Height is a major issue in dating Russian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Someone
Freshman Poster

Height is a major issue in dating Russian women

Post by Someone »

I just want to mention for those interested in pursuing Russian women:

Russian women tend to be rather tall, 5'7-5-10'. Out of curiosity you can go to any Russian dating site, such as Mamba, and find out that the average height there is in that range. In real life, too, it's very rare to find a Russian woman under 5'6 or 5'7. I am surrounded by Russian women where I live/work and they're all taller than me, even without heels (I'm 5'7).

Interestingly enough, and for reasons I can't explain, Russian men are actually often short. Vladimir Putin and Dimitri Medvedev (the two Russian leaders) are 5'7 and 5'5 respectively, but there are many other examples. Yet, the women are quite tall, sometimes very tall.

This is an important piece of data for shorter men. While the women themselves may not be as heightist preference-wise as AW, whether the under-5'8 man himself wants to date them is a different matter.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

What you lack in height you make it up in wealth . The difference is that in US you have to earn allot more where as in overseas it just enough.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Sounds like true to me. Which city are you in? Working as English teacher?
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

For every $1,000,000 you have...you gain an extra inch of height. :lol:

For US skanks...you'll need a little more per inch.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

marklambo wrote:For every $1,000,000 you have...you gain an extra inch of height. :lol:

For US skanks...you'll need a little more per inch.
You're looking brawlic and diesel in the pic there...#NoHomo hahaha
But seriously man, working out makes up for not dealing with Ameriskanks. Good tradeoff I'd say!