True Love a RT documentary

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why you so negative? Make your own luck by being prepared... Just about any FSU or former FSU country would be fine, even Belarus and Lithuania.

You don't see any trip reports because too many people think like you do, duh.

This is the problem with this website, people are way too negative and talk themselves out of traveling, amazing.

Stay off the beaten path, its cheaper and Westerners don't go there. More for you... Honestly FSU isn't somewhere I would want to live because of the weather.

There are millions of women in FSU who won't have children (or out of desperation have a child with a stranger, don't scoff, I know at least two women who have done it) or ever get married because morons like you like to look at everything negative.

Its restricted travel (Visas are required for most countries there), but its affordable overall. Line up some dates and go, don't be a children-sh*t.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I guess the way to do it now is no longer offer yourself as a savior but try to integrate. Learn the language, culture, make friends and then work your way into society the way they themselves do it. Then people introduce you.

But this takes time, money and you have to be able to generate income while there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

ladislav wrote:I guess the way to do it now is no longer offer yourself as a savior but try to integrate. Learn the language, culture, make friends and then work your way into society the way they themselves do it. Then people introduce you.

But this takes time, money and you have to be able to generate income while there.
Thats the hardest part.

I tried to integrate, but it made no sense for me financially.
I was facing the prospect of a 400 USD/month salary.

Living in the FSU is a good idea for someone who has good business skills.

For me, I want to work as a professional, and those people are generally paid quite poorly in FSU countries.

If you start a business, you do need skills and a good idea. Two friends of mine opened a clothing booth in a bazaar and make shit money (lots of competition already there).
You need a business that will differentiate you from the crowd.

A cafe or restaurant is a better idea, but it takes lots of start up cash and experience running such a place.

Of course, besides the money issue, Ukraine/Belarus girls in their early 20s are not of the same quality as the last generation of FSU women. Central Asian girls are still a possibility...though finances again are a problem.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Wow People are really smoking some serious crack if they think the girl in that video is an ugly duckling. Obviously they've never seen a fat Mexican American woman that looks like a toad from eating 20 years of processed junk food and raising 6 kids all by herself.

I'm going to be honest. That girl in the video is very beautiful. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, is obviously not good-looking. It's amazing that he can land her. I guess there's still hope for me after all.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

rudder wrote:Wow People are really smoking some serious crack if they think the girl in that video is an ugly duckling. Obviously they've never seen a fat Mexican American woman that looks like a toad from eating 20 years of processed junk food and raising 6 kids all by herself.

I'm going to be honest. That girl in the video is very beautiful. Her boyfriend, on the other hand, is obviously not good-looking. It's amazing that he can land her. I guess there's still hope for me after all.
She's not beautiful by Slavic standards she's about average. Its people like you that give credence to the fallacy that foreign women come to the US where they are about average in their home countries and American men desperate gas them all up how beautiful they are. Then the stories of some puggy American White man getting dumped by his sexy/hot Slavic wife once she gets her green card.

You can easily find a woman like her walking around any town in Ukraine or Russia, look at Winston's videos she is about the same as the women in his videos.