Opinion: How many women do you think it takes?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Opinion: How many women do you think it takes?

Post by djfourmoney »

I am working out the details of my plan as I continue to save and generate money.

I will try one more time to try and nail down Peter Marra (maybe by email this time) how many women he met on his executive tour before meeting his wife. It seem to me, you need to meet as many women as possible. Using conventional methods, 2-3 women two or three times a week seems about right, if you are comfortable in nightclubs/discos which I am.

I am reviewing the videos posted by Tony Bochene (i've watched them before, just in case I missed something)

He suggest hiring an affordable translator in the country you'll be searching for a bride in, which I agree with and reasonable.

I think because I am African-American my appeal is limited but I don't see that as a negative, I see it as a positive as out of five women, two are going to be seriously interested in me.

Though he doesn't recommend it, I will be using some web sites I am not willing to disclose yet beyond Lucky Lovers.

Using the web will determine where I will end up, but if I was forced to make a choice, it would either be -

Kiev, Ukraine

Minsk, Belarus (from being based in Germany, I'll explain in a second)

Berlin, Germany

Bergen, Norway

Stockholm, Sweden

Copenhagen, Denmark

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Curitiba, Brazil

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Until somebody can prove to me fair skinned and attractive Colombians are interested in BM I will not set foot in Colombia. Peru is an outside option since they also have a sizable Afro descent population (Brazil #1, USA #2, Colombia #3).

Germany would be where I would be based. Since Berlin is one of the cheapest major cities in Europe (1) and (2) Given the high concentration of Russians in Berlin, I don't think it would be out of the question and I am finding is often the case, that the best looking women in Berlin are not German but in fact Russian... I want to hit Berlin's night clubs and maybe some of the clubs located near US Military bases, since I didn't want to believe it last time, but obviously demand is quite high there, I am just not convinced I am getting good looks since the overall quality is down (lower middle class background, primary school education and then onto trade school) compared to their big city counterparts.

I haven't totally given up on Western Europe, I am not shy in saying I want an EU Passport and if a woman comes with it, then great.

I'll stick to Eastern Europe since this is the proper place for it.

Winston -

How man women did you meet overall or is this located in your ebook?

I am thinking I need to meet about 20 or so women per week, that comes out to about 2-3 meetings per day to see if there is a need for 1st date.

I have seen several threads on RUA about men going the DIY route but meeting only about 5-10 women and mostly because they zeroed in on a few women and added some extra in case those didn't work out. However at the end of the day still ended up with nothing and no follow up.

This is a one time shot basically, I can only afford to do it once. Failure will meet at my current income earnings could mean waiting until 2014 to try again if not later, especially if my online plans don't pan out.

I will stay as long as it takes (1-3 months) to nail down the right woman.

Any thoughts?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Opinion: How many women do you think it takes?

Post by Teal Lantern »

djfourmoney wrote: I think because I am African-American my appeal is limited but I don't see that as a negative, I see it as a positive as out of five women, two are going to be seriously interested in me.
This is EXACTLY right. It is not nearly the disadvantage some of the "competition" would have you believe it is.
djfourmoney wrote:Until somebody can prove to me fair skinned and attractive Colombians are interested in BM I will not set foot in Colombia. Peru is an outside option since they also have a sizable Afro descent population (Brazil #1, USA #2, Colombia #3).
Well, I can't "prove" it, but I've talked to a friendly one or two. :lol:
djfourmoney wrote:I haven't totally given up on Western Europe, I am not shy in saying I want an EU Passport and if a woman comes with it, then great.

I'll stick to Eastern Europe since this is the proper place for it.
Yeah, part of your decision will be where the two of you hope to end up living and which hoops you'll need to jump through for that.
djfourmoney wrote:This is a one time shot basically, I can only afford to do it once. Failure will meet at my current income earnings could mean waiting until 2014 to try again if not later, especially if my online plans don't pan out.

I will stay as long as it takes (1-3 months) to nail down the right woman.

Any thoughts?
The more certain you are of what type of person you want, the fewer women you'll have to date. The real trouble begins when you meet two or three that are the type you want. :lol: :lol:
Between now and 2013, you'll have thought of another half dozen online angles. Don't even worry about that. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

LOL, this is true Teal...

I was sort of thinking out loud when I posted this. I believe the internet is still usable, though it is filled with pitfalls you need to be mindful of. I'll open up about these web sites moving forward I want to prove they are worthwhile first, they are free to join and free to contact...

Also VK is an option but as Eduard mentioned before, you'll have to comb through thousands of profiles before you might find women that want to talk to you.

I've done quite a bit of research on immigration and the EU, I know what I'm in for, not complicated at all, especially Germany.

Stay tuned, I want to start this podcast I just want to make sure buy some equipment is not going to impact my savings. I'll be less concerned if I can make it back, but I think I have figured out how to monetize my blog(s) without actually "selling" something.

We'll see.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I'd like to ask a related question. I want to go to the Ukraine, but visit more than one woman. Problem is, women always ask me "How many women will you visit when you're over here?" Then they get angry if I say more than one. How do I deal with this? Do I lie to women and say "You're the only one I'm visiting"? Or do I just be honest with them, and if they don't like it, say to Hell with them?
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

Deleted my post :)
Last edited by Ginger on June 26th, 2013, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Thanks Ginger. What bothers me most about some of these women is that they want to be the only one I visit, but they don't mind having several men visit THEM.