Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

World Traveler--So Why Did You Leave Ukraine??

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby terminator » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:15 am

WorldTraveler wrote:I posted a new post that will fit perfect in the Happier Abroad theme.

"American Men Are In Denial"

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2012/10/2 ... in-denial/

American Men In Denial will become a running theme and I'll present multiple post on it. I have enough about this one topic for a book! Leave your comments.

Wow, this thread and your blog is music to my ears. I've been trying to explain to guys that they are dreaming to think they'll find a hot wife who loves them abroad. The good thing is that 99% of guys will NEVER go abroad for longer than a vacation (which saves their a$$es). Everything you say is 100% correct and the few guys who have got Russian wives either did this in the 1990s or are like the one person who is a "Lotto Winner"

See this story for a Russian Bridzilla: www.sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/ar­ticle/259032/russian-roulette
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:28 am

Tsar wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:I posted a new post that will fit perfect in the Happier Abroad theme.

"American Men Are In Denial"

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2012/10/2 ... in-denial/

American Men In Denial will become a running theme and I'll present multiple post on it. I have enough about this one topic for a book! Leave your comments.

Doesn't that post lean towards the cynical view? Every country has gold-diggers and scam artists. I would think that the FSU has many good woman that genuinely want a relationship.

All women want what is good for them. Foreign women have many options. Most don't want to leave their countries. I think you stand a pretty good chance of having a successful relationship if you have money and you then go live in their country. They then get the best of both world: more money and can stay near their family and friends.

There are more women that want your money than want you. The percentage that want a good man to marry is smaller than the ones that want your money. This is true anywhere: FSU, SE Asia, Latin America and probably in the USA too.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Older Women Make Beautiful Lovers?

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:36 am

I posted a new article about how it is acceptable for older women to date younger men (cougars), but not looked so favorably upon when "older gentlemen date much younger women".

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/01/1 ... ul-lovers/
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 pm

I have posted a new blogpost about "The Evolution of Western Man"

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/01/2 ... stern-man/

Enjoy!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby lastyle7 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:31 pm

I just want to know what the heck you do all day during the long cold winter.

At least in SEA you can enjoy the weather.
lastyle7
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 pm

WorldTraveler wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Doesn't that post lean towards the cynical view? Every country has gold-diggers and scam artists. I would think that the FSU has many good woman that genuinely want a relationship.

All women want what is good for them. Foreign women have many options. Most don't want to leave their countries. I think you stand a pretty good chance of having a successful relationship if you have money and you then go live in their country. They then get the best of both world: more money and can stay near their family and friends.

There are more women that want your money than want you. The percentage that want a good man to marry is smaller than the ones that want your money. This is true anywhere: FSU, SE Asia, Latin America and probably in the USA too.

This sounds right.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 am

I just posted a new blogpost: Incredible India: the Bad.

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/02/1 ... a-the-bad/
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 am

India has tons of Western chicks and Eastern European chicks who are partying a lot.

I wrote a blogpost of pictures and a video of:

Incredible India: The Good

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/02/16...-the-good/

I wrote a second blogpost:

What I Learned from the Miss Universe Contest

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/02/1 ... e-contest/
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:47 pm

[quote="WorldTraveler"]India has tons of Western chicks and Eastern European chicks who are partying a lot.

I wrote a blogpost: Teen Girl Wants Girls To Strive For Plainness in USA!

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/02/2 ... ss-in-usa/
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I wrote a new blogpost for all your travelers out there. In case you've never read it. Neil Skywalker wrote a great book about his 3 years of traveling around the world and banging girls. Neil did this whole trip on the cheap staying hostels, cheap hotels, and with fiends. I think it's a great travel, sex, and love book. The guy does it all. Get a copy of the book if you haven't read it.

Neil recently announced he was moving to Hollywood to try to sell a scrip of his book. I decided to write my own satirical version of a Hollywood script of his book. So this next blogpost is about how I go about writing a Hollywood script of Neil's book and the trials and tribulations of doing this and what I finally came up with. It is suppose to be funny!

Around the World in 80 Girls: the Hollywood Script

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/03/0 ... od-script/

Travel books have a hard time getting made into movies, because they don't follow the typical format of a movie. " The Motorcycle Diaries" and "On the Road" each took about 50 years to be made into movies.

I challenge any reader to write a Hollywood type movie script of Winston's "Happier Abroad" or just one based on his adventures in Russian, Philippines, and Taiwan. I've already done Skywalker's book. I'm waiting to see someone take on Winston's. That would be some master undertaking. Good luck! I'll eagerly read it.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:32 am

Here it is. What you've all been waiting for.

Around the World in 80 Girls: the Hollywood Script – Part 2

Find out if our hero will find true love or is destined to a life of flagging and notching!

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/03/09...pt-part-2/

Hope you enjoy it!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby have2fly » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 am

OMG! I just read your article, you mentioned that you "played only with English speaking girls" when you were in Ukraine, same with Roosh. Well, you guys did not even understand half of it then! Your article is full of mistrust and p4p attitude. I play number 2 "will-be-husband" as well by the way, since I will actually marry one at some point. Otherwise, buying expensive clothes is bad? Dressing slutty is bad? What is wrong with you??? Stay in America and keep watching properly dressed pigs then, I would rather enjoy slutty dressed women every day. I grew up among them and I consider it normal. Also Americans don't seem to differ "slutty" from "sexy" and "upscale" from "flashy". It is lack of culture and sense of fashion in America, sadly enough.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby ***JP*** » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:52 am

have2fly wrote:OMG! I just read your article, you mentioned that you "played only with English speaking girls" when you were in Ukraine, same with Roosh. Well, you guys did not even understand half of it then! Your article is full of mistrust and p4p attitude. I play number 2 "will-be-husband" as well by the way, since I will actually marry one at some point. Otherwise, buying expensive clothes is bad? Dressing slutty is bad? What is wrong with you??? Stay in America and keep watching properly dressed pigs then, I would rather enjoy slutty dressed women every day. I grew up among them and I consider it normal. Also Americans don't seem to differ "slutty" from "sexy" and "upscale" from "flashy". It is lack of culture and sense of fashion in America, sadly enough.

I agree with you have2fly. What I loved the most in Lithuania was how women actually take care of themselves and always look good even when it's just going out to shop at the store. I never saw a girl in lithuania going to the supermarket in sweatpants, unbrushed hair or in sandals and faces without make up. Even the 40 year old cougars there looked amazing and had bodies that fat AW aka piggies could only dream about. I love the fact that women in EE are very feminine and not being tattoed loud mouth pigs.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:41 am

***JP*** wrote:
have2fly wrote:OMG! I just read your article, you mentioned that you "played only with English speaking girls" when you were in Ukraine, same with Roosh. Well, you guys did not even understand half of it then! Your article is full of mistrust and p4p attitude. I play number 2 "will-be-husband" as well by the way, since I will actually marry one at some point. Otherwise, buying expensive clothes is bad? Dressing slutty is bad? What is wrong with you??? Stay in America and keep watching properly dressed pigs then, I would rather enjoy slutty dressed women every day. I grew up among them and I consider it normal. Also Americans don't seem to differ "slutty" from "sexy" and "upscale" from "flashy". It is lack of culture and sense of fashion in America, sadly enough.

I agree with you have2fly. What I loved the most in Lithuania was how women actually take care of themselves and always look good even when it's just going out to shop at the store. I never saw a girl in lithuania going to the supermarket in sweatpants, unbrushed hair or in sandals and faces without make up. Even the 40 year old cougars there looked amazing and had bodies that fat AW aka piggies could only dream about. I love the fact that women in EE are very feminine and not being tattoed loud mouth pigs.

I'm assuming you are referring to my review of Bang Ukraine. I did not say I did not like girls that dress sex and that I prefer the girls of the USA. I seldom date girls in the USA. I find the FSU girls the most feminine girls in the world. I love the way they dress sexy / slutty. I lived with a sexy Russian blond for 7 months and had several other girls I was in shorter relationships with. I certainly don't advocate the sloppy fat girls of the US. I'm just saying if you plan on marrying one of these girls. Know her well. By about the 4th month my relationship was in trouble. If you plan on keeping someone for a lifetime. I spend more than a few weeks with them.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Everything Is Not Amazing Right Now

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:48 am

I posted a new article about the deteriorating conditions of dating women in the USA over the last 25 years. This post probably won't get any disagreement here. This article is in response to some PUA who claims it's easier to get laid now than ever in the history of USA or maybe mankind.

It is called Everything Is Not Amazing Right Now

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2013/03/2 ... right-now/
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics