It's all about Russia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Stevie
Freshman Poster

It's all about Russia

Post by Stevie »

So, Russians are going to explode because some gay correspondent will tell fairy tales about them, right? NBC are with those idiots who raised and maintain hysteria about homophobia in Russia and supported the weird idea to boycott Olympics and everything that has relation to Russia. Why NBC and the rest decided to attack Russia, is everything with gay rights in America is fine? More than a half of America is hostile towards gays and relations between people of same sex are not allowed but it's all about Russia... So odd, don't you think so? I know that Russian criticized anti-gay law is aimed to protect children from propaganda of same sex relations but NBC and everyone else never say about that, so I wonder what will be the mission of Thomas Roberts in Russia... propaganda of pedophilia maybe? I see that government succeeded in making people stupid so here is my advice to you - take your head from your butt and start thinking...