Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Some Complicated Questions

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Some Complicated Questions

Postby Tsar » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:50 pm

Research questions:
1. How I could find a Russian Lawyer when I'm ready to begin the screening process and booking venues for a film project?

2. How I would go about getting a local and affordable translator available part-time or on-call for the dates and filming?

3. The best way I could get my target contestants would be to set up a special booth at schools. When a person wants water they go to a lake, so it makes perfect sense to go to the location of the demographic I want as contestants. Is it possible I could set up booths in schools assuming I have a lawyer who is able to get permission and a translator?

4. Are there any special privileges filming in Russia would give?

5. How open would the girls be about sharing personal information during the screening process?
Stage 1 = Initial Applications and hook them into applying for the movie
Stage 2 = More detailed information and personal information. Relationship history and romance history if any. Questions and testing their virtue. Do they pass my deal breaker tests? Are they a virgin? Are they willing to date someone meeting a given characteristic? They aren't lie-proof so there would be some provisions in the contract.
Stage 3 = The girls that move to this round are the final candidates. Those tho are selected move into the block of contestants. Some candidates will remain backups if a girl drops out.

Personal questions:
1. Do you think that a girl like Yulia Dorosh would go for someone like me?
This video would give a better depiction of her than a picture and it has her angelic voice. She has a very warm and genuine smile. I'm looking for someone like her. She's my prototype girl. http://dotainside.ru/291-yuliya-dorosh.html

2. I know that Russian girls are more traditional and interested in marriage. Would a 16 or 17 year old girl also be ready for marriage and commitment to an older guy (I would probably be 26 or 27 by the time I visit for filming). Many older men are and have been dating girls that young. I have the most pure and virtuous of intentions so I can justify my actions and my desire to date a girl that age. I have never had any sort of relationship with a girl throughout my life and I want to be with a dream girl.

3. Could a girl like Yulia overlook the fact that I stammer? I would be able to offer them security, I would be a good husband, I would be willing to move to her country within a year or two so she could continue to be with her family, and I would treat her right and care about her. If she is willing to marry me but doesn't want to leave I would be willing to move to her country. Isn't that what girls look for over there?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics