Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Russia: RUB 2 million is granted on the acquisition of a residence, as well as for mortgage interest payments. When rounded that is about $65,000.00
That is an excellent policy and helps new home-buyers in Russia. This encourages people to be financially secure and to begin families.
http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-Glo ... Russia.pdf
Contrast that with America where:
1. Homes are ridiculously overpriced
2. Homes are made in a standard mass-production style, cheap, and the quality keeps going down.
3. People must take out burdensome mortgages and pay a median of $6,000 in annual taxes.
4. The only tax advantage was the $8,000 to first-time American home buyer during the worst of the real estate crash.
5. $8,000 was nothing compared to the $65,000 that Russia gives it's people. The $8,000 to first-time American home-buyers was nothing but a little blip in the socioeconomic Darwinist America.
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
New! Chinaebuys - Buy & Ship any Product from China to Worldwide! Taobao Shipping Agent.
You totally misunderstood what he was asking.
He was asking if these are apartments that you just pay rent to (where you sign a lease for a certain period of time) and then move out or are these apartments that you can actually purchase and pay a mortgage on until you own it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests