Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

If you are familiar with Ukraine ... please come in

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

If you are familiar with Ukraine ... please come in

Postby romparoo » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:24 pm

I need to talk to someone who is familiar with Ukrainians privately. You must be either a Ukrainian (now or previously), grown up there, knew someone who grown up there very well, or live there for quite a while to the extent that you know the living habits of most Ukrainians.

Fyi, I am not asking for travel guides and such. You have to be really integral to the Ukrainian way of life to be able to answer some of my questions. Please post below if you can help, and I'll pm you. Any help is much appreciated :D
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Postby Exod » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Butting in to say that if you guys could make at least parts of the conversation public (this thread) I would appreciate it. I'm interested.
Exod
Freshman Poster

Re: If you are familiar with Ukraine ... please come in

Postby Dragon » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 am

romparoo wrote:I need to talk to someone who is familiar with Ukrainians privately. You must be either a Ukrainian (now or previously), grown up there, knew someone who grown up there very well, or live there for quite a while to the extent that you know the living habits of most Ukrainians.

Fyi, I am not asking for travel guides and such. You have to be really integral to the Ukrainian way of life to be able to answer some of my questions. Please post below if you can help, and I'll pm you. Any help is much appreciated :D

Sounds like someone is in trouble with the mob.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics