Is it easier to find dates on VK, or is it easier to walk up

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Is it easier to find dates on VK, or is it easier to walk up

Post by zacb »

to a women on the street? I have been trying to use vk for a few months now, but the problem is that I am not having a lot of luck finding contacts in Ukraine. So is it easier to pre-date, or just to go out on the street?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

women in VK get like hundreds of hits all the time! Just go stroll down the city in Ukraine, you will get much more luck. Don't be afraid to come to a girl, she won't sue you, she will not call the cops! There are no laws like that in FSU! If she doesn't like you - she will walk, that's it. So go for it. I would try both city centers and outskirts, try going in a bus or subway, pretty much mix with the crowd. Watch the way your face looks like and they way you are dressed. If you are far from Kiev, then "Western" clothes really stands out. Remember, the more you move away from city center, the less protection you have in terms of police. Also don't go alone walking at night, try to call in a cab if you need to go somewhere far or if you live next to a subway station, that will work as well.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Let me start with a similar question: If someone comes to your facebook and offers you a job with 30% more income and you know for sure this is legit, will you move to another country for this job?

Getting women in Ukraine is the same as in everywhere else. You'll get turned down often but just maybe more politely than that in America. Using social media is a lousy idea. Think about it. Hot girls get a lot of messages in agency sites, I am quite sure they will get even more attention in social media sites. Meeting in the street is also a lousy idea. Think again. How many women actually wander around the street waiting for someone to pick them up? Why would you want a women who do this instead of doing something more productive? Most women went out with a plan, like going to work, buy something, or meeting someone. You need a very good reason to make her stop doing what she originally intends to, and focus on you. Maybe think about that? If you are joe nobody, then unfortunately, the world isn't going to turn your way.

I think friendly FSU women is pretty much a myth. There was a time when Ukraine started to open up and they got interested in foreigners. You might get a coffee date but it's more like they want to understand foreigner and try that coffee for free, but things will end there and then. I don't think it's easy anymore.

Unfortunately the rule of relationship is the same everywhere. Just be realistic.

Btw I have met a number of FSU women in Australia. They are not any more friendlier than anyone else.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

About a year ago I signed up on VK and soon realised that it isnt easy to befriend girls, especially better looking ones and get them interested in you. I sent out many requests but only a small number of them accepted it, tried to initiate convo but language barrier got in the way so I cbf'ed wasting time on it.

I noticed hot women that are 7s, 8s and 9s have 100s of friends and I imagine they are in high demand. Social media screw it up for men as its just so easy for girl to get her ego boost up by signing up and putting up a few good shots in bikini and she will get tons of friend requests, likes and positive comments.
Thats all they strive for, attention.

On top of that if you dont speak Ukranian and she doesnt speak english or speaks veak english then it will get even harder and it will suck energie out of you trying to explain basic things.

Thats why PH is popular and westerners succeed there as they speak good english and its one of the poorest countries.

I dont buy that average Joe without knowing local language can do much damage in FSU apart from p4p or some sort of sponsorship as a part of a deal.
Winston was in russia but didnt get laid that much,(dont knot how many he banged there) they could be just more polite when rejecting you and they will not make you feel like shit afterwards like many Anglos so.
If you are unatractive and dont have history of picking up AW(like Bill Greathouse for example) then dont think that Ukranian women will be falling in love with you when you show up.Its a myth
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Banano wrote:About a year ago I signed up on VK and soon realised that it isnt easy to befriend girls, especially better looking ones and get them interested in you. I sent out many requests but only a small number of them accepted it, tried to initiate convo but language barrier got in the way so I cbf'ed wasting time on it.

I noticed hot women that are 7s, 8s and 9s have 100s of friends and I imagine they are in high demand. Social media screw it up for men as its just so easy for girl to get her ego boost up by signing up and putting up a few good shots in bikini and she will get tons of friend requests, likes and positive comments.
Thats all they strive for, attention.

On top of that if you dont speak Ukranian and she doesnt speak english or speaks veak english then it will get even harder and it will suck energie out of you trying to explain basic things.

Thats why PH is popular and westerners succeed there as they speak good english and its one of the poorest countries.

I dont buy that average Joe without knowing local language can do much damage in FSU apart from p4p or some sort of sponsorship as a part of a deal.
Winston was in russia but didnt get laid that much,(dont knot how many he banged there) they could be just more polite when rejecting you and they will not make you feel like shit afterwards like many Anglos so.
If you are unatractive and dont have history of picking up AW(like Bill Greathouse for example) then dont think that Ukranian women will be falling in love with you when you show up.Its a myth
yeah i tested vk out already won't be going back there. the honest truth be told. from my experience it is better to meet them in person then online. online you can still meet foreign women on other sites. but your success ratio is very small. sometimes they will actually give you sex webcam shows on skype if they like you. but those are minority.

women and their mentality is different online then in person. if your very very handsome or better yet if your a very handsome black man then going to east europe, west europe, or north europe should help you achieve what you are looking for. success with women !!!.

hot women on vk will be easy for me to meet in person in the ukraine. not that i want to stay there for long. as i dislike the bluntness of how they talk. if ukraine rocks your boat then go for it dude.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Should I give up on VK? I haven't messaged too many girls but the two dozen I have from Russia weren't interested.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

okay...i would go to other websites. you can meet foreign women easily there on other sites such as:

1. interpals.net
2. germany-date.com
3. internationalcupid.com

and others...

it is much easier to meet slavic women on sites outside of facebook and vk.

but yeah you should give up on it.