Two pickup videos from Russia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Two pickup videos from Russia

Post by have2fly »

So here we go, one girl wanted to complain that men in Russia are being too rude when approaching girls on the street. Just look how much freedom men have in Russia! It's insane!

Here is a top comment in that video from one of the Russian guys:
"Julia Kolyadina! Just be patient. Soon you will get old and fat. And no one will want to f**k you. You will remember the night, how everyone wished to meet you. You will cry and suffer. Yes, even if now no one will look at you - you will howl at the moon. You will enrage and be angry that no one pays any attention. Live and be happy, stupid bitch, at least someone pays attention. Although, again, not for long."

This video is a response from a guy that women are very persistent and rude as well when being turned down! IT IS PRICELESS!
In short, girls are trying to find a reason to get into his car. The dude says car isn't even his, he is married, but girls don't care :) At the end they say something rude and walk away. Stuff like this never happens in the U.S. though.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Its amazing how many men have written off Russia largely because they make you pay (Visa) to get into the country when Ukraine (wanting become a member of the EU) doesn't.

AFA and the others stop going to Russia because demand just wasn't there.

Eduard who has his own Executive Service - http://www.getrussianwife.com/ calls Russia an uptapped Gold mine.

He gets women outside the agency loop so he's right. With millions of attractive single women in Russia, again men rather sit on this forum and other websites.

They rather cheerlead other MRA's and rant, easy to do and affordable (read:cheap) flapping your gums or typing on a keyboard cost nothing and you aren't being challenged to do something more productive.

Missed Opportunities...
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

that is aggressive like a mother f***er. but hey its so much easier and normal for men just to come up and talk to women. here in the states we all know it is easy for men to get into trouble for pursuing.

i am talking to alot of young russian girls online. to many in fact. i am looking to talking to women from other countries now. :lol:

haha...she is complaining but she is going to complain when she reaches the age of 27 and above. hahaaha.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

djfourmoney wrote:Its amazing how many men have written off Russia largely because they make you pay (Visa) to get into the country when Ukraine (wanting become a member of the EU) doesn't.

AFA and the others stop going to Russia because demand just wasn't there.

Eduard who has his own Executive Service - http://www.getrussianwife.com/ calls Russia an uptapped Gold mine.

He gets women outside the agency loop so he's right. With millions of attractive single women in Russia, again men rather sit on this forum and other websites.

They rather cheerlead other MRA's and rant, easy to do and affordable (read:cheap) flapping your gums or typing on a keyboard cost nothing and you aren't being challenged to do something more productive.

Missed Opportunities...
dude it is totally overlooked country. EVERYONE is talking about ukraine. but i have met and have talked to super model types from russia, serbia, and so forth around east europe. this just goes to show russia is a country for any men to get into.

actually the second video was nice. it reminded me of one time when a russian girl pursued me and flirted with me. ahh man i got to get out of this place to get what i want.

just imagine, winston said all he used where a couple of compliments. think of how the women will respond to you when they finally get a nice guy compliment. score. score. score.