Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Argentum
Freshman Poster

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Post by Argentum »

The author of mentioned article is the most known feminist in Russia. So no wonder that she calls Russian men losers because they are going to Philippines.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I can think of some other reasons guys go to the Philippines.

World Aids Map

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

interesting a very low divorce rate in vietnam. Always thought vietnamese women were the best.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by pete98146 »

zboy1 wrote:Anyone who thinks Filipinos are hotter than Russian chicks need to have their heads examined...
Guess I'll make an appointment to see a doctor this afternoon because I'm DEFINITELY guilty LOL.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

My problem is my standards are so high that like will n dowd we may be more attracted to hot filipina spinners with big boobs but they are so dang hard to find cause they are so rare and probably will have an attitude to go along with it. i tend to be more attracted to filipinas and personality but the problem is very few are my ideal look if you look at the general population. in general there is more hotter russian women walking around it appears but i never been there.

I think vietnamese are hotter than russians and filipinas.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on October 21st, 2014, 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:i tend to be more attracted to filipinas and personality but the problem is very few are my ideal look if you look at the general population. in general there is more hotter russian women walking around it appears but i never been there.

Vietnamese women are amazing. But they tend not to be as "Yankee Crazy" as Filipinas. Plus they tend to marry their own and not as many speak English.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:i tend to be more attracted to filipinas and personality but the problem is very few are my ideal look if you look at the general population. in general there is more hotter russian women walking around it appears but i never been there.

Vietnamese women are amazing. But they tend not to be as "Yankee Crazy" as Filipinas. Plus they tend to marry their own and not as many speak English.
Vietnam has one of the lowest divorce rates in teh world even lower than china so yeah you may be right that low divorce rate is probably cause they stick to their own. But i heard lots of koreans were trying to marry them so who knows.

I can't get over the communist and oppressive governemnt over there so if i check it out it will be brief but id like to check it out. I think some of the evangelical churches there in ho chih minh even speak english? Id probably have some girls off the dating site as a tour guide to help me around and mesh with the culture and check out the churches if they speak english. the governemnt is very oppressive there with religion and women and there isn't many on the dating site so its difficult. Im also thinking of putting indonesia and thailand on my todo list. This is all someday but for now women are a distraction. :)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I made a side trip to Saigon but it was only for 3 days. Pretty cool place tho!
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

pete98146 wrote:I made a side trip to Saigon but it was only for 3 days. Pretty cool place tho!
im thinking thats the best way to travel just multiple locations and not so much focus just on women. My problem before was I just wanted to plop myself into a hotel like will n dowd and have a low hanger to live with. Also i have work online to do everyday so I dont have time to go out and sightsee and socialize. But maybe in the future once i save more of my money and closer to retirement i might make maybe a 2 or 3 month trip where i can do more activity instead of just dragging it out for even longer and staying in my hotel.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Taco »

pete98146 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Anyone who thinks Filipinos are hotter than Russian chicks need to have their heads examined...
Guess I'll make an appointment to see a doctor this afternoon because I'm DEFINITELY guilty LOL.
Me too.

It doesn't matter if Russian women are good looking the fact is they don't want to screw you unless your rich, handsome and you can eat cabbage.

Filipinas on the other hand will be happy to tie you to their bed and spank your ass just for something to do.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think on the average russian women are better looking than the philippine women. Because russian women are better looking I think thats why they are much picker. Saying that russia as a whole is stronger country than the philippines which also might explain russian women being more picker.

I think two types of expats goes to the philippines. First type has asian fetish and choose the philippines as place to find someone or play around.
Second type failed or cant make it in othercounties for example I mean this as no offense. Winston is good example.
He tried in russia but had better success in the philippines.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

chanta76 wrote:I think on the average russian women are better looking than the philippine women. Because russian women are better looking I think thats why they are much picker. Saying that russia as a whole is stronger country than the philippines which also might explain russian women being more picker.

I think two types of expats goes to the philippines. First type has asian fetish and choose the philippines as place to find someone or play around.
Second type failed or cant make it in othercounties for example I mean this as no offense. Winston is good example.
He tried in russia but had better success in the philippines.
For about the millionth time, replace the word "fetish" with "preference" and it would be more accurate. Jeez, you sound like one of the feminists......

Filipinas and Russian ladies are apples and oranges. Ten years ago when I first started going online to chat with international ladies, barking up the Russian tree never entered my mind because I have an affinity for exotic darker skinned ladies. So I focused on Asian and Latin American ladies.

Russian ladies are not that far removed from Scandinavians and that look is a dime a dozen here in the PNW. Russian ladies? Not interested at all! I know quite a few guys who also have a PREFERENCE for Asian ladies and Russian ladies would not be on their radar.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

pete98146,

Not to be dick..it maybe a preference to you but it is fetish for other guys. When I was in Korea I met white guys who struggled in getting Korean girls so they would instead vacation in the Philippines and find a girl there. I asked these guys why not South America or go after those lonely white girls you see sometimes in Asia...overwhelming they come up with excuses of why they don't date non-Asian girls. I mean they would rather be with a flat face, flat chested Asian girls over a hot looking white girl. White guys who have Asian fetish are like alcoholics...everyone else could see what they are doing but they can't. Again no offense. This may not apply to you but it does apply to some other guys.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear chanta76,

You are a dick. Maybe you should listen to their excuses of why they date Asian girls instead of being a Bigoted piece of shit.

Thanks and enjoy :)
chanta76 wrote:pete98146,

Not to be dick..it maybe a preference to you but it is fetish for other guys. When I was in Korea I met white guys who struggled in getting Korean girls so they would instead vacation in the Philippines and find a girl there. I asked these guys why not South America or go after those lonely white girls you see sometimes in Asia...overwhelming they come up with excuses of why they don't date non-Asian girls. I mean they would rather be with a flat face, flat chested Asian girls over a hot looking white girl. White guys who have Asian fetish are like alcoholics...everyone else could see what they are doing but they can't. Again no offense. This may not apply to you but it does apply to some other guys.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

chanta76 wrote:pete98146,

I mean they would rather be with a flat face, flat chested Asian girls over a hot looking white girl. White guys who have Asian fetish are like alcoholics...
Nice try.