Baku (Azerbaijan) anyone?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Baku (Azerbaijan) anyone?

Post by publicduende »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I would go there right away. Yes, it is a Muslim country and you have to be careful about who you get laid with so her brother does not beat you up or worse, but in general I bet you can have a great time over there. Food is great and natural, girls are good looking, oil money is pumped into their capital city. So why not?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

have2fly wrote:I would go there right away. Yes, it is a Muslim country and you have to be careful about who you get laid with so her brother does not beat you up or worse, but in general I bet you can have a great time over there. Food is great and natural, girls are good looking, oil money is pumped into their capital city. So why not?
Yeah, the only thing I would be wary about is the average price of life (and night life) there. It looks like a less tacky and more elegant version of Dubai, which means cheap Charlies won't have it easy there... I think it would be worth a visit anyway, though.