Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

More Racist Posters from Russia, Ukraine, etc

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

More Racist Posters from Russia, Ukraine, etc

Postby ladislav » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Slavs, keep your bloodline pure!

An ID for a black person: it says: nationality: negro

Return Russia to Russians:

Work, you N----!

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Interesting.

Not good for those of us interested in international relationships and emigration.

But also an indicator of national strength. I guess noone will be conquering Russia anytime soon.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby germanguy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:16 pm

retards will be retarded...i dont even know what this is supposed to be, its not like many black people want to move to the ukraine. they aren´t even that wealthy as a nation ...
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 pm

And now, let's see how Slavs love each other. These are anti-Russian posters from Ukraine.

Cussing will turn you into a Russkie

This is Ukraine. Love it or get packing!

Go get a bludgeon, brother. Chase that creature out of the house

Below- Russkies, out of Ukraine!

I won't let you join no f--king NATO.

Our people have patience of an angel
But not forever
[img]
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VwJYoY48pJc/T ... 1%2583.jpg[/img]

Now, some anti-Ukrainian posters by Russians:

Be worthy of your ancestors:

It's the beginning of school year. Time to start thinking about the future profession

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:32 pm

lol. i would still go to ukraine and russia to date girls, just I would not act like a dumbass and provoke people.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Postby Repatriate » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Isn't most of the racism/nationalism encouraged by political leaders (Putin) who use it to control drunken unemployed young men in Russia? Anyways, I agree it's a joke because most of the looting and pillaging of Russian society was done up top by the people in charge which started in the 90's. They are literally blaming non slav exchange students and street stall vendors as the cause of their woes.

Simpleton doesn't even begin to describe the people making these posters.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Repatriate wrote:Isn't most of the racism/nationalism encouraged by political leaders (Putin) who use it to control drunken unemployed young men in Russia? Anyways, I agree it's a joke because most of the looting and pillaging of Russian society was done up top by the people in charge which started in the 90's. They are literally blaming non slav exchange students and street stall vendors as the cause of their woes.

Simpleton doesn't even begin to describe the people making these posters.

This is why minorities are rarely kicked out of or banned from a country.
The true thieves need someone to point to and blame all the problems on, while they loot the place.
It works nearly everywhere it's tried, too. :mad:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 pm

The rampant racism in the FSU is one reason why I turned down an offer to teach English in Russia. But I know some Asians who have done pretty-well over there--with the women. And I've also heard the same with some Black men. If you can overcome the racism aspects of the FSU, I think anyone would have great success over there. I mean...look at Winston, LOL!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:08 pm

zboy1 wrote:The rampant racism in the FSU is one reason why I turned down an offer to teach English in Russia. But I know some Asians who have done pretty-well over there--with the women. And I've also heard the same with some Black men. If you can overcome the racism aspects of the FSU, I think anyone would have great success over there. I mean...look at Winston, LOL!

True, true.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby lausa » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I wouldn't call that racist, personally I like how they look now and widespread mixing with africans, asians etc would change the look and ruin a good thing. That isn't politically correct but it's true.
lausa
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 am

lausa wrote:I wouldn't call that racist, personally I like how they look now and widespread mixing with africans, asians etc would change the look and ruin a good thing. That isn't politically correct but it's true.

You again? More than half of the world's population is Brown. Being White is a social construct to prevent racial mixing while White elites engaged in inbreeding.

But don't let me stop you, you are very entertaining...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:08 am

AnonymousAmerican wrote:lol. i would still go to ukraine and russia to date girls, just I would not act like a dumbass and provoke people.

Its not provoking, its losers looking for an escape goat. They blame everybody but themselves for Russia's economic woes. Its United States Capitalism on steroids, installed by Americans = Neo-Liberalism.

Jeffrey Saks was chief among these Neo-Liberalist who has renounced it and now a progressive economist. This is when you don't understand how economies work, you go for the easy to do thing which is blame everybody else but the New Russians (Rich) and following the money which is what Putin's political opposition has done.

I would still go to Russia too, too bad the girl that liked me found another Black man to the shock and surprise to lausa, but I found out she has a child, so he's more than welcome to have her.

There's more where that came from...

Russia is in a strange state, if you got money you're basically untouchable, but if you're among the unwashed masses, even the local police will help with you raiding known places housing illegal immigrants, proving the whole thing is morally corrupt.

Doesn't matter Russian women don't like those guys anyway (at least not the ones worth a darn themselves) and don't consider them ideal bachelors, as most are UNEMPLOYED, DRUNK and Bigoted.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby SilverEnergy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:04 pm

If you're not white, don't think you're free in Russia.

Those skin heads are very large in number over there and if they you're anything but white and they see you.....
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Postby polya » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:15 pm

On one hand, multi-culturalism has been shown over again to fail e.g. France, Uk, etc. But on the other hand we shouldn't discriminate against people because of their race, etc. It's not a simple problem to fix.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:12 am

polya wrote:On one hand, multi-culturalism has been shown over again to fail e.g. France, Uk, etc. But on the other hand we shouldn't discriminate against people because of their race, etc. It's not a simple problem to fix.

Theoretically it is trivial to fix. Just discriminate by culture, not race.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics