Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Incredibly bitchy profile on Elena's models

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Incredibly bitchy profile on Elena's models

Postby Hero » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:31 pm

This ad from a 49-year-old woman is going to make me say "WTF??" all day. My comments are in red. Here's link to the actual profile, if you're curious

http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?ap=1904002

Age: 49
Wow, she's pushing 50? What a catch
Star sign: Capricorn
Height: 178 cm / 5' 10''
Weight: 52 kg / 114 lbs
Sounds like she has an eating disorder. That's way underweight for her height
Eye Color Light Blue
Hair Color Blond
Hair Length Very Long
Race White/European
Marital status Never married
Children: no kids
City : Rostov-on-don, Rostov, Russian Federation
Education: University
Language: English: Fluent;
German: Basic;
French: Good;
Russian: Fluent;
Italian: fair
Profession: economist
Occupation: economist
Religion: Christian
Smoking: No
Drinking: Socially
Personality:Kind, intelligent, decent, very slim 36 size of clothes and elegant, feminine and super sexy with a
model appearance.
And oh so modest
I enjoy beauty in everything around me, I like being beautiful for my man. I love kids and animals,
if you love kids, why didn't you get married in your 20s and have some of your own?
and I have a cat. I have good taste and strive for the best. Maybe I am a
perfectionist,
Good luck finding your perfect man
hopefully you are too.
No, I'm not holding out for perfection. I'd be happy if I could find a normal woman.
Interests: I am a big lover of jazz clubs,trendy places,art galleries,festivals and parks. I enjoy cultural events, history,good beaches, outdoors, pets, musical shows, books, fashion, dancing, sports, romantic dinners and travel.
All at the man's expense, of course

Looking for a partner

Age: to 56
Race: Not important
Other: I prefer a legible man which one knows the taste of the life without problems with brains. The mutual attraction
is a base of a love for me.I have a beautiful body
that is, if you think Karen Carpenter was beautiful
and I will adore if you have a good athletic shape. Only physically
spiritually and intellectually attractive person can come into my life. Usually I give my preferences to tall respectable
gentleman. I like when on the person it would be nice to look not only on the photo but in the real life too.
I don't like gentleman with extra weight,
OK, I GET IT. LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT TO YOU!
petty, misers
f***ing gold digger
and men capable of meanness but such is still in our society.
Don't involve me in a long correspondence I like to travel
at the man's expense
and can meet you soon. Preferably without children
wait, didn't you just say that you liked kids?
and single.
What, being married isn't a deal-breaker for you?
My beloved will not need something more exсepting me. I prefer more photos in the full height.
Fine, then I'll need a topless photo of you
Personal message:

A bright, fashionable, long-legged lady, full of life, energy and passion.
A meeting in Europe is possible for me I can come to Europe very soon.
Seriously? You expect a guy you've never met before to pay for a trip to Europe for you?
I have good taste and you will be always proud of me. I enjoy being attractive, desired and irresistible. I enjoy healthy
life style; it's important for me.

I like the proverb, "In a healthy body there is a healthy spirit".
Your "spirit" is going to burn in Hell
I adapt easily in any situations. I value generosity
and sense of humor. I am very loyal and affectionate. I love nature and animals. I appreciate everything beautiful.
I believe in true love but I am not a dreamer. You will be pleasantly surprised when we meet, I am sure!
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm







Postby kai1275 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Yuck! She certainly did everyone a favor by stating everything up front. The cat owner part by itself would have been sufficient enough of a warning anyway... :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Hero » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 pm

kai1275 wrote:Yuck! She certainly did everyone a favor by stating everything up front. The cat owner part by itself would have been sufficient enough of a warning anyway... :lol:


:lol: Did you check out that photo? Can you believe she thinks she looks like a model?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:00 pm

there is a reason why she hasn't been able to get married, and it's so obvious.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby ContraMundumRants » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:39 pm

The older women get, the more demanding and bitchier they become. They set up more
dating rules and requirements and make it tougher on the guy.

Believe me, I have dated women at least a decade older than me, and as far as I am
concerned, they can get the proverbial middle finger from me.

We men are biologically designed to date and mate with younger women. I read somewhere
the other day that when older guys spend time around younger women, genetic changes
begin to happen within the man to allow him to procreate with them. It slows down aging and makes you
feel young again, literally.

In the First Book of Kings from the Bible, Chapter 1, Verse 1, it says:

"Now King David was old, advanced in age; and they covered him with clothes, but he could not keep warm. 2 So his servants said to him, "Let them seek a young virgin for my lord the king, and let her attend the king and become his nurse; and let her lie in your bosom, that my lord the king may keep warm."
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Postby MatureDJ » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 pm

There's no way in hell that she is that height & weight. She is not an anorexic - she is in very good shape for her age. According to the Moslem rule, she should marry an 84 year old. :D
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:08 pm

Postby kai1275 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:49 pm

ContraMundumRants wrote:The older women get, the more demanding and bitchier they become. They set up more
dating rules and requirements and make it tougher on the guy.

Believe me, I have dated women at least a decade older than me, and as far as I am
concerned, they can get the proverbial middle finger from me.

We men are biologically designed to date and mate with younger women. I read somewhere
the other day that when older guys spend time around younger women, genetic changes
begin to happen within the man to allow him to procreate with them. It slows down aging and makes you
feel young again, literally.

In the First Book of Kings from the Bible, Chapter 1, Verse 1, it says:

"Now King David was old, advanced in age; and they covered him with clothes, but he could not keep warm. 2 So his servants said to him, "Let them seek a young virgin for my lord the king, and let her attend the king and become his nurse; and let her lie in your bosom, that my lord the king may keep warm."


LOL!! Awesome! Makes sense too, my wife makes me feel like I am in my early 20's again too. I had no idea where the energy would come from, being a broken down college athlete, but so far so good!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Hero » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:17 am

kai1275 wrote:LOL!! Awesome! Makes sense too, my wife makes me feel like I am in my early 20's again too. I had no idea where the energy would come from, being a broken down college athlete, but so far so good!


Cool, tell me more. How old are you and your wife? Where is she from? Where do you live now?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm


Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest