Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hate for manginas in the US

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hate for manginas in the US

Postby have2fly » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm

BLAME YOURSELF! You retards let bitches like that thrive on your money! JUST LOOK, that skanky p***y was given a white Mercedes! HOLY FCKING SHIT I hate f***ing manginas!
http://vk.com/valeriechaykovska
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby publicduende » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Man, chillax. She lives in Dallas, the oil dollar city, somebody is splashing money on her instead of chucking it away in some Caribbean tax haven. :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Re: Hate for manginas in the US

Postby Dragon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 am

have2fly wrote:BLAME YOURSELF! You retards let bitches like that thrive on your money! JUST LOOK, that skanky p***y was given a white Mercedes! HOLY FCKING SHIT I hate f***ing manginas!
http://vk.com/valeriechaykovska

Complaining about manginas is almost as bad as being them. And this is coming from a former mangina himself. Let go of your mental burdens and f**k bitches my friend.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics