Russian Girls Are All Whores

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I have to disagree with this article . You can say any women are whores to the right guy. I mean let's use Winston for example. I read some of his story in Russia. From reading his adventure in Russia he didn't get laid too often. So that kills the "all Russian women whore stereotype".
You can say the same for American girls being whore or Japanese women...etc..but it only works for some guys.

A whore is girl that sleeps with anyone. I mean lots of guys complain about American women being slutty but yet the same guys want to go over seas looking for a girl or p4p action...hmm...why is that? Because certain type of guys get lucky and they say women are whores.

I believe Russian women are all whores if a fat ,short , and ethnic guys does really well in Russia but from what I read...that doesnt happen.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Ghost,

You brought up a good point. I think with white people they see themselves as the center or by default race that others tries to aspire to. It's like white people are conceited because currently as of now the white race is consider the well off race.

I think that's why in EE and or Russian women ...they become conceited because they feel that as a white women they are conaider more better than let say Asian or blacks. Where as in Asian countries there still this humbleness or inferority complex to white people and I hate to say this about Asian people because I am Asian myself but there is a degree of white worship in Asia.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Agreed!

I think you're onto something. White women KNOW all races of men want them above other women. Thats why when a white man goes for an Asian women, for example, its just such a shock to these women. Thats why when a white man has a Mexican girlfriend or black girlfriend, white women aren't that threatened. but if hes with a non-white women like an Asian woman, a race of women who are certainly the runner up, considered maybe even close to white women in terms of desirability, they get all kind of bend out of shape.