Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:07 am

I dont see chanta going for american women either he got a korean mail order bride. So cause he is asian blood yet is a full u.s resident he thinks only he is allowed to like asian women?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm







Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby chanta76 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:31 am

Taco,

Now I see guys gunning for me. Go ahead...flame me. I stick to my belief. I guess guys here feel raw because maybe white women called white guys that go for Asian girls for having Asian fetish . That's why some of yous are attacking me this way. I don't understand why guys get upset for having Asian fetish...for some guys they actually do have it. There is difference with preference. With preference your still open to dating outside . A guy with asian fetish would pass by a hot looking white girl or non-Asian girl for an average asian or even unattractive Asian girl if all else is equal.



Newlifephilippines,

I did go for American women..they didn't go for me..being Korean gave me some advantage in Korea..and I had better access there. Here in America I experience racism in the dating market . I got that from white girls and even sometimes from Asian American girls. For all the white guys. ..if you think you have it hard in America ..times that by 10 and your an Asian guy. For me I do find white girls and even black girls attractive. But is it my fault that a good portion of American women are bitches or picky? And for the record I met my wife online through a Korean community site not through a mail order bride site.



Jonny Law,

You call me bigoted pieces shit ? If I was truly bigoted I be flaming most of the white posters here because a good portion of them are white guys in Asia. Obviously I touch a nerve. I heard the excuses of why they go for Asian girls. For some guys I actually do feel for them. I'm not against lonely guys going overseas trying to find love. In matter of fact I would encourage it. But there is difference between trying to find someone and someone just living out there fetish. Case in point Will-N-Dodd..has major Asian fetish.

I visited a number of Asian countries. Within the expat community particular the sex tourist . that live there for extended period time ..a good number of these guys do have Asian fetish. Again...I don't know why guys are getting upset..you have Asian fetish if you pass by a hot looking white , black or latin woman (that wants you) for a plain Asian girl..if all else is equal.

Anyway...flame away guys...call me a bigot call me whatever..
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby chanta76 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:44 am

If I truly am a bigot why would I ask a question to Yohan who is white married to a Japanese woman about Japanese woman.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24249

Here is the thread.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:04 am

well guess what you dont like american girls for the same reason we dont so its unfair to say we can't like asian women but you can and that we should all loves these wonderful american women. :roll:
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby chanta76 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Newlifephilippines,

Are you retarded? read my last thread...Yohan is a white guy married to a Japanese woman living in Japan..and I asked him a question about Japanese women. If I didn't like white guys with Asian women why would I ask him?

It's one thing if a guy (any racial type) has a tough time finding love in his home town. And thinks oversea is better. So he goes to Asia and is successful there and finds love. That's one thing. I don't think that 's a fetish..I have no problem with this and I understand why guys do that. In matter of fact I be happy if they find love or someone.

Let's look at Will-N-Dodd for example. He only goes for Asian women ...but what makes him have a fetish is that Asian women are not looked upon as individual but just as objects. Will-N-Dodd doesn't take the time to really know more about the local Philippine community or other Philippine people from reading his writings. His there only to have sex with Asian women and sees them as nothing more but cum buckets...that's insulting and kind of being racist.

Will-N-dodd is different from MarcosZeitola . MarcosZeitola either by accident or by chance married a local filipina but what makes MarcosZeitola different is that he took time to know his local community and branch out . Guys with Asian fetish don't see the individual aspect of the Asian person but just focus on the Asian aspect first and foremost and judge everything behind that. That's being racist.

How do I know this first hand? I have sister and I'm married to an Asian woman . I seen and heard stories from sister about creepy white guys approaching her using stereotypical lines about Asian women. It also happens to my wife...I actually witness it too.
One time I brought my wife to a bar. There was this one white guy checking out my wife. I cock block him but he didn't believe I was married to her. He thought my wife was Japanese and I told him we are Korean back ground.. he said "whatever it's all the same". He backed off and later approach another Asian girl ..but got shot down..and approach another Asian girl...got shot down. There were attractive looking white, black and latin girls but he only targeted Asian women. Maybe some of you will say it's a preference...

I don't think so when I told that white guy my wife and I are Korean...his statement was "whatever it's all the same"...guys with Asian fetish say this because they can't see the person they see the stereotype and see Asian women as this yellow thing...and they don't see Asian men...its like we don't exist as a person. It's offensive and racist.

Within the Asian community we know about creepy guys with Asian fetish and yes many of the sex mongers in Asia do have it.....
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby Gadfly » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:27 pm

chanta76 wrote:Newlifephilippines,

Are you retarded? read my last thread...Yohan is a white guy married to a Japanese woman living in Japan..and I asked him a question about Japanese women. If I didn't like white guys with Asian women why would I ask him?

It's one thing if a guy (any racial type) has a tough time finding love in his home town. And thinks oversea is better. So he goes to Asia and is successful there and finds love. That's one thing. I don't think that 's a fetish..I have no problem with this and I understand why guys do that. In matter of fact I be happy if they find love or someone.

Let's look at Will-N-Dodd for example. He only goes for Asian women ...but what makes him have a fetish is that Asian women are not looked upon as individual but just as objects. Will-N-Dodd doesn't take the time to really know more about the local Philippine community or other Philippine people from reading his writings. His there only to have sex with Asian women and sees them as nothing more but cum buckets...that's insulting and kind of being racist.

Will-N-dodd is different from MarcosZeitola . MarcosZeitola either by accident or by chance married a local filipina but what makes MarcosZeitola different is that he took time to know his local community and branch out . Guys with Asian fetish don't see the individual aspect of the Asian person but just focus on the Asian aspect first and foremost and judge everything behind that. That's being racist.

How do I know this first hand? I have sister and I'm married to an Asian woman . I seen and heard stories from sister about creepy white guys approaching her using stereotypical lines about Asian women. It also happens to my wife...I actually witness it too.
One time I brought my wife to a bar. There was this one white guy checking out my wife. I cock block him but he didn't believe I was married to her. He thought my wife was Japanese and I told him we are Korean back ground.. he said "whatever it's all the same". He backed off and later approach another Asian girl ..but got shot down..and approach another Asian girl...got shot down. There were attractive looking white, black and latin girls but he only targeted Asian women. Maybe some of you will say it's a preference...

I don't think so when I told that white guy my wife and I are Korean...his statement was "whatever it's all the same"...guys with Asian fetish say this because they can't see the person they see the stereotype and see Asian women as this yellow thing...and they don't see Asian men...its like we don't exist as a person. It's offensive and racist.

Within the Asian community we know about creepy guys with Asian fetish and yes many of the sex mongers in Asia do have it.....


Where was this bar? In Korea? You displayed weakness, so you let him disrespect you. You're a Korean so lemme clue you in on something...

A lot of white American guys are arrogant dickheads in Korea and Asia, so when you're in that same situation next time, you gotta look like you're ready to do damage to them. You don't have to yell or throw a punch, but you have to show hardness, and make them answer for any bullshit they give. Trust me, I'm Asian, I know. When you show attitude, they wilt like the spineless pussified losers they are.

All you Asian guys out there in Asia: never let your guard down when confronting a white Anglo male, especially a white American male. Always be ready.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby droid » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Good observations chanta, but if i may add just a quick pointer here. You talk loosely about "white guy", but there are irish, german, swedes etc.
The douche-bag you mentioned probably said the "it's all the same" just knowing it would tick you off.

And several guys here have, by your definition, "white fetish", but nobody calls it like that.
I'm just illustrating the flip side. Personally, I have "woman fetish" lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby Gadfly » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:43 pm

chanta76 wrote:pete98146,


Not to be dick..it maybe a preference to you but it is fetish for other guys. When I was in Korea I met white guys who struggled in getting Korean girls so they would instead vacation in the Philippines and find a girl there. I asked these guys why not South America or go after those lonely white girls you see sometimes in Asia...overwhelming they come up with excuses of why they don't date non-Asian girls. I mean they would rather be with a flat face, flat chested Asian girls over a hot looking white girl. White guys who have Asian fetish are like alcoholics...everyone else could see what they are doing but they can't. Again no offense. This may not apply to you but it does apply to some other guys.



Well, what are their excuses? If they say that white girls are by and large degenerate, unfeminine trash, totally worthless as wives, then give them credit for their honesty.

They might have a fetish, but the fact is white American girls are shit. I'm an Asian male born and raised in all white towns, so don't call me ignoramus talking out of my a$$. White Anglo or white American females suck so bad, even many white Anglo males have given up on them. They may want to f*ck them, but they sure don't like them.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby hammanta » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Gadfly wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Newlifephilippines,

Are you retarded? read my last thread...Yohan is a white guy married to a Japanese woman living in Japan..and I asked him a question about Japanese women. If I didn't like white guys with Asian women why would I ask him?

It's one thing if a guy (any racial type) has a tough time finding love in his home town. And thinks oversea is better. So he goes to Asia and is successful there and finds love. That's one thing. I don't think that 's a fetish..I have no problem with this and I understand why guys do that. In matter of fact I be happy if they find love or someone.

Let's look at Will-N-Dodd for example. He only goes for Asian women ...but what makes him have a fetish is that Asian women are not looked upon as individual but just as objects. Will-N-Dodd doesn't take the time to really know more about the local Philippine community or other Philippine people from reading his writings. His there only to have sex with Asian women and sees them as nothing more but cum buckets...that's insulting and kind of being racist.

Will-N-dodd is different from MarcosZeitola . MarcosZeitola either by accident or by chance married a local filipina but what makes MarcosZeitola different is that he took time to know his local community and branch out . Guys with Asian fetish don't see the individual aspect of the Asian person but just focus on the Asian aspect first and foremost and judge everything behind that. That's being racist.

How do I know this first hand? I have sister and I'm married to an Asian woman . I seen and heard stories from sister about creepy white guys approaching her using stereotypical lines about Asian women. It also happens to my wife...I actually witness it too.
One time I brought my wife to a bar. There was this one white guy checking out my wife. I cock block him but he didn't believe I was married to her. He thought my wife was Japanese and I told him we are Korean back ground.. he said "whatever it's all the same". He backed off and later approach another Asian girl ..but got shot down..and approach another Asian girl...got shot down. There were attractive looking white, black and latin girls but he only targeted Asian women. Maybe some of you will say it's a preference...

I don't think so when I told that white guy my wife and I are Korean...his statement was "whatever it's all the same"...guys with Asian fetish say this because they can't see the person they see the stereotype and see Asian women as this yellow thing...and they don't see Asian men...its like we don't exist as a person. It's offensive and racist.

Within the Asian community we know about creepy guys with Asian fetish and yes many of the sex mongers in Asia do have it.....


Where was this bar? In Korea? You displayed weakness, so you let him disrespect you. You're a Korean so lemme clue you in on something...

A lot of white American guys are arrogant dickheads in Korea and Asia, so when you're in that same situation next time, you gotta look like you're ready to do damage to them. You don't have to yell or throw a punch, but you have to show hardness, and make them answer for any bullshit they give. Trust me, I'm Asian, I know. When you show attitude, they wilt like the spineless pussified losers they are.

All you Asian guys out there in Asia: never let your guard down when confronting a white Anglo male, especially a white American male. Always be ready.


Easy there Bruce Lee :wink:

Why don't yah hold off on the "white American guys........Pussified loser..." reference and make it a little less one sided. Not every white guy is a beer chugging, visor wearing frat boy. There are D-bags everywhere in all shapes, sizes and colors. I realize some white guys can be D-bags "fake alpha male" types but not all, so ease up on the generalizations. I've had Asian, latinos, black dudes do the same shit to me but I'm not here bashing them.

As for Chanta,

I actually agree with yah. Some guys really do have some underlying fetish. I think a lot of this stems from old war stories as well as the porn industry. I hear it from my friends. Every time I get back they ask me "ahhhh did they love you long time?" However, I don't think everyone who dates Asian girls or even prefers them has a fetish. I prefer them, especially over white girls but I don't limit my selection to them. What I like about interracial dating is that it gives me a reason to go somewhere, to learn something new. Sure I could settle down with some wholesome white girl, have kids, be happy but then what? If I married an Asian or any race for that matter, I'd get to travel, learn a new culture, see things in a way I simply couldn't with a girl of the same culture. It's the excitement and the lure that really gets to me. Plus, as Pete mentioned, I find the women's features just appealing. I think it becomes a fetish when you view the women in a derogatory and stereotypical fashion.
hammanta
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 609
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm
Location: East Coast of USA

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby Jonny Law » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Dear Chanta76,

"I don't know why guys are getting upset..you have Asian fetish if you pass by a hot looking white , black or latin woman (that wants you) for a plain Asian girl..if all else is equal."

Because I should be F#cking upset. Why the F#ck should someone sexually attracted to average Asian Chicks waste their f***ing time and life with some black, Hispanic and white chick? Just because you say so they should?

Thanks and enjoy :)

chanta76 wrote:Taco,

Now I see guys gunning for me. Go ahead...flame me. I stick to my belief. I guess guys here feel raw because maybe white women called white guys that go for Asian girls for having Asian fetish . That's why some of yous are attacking me this way. I don't understand why guys get upset for having Asian fetish...for some guys they actually do have it. There is difference with preference. With preference your still open to dating outside . A guy with asian fetish would pass by a hot looking white girl or non-Asian girl for an average asian or even unattractive Asian girl if all else is equal.



Newlifephilippines,

I did go for American women..they didn't go for me..being Korean gave me some advantage in Korea..and I had better access there. Here in America I experience racism in the dating market . I got that from white girls and even sometimes from Asian American girls. For all the white guys. ..if you think you have it hard in America ..times that by 10 and your an Asian guy. For me I do find white girls and even black girls attractive. But is it my fault that a good portion of American women are bitches or picky? And for the record I met my wife online through a Korean community site not through a mail order bride site.



Jonny Law,

You call me bigoted pieces shit ? If I was truly bigoted I be flaming most of the white posters here because a good portion of them are white guys in Asia. Obviously I touch a nerve. I heard the excuses of why they go for Asian girls. For some guys I actually do feel for them. I'm not against lonely guys going overseas trying to find love. In matter of fact I would encourage it. But there is difference between trying to find someone and someone just living out there fetish. Case in point Will-N-Dodd..has major Asian fetish.

I visited a number of Asian countries. Within the expat community particular the sex tourist . that live there for extended period time ..a good number of these guys do have Asian fetish. Again...I don't know why guys are getting upset..you have Asian fetish if you pass by a hot looking white , black or latin woman (that wants you) for a plain Asian girl..if all else is equal.

Anyway...flame away guys...call me a bigot call me whatever..
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby Taco » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 pm

The main reason I chose a Filipina wife over other women is their the only women I'm compatible with, It has little to do with a sexual fetish. In fact, I would say more Filipinas have a sexual fetish for white guys than the other way around. I tried dating Russian women and I didn't like them. There good at looking sexy but their not good at doing anything else.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby droid » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:58 pm

Taco wrote:Image

I can't un-see that now aghhh.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re:

Postby Jester » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:17 pm


Imagine a girl has been raised around thugs. She feels insecure unless she is with someone who can deal with the world forcefully, intimidating others.

If she is physically intimidated, that's romantic to her. She wants to be swept off her feet, literally. It's OK with her if you slap her face, if she earned it. She wants a man with a rock-hard soul.

That and a lot of roses, wining and dining, etc. They do love material things.

If you handle things right, btw, no foreplay is necessary.





Also describes a lot of Latin American women I've seen. Latinas, even Americanized one, likes a strong-minded man who isn't afraid to slap her around and put her in her place.


Halwick, you can be my wingman, anytime.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Men who can't get Russian women go to the Philippines

Postby Filipina Sweetie » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Comparing Russian women from Philippine women in terms of beauty only depends on the personal opinion of the beholder. Interestingly enough though is it seems more Filipinas make it to the finalist, if not the winner of different worldwide beauty contests. The attributes of these women can have variance as contributed by their culture but, nevertheless, to each his own.

The wonderful thing about diversity is there is always something for everyone. Imagine if everyone just loves blondes. These Russian men who have been searching for love in the Philippines definitely have done there homework such that they have made a compelling decision to travel many miles away. Words spreads fast so for sure, they know of someone who had a successful marriage with a Filipina.

http://www.FilipinaSweetie.com
User avatar
Filipina Sweetie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Re:

Postby The_Adventurer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:00 am

zboy1 wrote:Anyone who thinks Filipinos are hotter than Russian chicks need to have their heads examined...


Wow. Are you so brainwashed by western media that you can't see a problem with this? (especially from an Asian dude?)

I would always choose a flat faced, flat chested Asian girl over a white girl. Always. You know why? White girls do nothing for me. They are the least attractive girls on this earth. To me. I wouldn't, however, expect white guys to feel the same way. NO matter how much interracial stuff is going on, I think the majority of people in this world are attracted to their own kind.

I would probably choose a black girl over them all, but i say probably because this girl is from where? What is she doing here? How long is she going to stay here?

Also, what are we choosing them for? A one night stand? None of it matters in that case. I'd even go with a white American girl. I've done it before. Black, Asian. Who cares? If thinking about marriage, on the other hand, the choosing becomes a bit more important?
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest