Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Post by PrinceAuron »

does anyone know if Russian and Ukrainian women between the ages of 27 and 30(maybe 31 at the most)
will be and are receptive towards a young foreign male between 21 to 25?

because I feel more attracted to the women of these country's who are a little older then I am and they look more advanced at that age. I have grown more attracted to Russian women who are a few years older then I am. Girls are beautiful between in their teens and early 21's, but the Russian and Ukrainian women between the ages of 27 and 30, their beauty is more advanced. I also love young girls between their Teens to 20 as well. I am 24 approaching 25 within 2 months.

now keep in mind I am not into cougars and women above 40 because that is not what I am into. plus I'd rather not be dating anyone that is near my moms age, I don't like the whole idea about that. I'd rather not have an old @$$ woman above 40's and 50's. I don't like the idea of that and because of the likelihood of them having children. You Pretty much get the point. however a woman at 31 or 32 at the most wont make too much of a big difference to me.

I want to ask other questions as well:

Why is it wrong to ask a woman for her Age? are they insecure about themselves? what makes them not want to reveal their true age? are their are some women who will Lie about their age?

Have you ever dated someone who you thought was in their late 20's and early 30's but was actually 42 to 45 years of age? I would like to know from your personal experience.

These would be top 2 examples of the type of women I like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ch5zZ9YWM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQqyanSF7Hw
~PrinceAuron~
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

From what I've seen online, yes, lots of Ukrainian women are interested in dating younger men. But do yourself a favor, date them but don't marry them. Wait until you're 45 to marry a woman in her late 20's/early 30's.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

Hero wrote:From what I've seen online, yes, lots of Ukrainian women are interested in dating younger men. But do yourself a favor, date them but don't marry them. Wait until you're 45 to marry a woman in her late 20's/early 30's.
what if I want to have children with them?? I haven't been married before.
I am not looking to get married in my 40's.
~PrinceAuron~
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

PrinceAuron wrote:
Hero wrote:From what I've seen online, yes, lots of Ukrainian women are interested in dating younger men. But do yourself a favor, date them but don't marry them. Wait until you're 45 to marry a woman in her late 20's/early 30's.
what if I want to have children with them?? I haven't been married before.
I am not looking to get married in my 40's.
Don't be in a hurry to get married. You have plenty of time. At least wait until you're in your 30's. And I repeat, do NOT marry an older woman. That's what beta males do. Try to think ahead: do you really want a fat, wrinkled 45-year-old wife when you're 40 and still in your prime?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I agree with Hero. I like older women as well, in fact I banged a few of them 10-15 years older than me. However, only one of them was good, I would say amazing. Others were fluffy, wrinkled etc. You want your girl to be younger than you exactly for the same reason - she should look good as she is going to age.

I admit that girls in their early 20's are not good for marriage yet. Very few are ready to actually do it and those are hard to find as there are local men looking for them as well.

So what does that tell you? Exactly what Hero said. If girls are too old for you, wait until you will be their age or grow older. There is no need to rush.

I am in FSU right now. Guess what? I banged my neighbor, she is in her early 40's. Her son is just a few years younger than me LOL :) Now when I see her son parking his car I smile, since I banged his mother :) She gives great blowjobs, but her body is not exactly fresh, although she is not fat at all and takes care of herself really well.

Many older FSU women want me. They don't care about love, passion and blah-blah, they simply want to have sex, since as they age, no one cares about them at all. Some women go as far as get my phone number from their friends etc. Now I feel the way a girl feels in America, being chased after. Great feeling, I have to admit. But that's extra information. On topic: don't do it. You are worth more than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Older women may be a good idea if they still look hot and sexy. They are also more mature, down to earth, and easier to get along with. But they have more wisdom and experience than young women, so they can smell bullshit from guys quicker, thus they may misinterpret a lot of things from you negatively, especially if they are jaded.

Btw, check out this older Russian woman who is 39. Wow she is so hot and her legs are so sexy. I wish I could put them between mine. :) Maybe older women aren't so bad after all, especially if they look like this. :)

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/297375?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these older FSU women. They are still attractive and beautiful!

This one is 41. Wow. She looks kind and sweet too.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info143066.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

This lady is 37 but she still looks very sweet and innocent.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info143192.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe she's 39? RW don't usually age well, but she looks gorgeous still!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 686330?b=1

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

RW are obsessed with photoshopped professional photos, anyone else noticed that on Russian dating websites? ..popcornstudio.ru..hmm...
Thai girls are not like that at all, they gone to the next level by putting someone elses photo or her photo from 10 years earlier;)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Banano wrote:RW are obsessed with photoshopped professional photos, anyone else noticed that on Russian dating websites? ..popcornstudio.ru..hmm...
Thai girls are not like that at all, they gone to the next level by putting someone elses photo or her photo from 10 years earlier;)
You bet I noticed that. It's incredible how they can make a plain girl into a supermodel :o
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Can you believe this Ukraine woman is 42? No way!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info138911.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this 41 year old RW is very sexy!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/323219?b=1

Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

Winston, all of these pictures are photoshoped. Yes, there are many attractive Russian women after their 30s, but their skin doesn't look like on the pictures. Russian women don't age well at all. I remember I read you've been to Russia. How many attractive women over 40 have you seen? I bet not that many :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sergey wrote:Winston, all of these pictures are photoshoped. Yes, there are many attractive Russian women after their 30s, but their skin doesn't look like on the pictures. Russian women don't age well at all. I remember I read you've been to Russia. How many attractive women over 40 have you seen? I bet not that many :)
Yeah I noticed that. Why don't they age well? Is it something in their genes or food? I thought cold air would preserve skin better?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this Russian woman is 42 yet looks mighty hot!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info144178.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage