Miss Blond Ukraine 2012

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Miss Blond Ukraine 2012

Post by ladislav »

Here is one more of their sexy pageants with no political correctness and no offended non-blondes writing indignant letters and trying to shut the activity down. It's called freedom, I guess.

Incidentally Ukraine has so many blonds because of the Vikings. It was Vikings who founded Kiev. Three Viking brothers. Then, they became the rulers there. After that, there was a war of Independence in which Ukraine invited Swedes to fight against the Russians. Ukraine lost and the Swedes were captured and the entire army ( !) stayed in the area. They all settled there and intermarried with the locals producing a Scandinavian population. So, if you dream of a tall blond Swedish woman, Eastern Ukraine is the place for those.
Then, they had the Russian immigration and many blond Russians settled there but they look more Slavic.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Miss Blond Ukraine 2012

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:Here is one more of their sexy pageants with no political correctness and no offended non-blondes writing indignant letters and trying to shut the activity down. It's called freedom, I guess.

Incidentally Ukraine has so many blonds because of the Vikings. It was Vikings who founded Kiev. Three Viking brothers. Then, they became the rulers there. After that, there was a war of Independence in which Ukraine invited Swedes to fight against the Russians. Ukraine lost and the Swedes were captured and the entire army ( !) stayed in the area. They all settled there and intermarried with the locals producing a Scandinavian population. So, if you dream of a tall blond Swedish woman, Eastern Ukraine is the place for those.
Now THAT is a beauty pageant, hot damn!

:shock: :D

Swedish looks, Latina attitude!

Ladislav do you ever think of returning to Ukraine rather than Philippines?

:idea:
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I went there already and twice so but I am just a nobody there. No one needs me there particularly at 5'6" 1/2 and at 52 years old. I am somebody in the Philippines and people need me and respect me. But the food and architectures is better in Ukraine, so why not shuttle back and forth?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

Beautiful women,beautiful dresses also. I liked the jacket scene. Then when they took it off I said "O.k this part is for the fellas" lol.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
noog
Freshman Poster

Re: Miss Blond Ukraine 2012

Post by noog »

ladislav wrote:
Then, they had the Russian immigration and many blond Russians settled there but they look more Slavic.
Then we are all indebted to the Vikings :)
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote:I went there already and twice so but I am just a nobody there. No one needs me there particularly at 5'6" 1/2 and at 52 years old. I am somebody in the Philippines and people need me and respect me. But the food and architectures is better in Ukraine, so why not shuttle back and forth?
Thanks.

I probably needed to hear this.
jiggy1st
Freshman Poster

Post by jiggy1st »

I have lived in ukraine for 5 years and i have come across all types of girl, all class of women, so i think it will be nice to say a bit about guys who might be seeking love,fun, sex and holiday in ukraine, my best bet would be for you to also get to read a blog and get to buy this book to know more about ukrainian girls .http://loveukr.com/.
relationship with Ukrainian girls takes work,not worth while is easy