Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Older Russian/Ukrainian Women?

Post by Voyager1 »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No way. I've never seen a FSU woman look this good at 40. So sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182140.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Why marry a women who can not bear children?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

snede wrote:
October 1st, 2018, 3:15 pm
Why marry a women who can not bear children?
Maybe some men don't want children or already have children of their own that have grown up, etc?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »