ever happened to her? You thought the two of you had lot's of chemistry and you were wondering if she is available.

Why don't you contact her and see if she want's to see you again? She is nice looking and from what you described she seems genuine and down to earth.

No that was Marina. She was blonde. Find the thread about her using the search field at the top. Type "Marina" and look at her photos. Russian girls do not all look the same like Chinese do. lol
WorldTraveler wrote: Winston can you post those other 3 hot pictures of her from your dating site. I'm not a member and can only see the thumbnails. Thanks.

I posted her photos above. Don't you see them? You don't need to be a member of my dating site to view the photos in above in this thread. Anyone can view them.

I don't know if she'd want to have your baby. Why do you want to have a baby? Why do you want to ruin her thin body? lol. Why don't you write her and find out? Her profile link is above. lol

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Winston should write to her and see if she's sorry she never married him! I bet she married some bad-boy instead and now he's dumped her sorry ass! She's is getting on and if she keeps on being a flakey-bitch she'll be alone forever - HA HA!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Winston, isn't this the girl you posted about a few weeks ago where you were wondering what ever happened to her? You thought the two of you had lot's of chemistry and you were wondering if she is available.

No that was Marina. She was blonde. Find the thread about her using the search field at the top. Type "Marina" and look at her photos. Russian girls do not all look the same like Chinese do. lol
WorldTraveler wrote: Winston can you post those other 3 hot pictures of her from your dating site. I'm not a member and can only see the thumbnails. Thanks.

I posted her photos above. Don't you see them? You don't need to be a member of my dating site to view the photos in above in this thread. Anyone can view them.

I don't know if she'd want to have your baby. Why do you want to have a baby? Why do you want to ruin her thin body? lol. Why don't you write her and find out? Her profile link is above. lol
Winston, there are 3 more or maybe it is two more pictures on your dating site. One of her in doggy style position and one showing her looking over her shoulder where you see her butt from behind.

No Winston, I don't want her to have my baby, I just want to practice having my baby with her. I wasn't going to tell her about my vasectomy! I wasn't planning on ruining her thin body only sexercising with her!!!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote: Winston, there are 3 more or maybe it is two more pictures on your dating site. One of her in doggy style position and one showing her looking over her shoulder where you see her butt from behind.

No Winston, I don't want her to have my baby, I just want to practice having my baby with her. I wasn't going to tell her about my vasectomy! I wasn't planning on ruining her thin body only sexercising with her!!!
Oh ok I see what you mean. Ok here are those other three photos.

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:

It's not in a girl's nature to be a player or to experience variety in men. Maybe she's just really picky.
***JP*** wrote: I agree. Plus she kinda has a very empty look in her eyes. I would consider this girl a major red flag cause damn. 10 years and she's still not married or even on a relationship with a local means she must be out there scamming foreigners. Winston I don't mean to sound harsh but seems like she used you 10 years ago. I could be wrong because I don't know the girl and I don't know if you still keep in touch with her but this is just what I see. She has a very cold look in her eyes.
She never asked me for money and I didn't get gold digger vibes from her. The only thing she asked for was cigarettes since she was a smoking addict.

Yeah she does seem cold and passive, but she was nice. Her family had to go to Russia after a few days. I don't know if it was true or a ploy to get her away from me. But after that, she flaked on me and wouldn't talk to me on the phone anymore. Her sister wrote me and said that she was changeable.

Hey Winston, I wanted to ask you. Have you thought of trying to get in touch with her again? Maybe after 10 years she could be a little more mature and wiser. But anyways, Have you had the curiosity of writing to her to catch up on things? After reading her profile I noticed she still like Asian guys so who knows maybe after all these years she could have changed at least a little bit.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

***JP*** wrote: Hey Winston, I wanted to ask you. Have you thought of trying to get in touch with her again? Maybe after 10 years she could be a little more mature and wiser. But anyways, Have you had the curiosity of writing to her to catch up on things? After reading her profile I noticed she still like Asian guys so who knows maybe after all these years she could have changed at least a little bit.
Her profile contains a contradiction. She said her partner can be from Asia, but in her racial preferences it says:

Ethnic Preference:
White/Caucasian

I can't contact her because I'm not a paying member of my own dating site. lol. But some here are though, so if they want to forward a message to her for me, then PM me. lol

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:
***JP*** wrote: Hey Winston, I wanted to ask you. Have you thought of trying to get in touch with her again? Maybe after 10 years she could be a little more mature and wiser. But anyways, Have you had the curiosity of writing to her to catch up on things? After reading her profile I noticed she still like Asian guys so who knows maybe after all these years she could have changed at least a little bit.
Her profile contains a contradiction. She said her partner can be from Asia, but in her racial preferences it says:

Ethnic Preference:
White/Caucasian

I can't contact her because I'm not a paying member of my own dating site. lol. But some here are though, so if they want to forward a message to her for me, then PM me. lol

I thought that the company would grant you access just for being an affiliate. Oh well let's see if someone who is a member on your dating service can pass her the message.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:

Ethnic Preference:
White/Caucasian

She doesn't realize that Asia has Asians and not White/Caucasians!

My thought is girls this good looking stay on dating sites to collect sponsors. They profess their love to many guys, because that way they can get money from multiple people. I think I mentioned that 2 of the girls I dated in the Ukraine are back on the AFA site. I will contact one to see what her status is. A year after we went out, I scheduled a date with her and she flaked on me. I would never go to Ukraine to visit just one girl. I'd have 20 lined up and then look for others on the ground. Most of the 20 will flake on you and you'd be lucky to get 5 good ones and one you really like!