Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Hero »

The_Adventurer wrote: I would always choose a flat faced, flat chested Asian girl over a white girl. Always.
Dude, you don't have to settle for flat chested girls in the Philippines. I agree that flat faces have an advantage; it's easier to kiss a girl when her nose doesn't get in the way :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Post by Hero »

Filipina Sweetie wrote:Comparing Russian women from Philippine women in terms of beauty only depends on the personal opinion of the beholder. Interestingly enough though is it seems more Filipinas make it to the finalist, if not the winner of different worldwide beauty contests. The attributes of these women can have variance as contributed by their culture but, nevertheless, to each his own.

The wonderful thing about diversity is there is always something for everyone. Imagine if everyone just loves blondes. These Russian men who have been searching for love in the Philippines definitely have done there homework such that they have made a compelling decision to travel many miles away. Words spreads fast so for sure, they know of someone who had a successful marriage with a Filipina.

http://www.FilipinaSweetie.com
To be honest, I think that long-legged blonde Russian women are hotter than Filipinas. But at the end of the day, Filipinas are a better choice for me because (a) They speak English, and (b) They think that American men are gods.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by Zambales »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Anyone who thinks Filipinos are hotter than Russian chicks need to have their heads examined...
I concur.
Bane wrote:Personally, I don't see what the big deal is with Filipinas. I have never found them attractive in the least. Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai women, not to mention EE women, Latin women, Middle Eastern women, and African women are all much more attractive IMO.

Folks say that Filipinas have a great personality. OK, maybe so, but I'm reminded of a quote I heard from my good friend, "you don't f$%^ the personality." Trying to start a LTR without physical attraction is like trying to start a fire underwater.

Since I'm married, it's pretty much moot, but if I were still single, I would much rather take my chances in EE than waste time in the Philippines.
I don't either and I've been quite quite a few. I find them extremely irritating, even the ones who did look good. Every single one was a royal pain in the a**, I didn't find their sense of humor funny, and as Bane wrote, you don't f**k their personalities anyway!

I'll take Thai, Russian, and Colombians, along with many others, over Filipinas any day.
All depends on their age I think. I find the ones above 30 to be cool to be around and hardly irritating at all. I did date a 26 year old Pinay once who was forever repeating the same sentence "Do you still like me?". Obviously she didn't last long.

Since that episode, maturity is one of the key traits I look for in a Filipina.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Both Filipinas and Russian ladies can be wonderful choices. IMHO, it all boils down to personal preference. They are both beautiful specimens but for me it all boils down to the style and personality that I prefer. I need A LOT of laughter in my world. It's my tonic in life and without the ability to laugh often, I'd be lost. My personality just so happens to mesh very well with my Filipino wife who is good natured and also likes to laugh.

I know plenty of eastern bloc women and at least for me, they are WAY too serious. Not a good match for me in the slightest as they don't get my sense of humor...at all. Like oil and water.

Case in point. I'm in a networking group with a very attractive lady my age. She listens to my jokes with a blank look on her face and I'm sure she thinks to herself, "this goofy guy is retarded." I look at here and think "lighten up you boring old maid."

Eastern bloc ladies are much better off with guys who are serious deep philosopher type guys and that's just not me.

So to each his own as they say. I'm happy I selected a Filipina and will always stand by them.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

pete98146 wrote: Eastern bloc ladies are much better off with guys who are serious deep philosopher type guys and that's just not me.

Really? So that means an Eastern Bloc women may be a good fit for Winston but the problem with eastern bloc women are that from all reports they are not too different from western women where lookism is important. So in other words being tall, good looking with a solid built helps allot. Not sure how much the age gap plays into it. And yes race matters to. Eastern bloc women for the most part prefer white guys. For color guys it's up hill climb albeit not impossible.

I just can't help but think white women are just messed up. At least Asian women are more open minded and I think that's why you have a growing number of guys heading there. Not sure about Latin women..
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Has anyone ever dated Russian women in Siberia?
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Probably true. Short, dark, broad flat nose is inferior to tall, fair and high sharp now in most countries. Trump is ugly as sin but he gets Eastern European women while other ugly guys settle for Pinays. Trump probably has the help of Jeffery Epstein. Just hop onboard the german false jew Jeffery Epstein's pedophile sex slave plane and take your pic of the young slim white girls. The german false jew rapists that infest California, New York and Florida prefer slim, tall and fair must be better.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think in the end it's preferences. Some guys might actually prefer the short dark skin girls over the taller lighter skin girls.

Because most of us lives in the west. The standard of beauty will be white women. So yes RUssian girls will be consider more of a catch than a filipina. You can see that in American TV shows or movies.

Saying that as an Asian man I had limited option because of racism in the west. In many ways I understand Winston Wu. As an Asian guy I can go back to Asia and find someone(which I did) but I never tried Russia because well white girls are racist toward men of color. It's unfair really. Where as in Asian countries there is less racism at least dating wise. So average or below average white guy can find someone in Asia.

It's like as if white people are inherently more racist than other groups or something.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:I think this is due to a misunderstanding of the Russian psyche. Russian culture is very much about strength and survival of the fittest. The girls will be docile for a man of he is strong, but view it as almost a duty to exploit a weak man, for that is what they deserve. They are amongst the best women in the world if you're an alpha male, but will snap you like a twig if you show any insecurities.

As they get older, some realize their perfect man isn't coming, and will happily shack up with a less than ideal man, just as in the West.
This is incorrect. Those are two different sets of women. There are women who are domineering and they are looking for weak men to exploit. Since American men believe women are equals, they are open to exploitation by domineering women. These women are searching for men to abuse.

On the other hand, submissive women are searching for dominant men. If you are not a dominant man, they will dump you, because they are searching for a real man. These women are submissive and looking for their masculine opposite, which is a dominant, bossy (in charge), yet gentle man.

These are two different subsets of women. A submissive woman is not looking for a weak man to exploit. She is looking for a man to boss her around.

Domineering women don't have a true place. They are lost souls. They can only dominate men, which itself demonstrates how sick they are (think of a man submitting to a woman), and being sick sociopaths, they naturally only destroy others. A domineering woman is actively searching for her prey. A submissive woman is actively searching for her bossman.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Citizen wrote:Probably true. Short, dark, broad flat nose is inferior to tall, fair and high sharp now in most countries.
Sure! I'm married to a Filipina and I'd go on record to admit the typical standard of beauty is the slender leggy blonde. But as I was saying earlier, there is so much more to a relationship than looks. At the end of the day, I'll pass on the stern, ultra serious woman for one with a bubbly, cute, fun personality any day of the week.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

It goes beyond looks, think of your children. Do you want your son to be alpha white or beta short dark showel head who will struggle with dates just because you want bubbly filipina?

You realize how tough it is to be a man and you are not helping by giving him undesirable genes, looks are determined by genes. The fact that you are in philipines shows that you are beta and your son will be even less desirable than you, at least you had whitness as leverge
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Banano wrote:It goes beyond looks, think of your children. Do you want your son to be alpha white or beta short dark showel head who will struggle with dates just because you want bubbly filipina?

You realize how tough it is to be a man and you are not helping by giving him undesirable genes, looks are determined by genes. The fact that you are in philipines shows that you are beta and your son will be even less desirable than you, at least you had whitness as leverge
LOL that might be the most idiotic post I've ever read here. Undesirable genes? Are you F*UCKING BLIND?

I know many mixed White/Asian kids and they are normally magnificent looking. I'm quite happy with both of our genes, not to mention the fact I'm 6'4" so any child of mine will not be a "short dark showel head."

Get a clue dickwad. Glad you are not standing in front of me right now. I'd show you how much of a beta I am LOL. Winston can ban me for making that statement...don't care :)
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

chanta76 wrote:I think in the end it's preferences. Some guys might actually prefer the short dark skin girls over the taller lighter skin girls.

Because most of us lives in the west. The standard of beauty will be white women. So yes RUssian girls will be consider more of a catch than a filipina. You can see that in American TV shows or movies.

Saying that as an Asian man I had limited option because of racism in the west. In many ways I understand Winston Wu. As an Asian guy I can go back to Asia and find someone(which I did) but I never tried Russia because well white girls are racist toward men of color. It's unfair really. Where as in Asian countries there is less racism at least dating wise. So average or below average white guy can find someone in Asia.

It's like as if white people are inherently more racist than other groups or something.
Russia is huge country both in regards of population and area. Extreme north and east of Russia are inhabited by indigenous Asian type looking people, so being a foreigner, you would never distinguish that they are Russians, just looking at their appearance. The south of the country is inhabited by more Middle Eastern looking folks, but of course the majority of the population of Russia are white.

That is true, that racism does exist a bit, though not in that high extent, as you might think. The chances for an Asian guy to find a good looking white Russian girl are not less than in Europe or US, especially if we are talking about big cities, such as Moscow or St. Petersburg. Everything depends on your approach. Probably it won’t work, if you will try to look down on them, like westerners are used to behave with let’s say pinays in Philippines, dating with 10 girls at the same time. If you treat a woman as a peer in a proper and respectful way, it doesn’t really matter which skin color or facial features do you have. Russia is not an exception.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by NPCslammer »

theprimebait wrote:
July 27th, 2013, 5:50 pm
Taco wrote:Russia has the highest divorce rate in the world, why would anyone want a Russian woman. I know a Russian guy that only dates Asian women.
most men are obsessed with white women.its only right if its white.the p***y is only good if its pink and pale.so they delude themselves that there is a mythical place out there with traditional white women,some posters here even claim ukranian/russian women stay virgins until their 20s,despite the numerous reports in russian media that most russian girls start sex at age 12.the average russian woman slept with more men in her teenage years than the most slutty american clubskank.

but they are so nice to me on russiachat..they MUST be feminine!
:roll:

they badly want a traditional wife,but they also oh so badly want a white wife.hence the delusion.

truth is Eastern European women are not traditional at all,they arent more feminine either,if you count putting on makeup and looking like a anorexic twig feminine then you can find that on any american college campus.

but these men would rather Reject a brown woman who IS virgin,who does SUBMIT,and who coms from a culture where this is the only reality,for a russian woman!

why?because if its brown its not good.

this my friend is why the delusions regarding EE women are everywhere on the net. older white men from the babyboomer generation that want a significantely younger girl that reminds them of their mothers .not realizing among white women,this doesnt exist anywhere in the world except among the amish .
Finally, someone gets it. The common denominator for being slutty, flaky, terrible wife material, childish, difficult, extremely picky, disloyal, lazy, feminist etc.. is white women. Doesn’t seem to matter which country you go; white women are just a giant pain in the ass, and love to slut it up. I’m sure that European woman are easier to talk to, perhaps more down to earth, but I highly doubt that for long term relationship and marriage these women are much better. Guys already say that American, Canadian, Australian, British, and Swedish women are terrible. So now guys always like to say, “Eastern Europe!” That’s the solution!

Problem is I’ve read probably hundreds of comments from Eastern European men that say it isn’t any better with their women. Some even say that they’re worse because they may act all sweet and feminine, but it’s all an act to access your wallet.

Like you said, guys want a traditional, loyal white woman. And I can’t really blame them because they want a woman that is their own race; they find them hot, and they are attracted to what they THINK they are. Problem is that white women who are solid marriage material are like unicorns these days. If a guy is willing to go through the mental gymnastics and acrobatics that he has to do to get a decent looking white woman. She will probably be banging every guy at her workplace within 5 years. Then he can look forward to a nice divorce rape and custody battle.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by NPCslammer »

jtest28 wrote:
October 4th, 2013, 2:44 pm
ThePrimeBait is right. It's that men want white women and they become victims of wishful thinking. When I was in Ukraine, I did see some really young, teenish or 20 yo girls who were very conservative, though strangely, none older than that. Not near as many as I thought there would be though. The typical Ukrainian woman was in fact very good-looking, more so than I had ever seen in my life. I didn't even know women could look like that. But they were bitches, deep down. Sure, on the surface they were nice but just because their men make them be. I can't fathom bringing one back to the states though. I imagine as soon as she set foot on the ground, I would be running away from her as fast as I can!

And even if I were to move there, and I did LOVE it there, (not for the women though, just to be away from the US) but even if I moved there, I wouldn't want the average Ukrainian woman as a mate. . . You know, I think I've actually become racist toward white women. . . At least Fillipina women can understand some romantic ideas, but just try talking romance to a Ukrainian girl and I can hear it now, "he not REAL man!" Man, you cant even show that you care for her at all! f**k that. Ukrainian girls loved my rugged and strong looks, when I went there I was hard as granite at 255lb. They were physically all over me, but I wasn't enough of an asshole for them. . . Wait, that reminds me of something or somewhere else, hmmm, American women! Hell, the problem isn't even America, its WHITE women. Something about modern culture is activating something deep down inside them. Because I've heard from too many old men who have sworn to me that women (white women) used to not be this way.
Another guy who gets it. I’ve read enough to know that it’s not just Anglo sphere women. It’s white women, period. What the hell happened and when did it happen?