Russia & Ukraine's Age of Consent Laws for Dating?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Russia & Ukraine's Age of Consent Laws for Dating?

Post by PrinceAuron »

Does anyone the legal age for dating in Russia and Ukraine?

I've done some research and so far the legal age of consent is 16.
but does anyone know if 17 is the legal age in Russia or is 18 the legal age? I figured that some people on here would know. The boys and girls from high school at ages 16 and that's the same year they start college

I want to know if the information and sources are accurate or not

I know Ukraine is the same way too. but maybe some people including Winston Wu can fill me on this.

Sources:
http://www.ageofconsent.com/russia.htm
~PrinceAuron~

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Russia & Ukraine's Age of Consent Laws for Dating?

Post by TruthSeeker »

PrinceAuron wrote:Does anyone the legal age for dating in Russia and Ukraine?

but does anyone know if 17 is the legal age in Russia or is 18 the legal age? I figured that some people on here would know. The boys and girls from high school at ages 16 and that's the same year they start college

I know Ukraine is the same way too. but maybe some people including Winston Wu can fill me on this.

Sources:
Interesting post from PrinceAuron in 2013
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Strange posting with a question and with a non-operating link...

Age of consent in Russia and Ukraine is 16.
In Europe in all countries it is either 14, 15 and 16.

There is nothing with 17 or 18 in Europe as far as I know.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

TruthSeeker wrote:
PrinceAuron wrote:Does anyone the legal age for dating in Russia and Ukraine?

Sources:
Interesting post from PrinceAuron in 2013
Is there a reason to necropost in a topic that years old though?
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

I know guy that was 52 banging a 16 year old in Ukraine, and it was legal.
The_Penguin
Freshman Poster

Post by The_Penguin »

MatureDJ wrote:I know guy that was 52 banging a 16 year old in Ukraine, and it was legal.
If Tsar was around I bet he'd make a post saying what you said affirms he could get a girl that same age. It might be legal in Ukraine but if the guy was American then America could probably arrest the guy if they found out about what he was doing. Was the guy that was banging a Ukrainian teenager an expat? I don't think expats should be banging underage girls.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I do not think you will find laws about dating. You may about having sex and kidnapping. Pick up a 5-year-old and go out for a burger with her- that could be kidnapping. Taking a 15-year-old out for a burger is less likely to be considered kidnapping if parents let her go out with her friends. Sex with girls under 18 is illegal for US citizens overseas if the man is 5 years or more older than she is.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Yohan wrote:
November 2nd, 2017, 2:19 am
Strange posting with a question and with a non-operating link...

Age of consent in Russia and Ukraine is 16.
In Europe in all countries it is either 14, 15 and 16.

There is nothing with 17 or 18 in Europe as far as I know.
14 is a new low. The lowest I know is 15. I dont get why such other countries put such a high penalty on rape if she is a certain age, other than monetary rape reasons. I dont find anything wrong with it when it comes to love and apparently those nations dont either. if your looking for commitment and not just preying. But so many countries have such a harsh penalty and view. I heard of being thrown in jail for several years even if she consents. It is rape.
I have a friend that is 19 and his girlfriend is 15 and his frown upon by some in society, in others he'd probably be jailed. wtf? He even wants to marry her but she dumped him. I remember in my time in the can I saw several cases where 19 was with a 15, 16, 17 gf was jailed. For sactuary rape. what the f**k! and society finds that totally acceptable and sees the 19yr kid as a pedofile and rapist. I mustve been one lucky fox cause I bedded a ton of under 18 babes but couldnt help feel how terrible that was for a boy my age being jailed for the same stuff. cubans would come over the border and frown upon how terrible these laws were because im sure routinely they'd have 15yr olds back in their cesspool land. I remember reading the newspaper where one man was jailed who was i think in his 30's for having sex with his wife who had kids with him but she was like 17 or some shit. the neighbors were complaining about the awful rape noises he was commiting. so they hauled his ass to jail though in his country( puerto rico) it was legal. He just wanted to move for a better opportunity. by the way, can you post on which countries allow such ages? like 14, and up?
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

It should be said that the USA has a "worldwide age of consent" law that applies to USA citizens anywhere in the world, which is 16 for non-commercial sex and 18 for commercial sex. This was put in to be able to prosecute men who went to SE Asia to date young teenagers (or younger!) without having to rely on the foreign country to prosecute. I'm not sure if anyone has actually been convicted with this law (some legal scholars say that it is against due process, and therefore unconstitutional).
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

MatureDJ wrote:
December 14th, 2017, 3:14 pm
It should be said that the USA has a "worldwide age of consent" law that applies to USA citizens anywhere in the world, which is 16 for non-commercial sex and 18 for commercial sex. This was put in to be able to prosecute men who went to SE Asia to date young teenagers (or younger!) without having to rely on the foreign country to prosecute. I'm not sure if anyone has actually been convicted with this law (some legal scholars say that it is against due process, and therefore unconstitutional).
It's actually 18 across the board for all American citizens/US persons. I'm not sure how the US Gov would be able to arrest an American for violating this law anyway. The Gov can't be everywhere at once, even with all their fancy satellites. So, while I don't think any man (at least any man who posts on HA) should be within ten meters of a girl under 18 (or at all), I'm left thinking that the only men who get caught are drooling cavemen who can't restrain themselves. Naught Nomad had a post about this topic, actually. He came right out with it. "I banged a Filipino teen". Seems stupid leaving a trail like that, but okay.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf