Easy to find a 10/10 like Yulia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

ILoveBlackAmericanWomen wrote:One thing I have observed being here is that most of the men here looking for women the main thing you look for is a beautiful woman on the outside. It's always questions like "looking for a beautiful girl" etc almost never I am looking for a woman of this type of morals or personality etc. It's the same as American women who say they're looking for a hot man instead a good man. Guys looks can fade even in foreign women I think you guys should focus on a woman's beliefs and heart more looks should be second. Imho
That's because most men here are sick of seeing ugly fat whales that lurk our land and also the fact that most AW don't even have good qualities as a woman. In case you didn't notice, this forum's main discussion is about being happier abroad and wanting to find a better quality woman, not just on the outside but also the inner values that the foreign women have vs American women.

Most of the complaints on this forum is about how crappy AW treat their men and the feminism bullshit that goes on which affects the men here. If AW weren't this way, things would be different. Don't blame us for wanting something better. All we want is to be happy.

Obviously looks fade, especially women because they age worse. When a man seeks a younger woman for the long term, they will eventually start to look about the same by the time they reach a certain age. It makes sense..
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.