Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Video of friendly girls Winston met at a McDonalds in Russia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Video of friendly girls Winston met at a McDonalds in Russia

Postby jamesbond » March 16th, 2013, 4:25 pm

Look at these friendly girls Winston met at a McDonalds in Russia. This would never happen in America!


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fTKdlIQs2M[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby jamesbond » March 16th, 2013, 5:28 pm

I uploaded the video to Vimeo and youtube. Something like this would NEVER happen in the US or any other English speaking country. Women in anlgo-countries AVOID men when they are out in public (no eye contact, they don't smile or flirt with men).

What a refreshing change of pace to meet girls who actually are friendly and down to earth! These girls in Russia are the exact opposite of American girls!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8037
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby marklambo » March 17th, 2013, 1:15 am

jamesbond wrote:I uploaded the video to Vimeo and youtube. Something like this would NEVER happen in the US or any other English speaking country. Women in anlgo-countries AVOID men when they are out in public (no eye contact, they don't smile or flirt with men).

What a refreshing change of pace to meet girls who actually are friendly and down to earth! These girls in Russia are the exact opposite of American girls!


I agree, would never happen like that in America. Women here are so stuck up to even say hello. It's pretty sad but true. The girls in the video actually act feminine. Living in America for so long...I think I forgot what it looks like to see a woman act feminine lol.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Winston » November 5th, 2013, 12:04 pm

True Mark. Not just feminine though. Those girls were open, curious, enthusiastic, appreciative and engaging. You'd never see that attitude on any American grown girls or Americanized girls. It's like a different breed. That video is a true gem and very revealing.

When I took that video at the time, I knew that it would be a major piece of proof that I'd use someday when I start my HA movement. That's why I started filming when one of the girls beckoned me to come over. In my mind I thought, "Oh my gosh! I'd better capture this on film or else no one will believe me!"
Last edited by Winston on January 17th, 2014, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24681
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Someone » January 17th, 2014, 3:08 am

These girls are friendly but that doesn't mean they're interested. That's a major mistake Americans make when dealing with Russian/E.European women. Due to communism, the genders are equal in Russia, and the genders are friendly to each other because sex isn't the only theme in inter-gender communication, it could also be genuine/neutral friendship.

Whereas in America, the only way in which the genders really come together to communicate is sexual, or imbued with sexual cues. So an American will assume that a friendly woman is giving off romantic signals, because that's the only context in which American women are friendly. Americans are conservative and follow traditional gender roles, so they have no concept of the fact that men and women can be friends.
Someone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 171
Joined: November 20th, 2011, 4:08 am

Postby Winston » January 17th, 2014, 3:38 am

Someone wrote:These girls are friendly but that doesn't mean they're interested. That's a major mistake Americans make when dealing with Russian/E.European women. Due to communism, the genders are equal in Russia, and the genders are friendly to each other because sex isn't the only theme in inter-gender communication, it could also be genuine/neutral friendship.

Whereas in America, the only way in which the genders really come together to communicate is sexual, or imbued with sexual cues. So an American will assume that a friendly woman is giving off romantic signals, because that's the only context in which American women are friendly. Americans are conservative and follow traditional gender roles, so they have no concept of the fact that men and women can be friends.


True. Most of the girls in my videos weren't interested in me romantically. (although one of them in that video did kiss me on the cheek, so who knows lol) But the point is that their mentality is totally different than in North America. They definitely ENJOY meeting foreigners and new people and are curious about them. It's a much more positive, friendly and social atmosphere than here in the US. In contrast, girls in the US are very cliquish and afraid of strangers. To them, every stranger they don't know is a creep by default. Thus, Russian and European environments are just a hell of a lot more fun.

As a result, you actually ENJOY going out more because people want to meet you. It makes a BIG difference in your life because you look forward to everyday more when you get friendlier vibes from others around you. That's the significance of this. No one is saying that every girl you meet abroad will offer true love. But they are immensely friendlier, that's for sure. The removal of "toxic unfriendliness" in the US is like a huge burden lifted off your shoulder.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24681
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » March 5th, 2014, 7:01 pm

marklambo wrote:
jamesbond wrote:I uploaded the video to Vimeo and youtube. Something like this would NEVER happen in the US or any other English speaking country. Women in anlgo-countries AVOID men when they are out in public (no eye contact, they don't smile or flirt with men).

What a refreshing change of pace to meet girls who actually are friendly and down to earth! These girls in Russia are the exact opposite of American girls!


I agree, would never happen like that in America. Women here are so stuck up to even say hello. It's pretty sad but true. The girls in the video actually act feminine. Living in America for so long...I think I forgot what it looks like to see a woman act feminine lol.


No kidding. You won't believe this. But when I was in California, two times in a restaurant, I walked up to the hottest girl working there, to ask where the restroom was, to gauge their reaction to me. Both times they ignored me, as if they were too cool to tell me where the restroom was! WTF? Can you believe that? One of them was behind the bar in the middle of the day too, so she was not even busy. She just felt that it was beneath her to tell me where the restroom was. WTF is up with that attitude?! America is going to hell with these kind of attitudes from hot bitches.

After she ignored me, an older unattractive lady interceded and told me where the restroom was. I guess you aren't allowed to ask attractive girls working in restaurants in America where the restroom is. You are only supposed to ask older unattractive women that question. lol. That's America for you. Is that F-ed up or what?!

Also, at the Rio hotel and casino in Vegas, I did the same thing and asked a hot cocktail waitress where the restroom was. She ignored me. Only when she saw me approaching the women's employee dressing did she finally say something. She told me I was going the wrong way and that the restroom was over there. I guess you have to almost walk into their employee dressing room in order to get their attention. lol

What the f**k is up with that? :::::::: shaking head :::::::::
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24681
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby mattyman » March 5th, 2014, 7:56 pm

I think that this says a lot:

"Whereas in America, the only way in which the genders really come together to communicate is sexual, or imbued with sexual cues. So an American will assume that a friendly woman is giving off romantic signals, because that's the only context in which American women are friendly. Americans are conservative and follow traditional gender roles, so they have no concept of the fact that men and women can be friends."

What I want to touch on is the ASSUMPTION too many women have that if you talk to them, it's because you have an agenda, you want something. It is this that's dividing the sexes. One of the biggest differences I've noticed when interacting with foreign women (Russian, Lithuanian, Turkish, and to a degree, Spanish) is you sense, they don't hold this assumption. You can interact with them like normal human beings without trying to convinced them otherwise.

Within the UK, this 'men are creeps/have an agenda' mentality/assumption is at it's worst in rough, deprived areas.

A recent example was new years eve. I was ordering a beer in one of my locals, girl comes up next to me, looked a bit lost. Looked at her, she asked me which pub this was, I told her. She had lost her friends, I picked-up on this. I showed understanding and that I know what it was like to be in that situation, I had been there before etc. Guess what? Her reaction was 'are you trying to get me a drink!?' Which I made clear wasn't the case at all.

See what I mean, the assumption that just because I was talking to her, that I must have an agenda, a jump to conclusions. That reaction seemed way out of proportion, but you get what I'm saying about the assumption behind men talking to women, no matter how harmless?

One of the ills talked about on this forum is the way interactions between the sexes have been reduced to sex, thanks to the influence of this highly toxic feminist culture and over-sexualization.

From the video, and even from girls I meet through CS, one thing that is as clear as crystal. Most foreign women don't have this hang-up on men talking to them being after only one thing. I think that this is by far the biggest difference. I've even talked about this with some friends I've met through there.

"True. Most of the girls in my videos weren't interested in me romantically. (although one of them in that video did kiss me on the cheek, so who knows lol) But the point is that their mentality is totally different than in North America. They definitely ENJOY meeting foreigners and new people and are curious about them."

Very refreshing isn't it. It's nice to talk to hot women that don't have the above-mentioned hang-up towards men trying to talk to them. Even if they're not interested in you romantically, it's still nice to not be treated like some creep. I would rather have that than go with zero female company until you meet 'the one'.
mattyman
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 277
Joined: September 12th, 2010, 11:15 pm

Postby nicho12 » March 5th, 2014, 8:54 pm

Someone wrote:These girls are friendly but that doesn't mean they're interested. That's a major mistake Americans make when dealing with Russian/E.European women. Due to communism, the genders are equal in Russia, and the genders are friendly to each other because sex isn't the only theme in inter-gender communication, it could also be genuine/neutral friendship.

Whereas in America, the only way in which the genders really come together to communicate is sexual, or imbued with sexual cues. So an American will assume that a friendly woman is giving off romantic signals, because that's the only context in which American women are friendly. Americans are conservative and follow traditional gender roles, so they have no concept of the fact that men and women can be friends.


Dude, did you just say that Americans are conservative and follow traditional gender roles, if that was true, then American women wouldn't be trying to act tough and be like men because that's not a traditional gender role for a woman. Actually, it's much easier to court a friendly woman even if she's not interested in you than a woman who doesn't smile and doesn't want to be bothered or can even call mall security on you because you're trying to hit on her.

Am very sure even if these Russian women are not interested in you, they will turn you down politely unlike American women who act bitchy, I disagree that communism is the one that makes Russian women friendly, I think it's the fact that they're not as wealthy as Americans. American women have all the material wealth, so they don't need a man but Russian women don't have material wealth so they need a man, it's as simple as that
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 272
Joined: August 19th, 2013, 6:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Winston » March 6th, 2014, 1:04 am

Rock's tenent, Monrko, said that in the McDonald's clip, I looked more vibrant and better looking than usual.

I agree. I noticed the same thing, that I look better than usual in that video. I think it's because when girls give me attention and flattery, I sort of feed off of that energy, so it brings out the best in my appearance with a sort of "glow" on my face. Hard to explain. But you know what I mean. lol That definitely happened in Russia.

Now you all understand what I mean when I say "approachable" or "friendly" and what my definition is right? This is the standard I'm coming from that I was accustomed to. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24681
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » March 22nd, 2014, 6:46 am

Here are some digital still images from the McDonald's video.

This is where the girl beckons me with her hand to come over to their table.

Image

Image

One of them kissing my cheek.

Image

Image

Photo of the four of us.

Image
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24681
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm


Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest