Scamming all over in Ukraine, Russia and Lithuania!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Bernie
Freshman Poster

Scamming all over in Ukraine, Russia and Lithuania!

Post by Bernie »

I am Member since 13 years in A Foreign Affair and Anastasia.com, meeting some girls in Ukraine with these agencies, unfortunately not the right one to marry, when it was an honest operation that time....
now its just a group of local scammers, agencies and interpreters, in Ukraine, and in Russia and Lithuania, many profiles are already timed out for a long time, many profiles have no girls behind at all who are interested in matchmaking, local agencies are recruiting local girls and especially interpreters to sqeeze out the last dollar out of stupid men going there or corresponding endless before.....for live conversations on the internet, videotaped to show its all true, but the truth is, that these girls just got this job to make money,
for interpreters,even if the girls speak perfect english, taxi long distance for the girls to meet with interpreter and the client, shopping, lost or stolen mobile phones, ill granny, hospital operations, damaged car, endless smart lies to make a lot of money out of the foreign men.......
dont waste Your time anymore, the Ukrainian, Russian and Lithuanian women mostly just use all men as their private banks, the local agents and their interpreters make huge money (for the income of others there)
just by using Your time, nearly none of the really pretty young women is interested in one of us, they finance their studies and their life by thís kind of job....getting 200 to 300 Dollars each month from the local agencies, plus the other fortunes when meeting foreigners, You can see that many even young slim woman already gained weight from all the dinners with foreigners, some are even underaged, the FBI is already informed about this kind of modern MAFIA, so forget at least totally about Ukraine,Russia and Lithuania, if You like pretty younger women and if if the girl is not immediately happy that You use only your own interpreters when visiting the country and in the conversations before.....giving You her personal email or mobile number quite soon after the first contacts.
Berniemodel
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Ive always known that AFA was a scam.

But the truth is.. where should we go then ? I dont wanna go to a foreign country and start chasing women around, i want to meet them in social settings.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Just be a "Conspiracy Theorist" ...The day I became one...I became FREE...

Just stretch it out further...What are they gonna do with all the scam money..BUY MORE CRAP..clothes, big house, 100 year old two stroke internal combustion engine technology called vehicle aka car aka four wheel drive PLUS more GMO food in their belly...

We need to let go off the evil that hovers our life first...It has no more power than to irritate us..It can only do so much NOT ALL, unless we give our power away....

Just move on...Yes, the scams are clear and present and live...BUT it does not have the power to take everything away from us..only 50% of life can the greatest evil take anything away from us....The rest 50% is still with us...

Ignore them.

We need to reach out to good women, who are likely scammed by evil and are caged like we are in some form...Just explore...travel ....Forget the evil...do not let it...bend you down to further explore your life...if you are in this forum...You are..just this much away from finding your love....good luck
Astrael1983
Freshman Poster

Post by Astrael1983 »

I totally agree with you that most, if not all of these agencies are more scam than legit.

I don't have to worry so much as I'm still "young" and don't have a problem attracting European women (most times anyway) but it's just plain stupid for people to sign up to these sites.

The best thing to do is to go hunting there yourself!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Of course those agencies are scam :) ANY agency that charges you for EACH e-mail is a scam, clear and easy.

I tried using AFA with "free" e-mail requests. Even better, I found some girls from their website on Facebook and VK. Guess what? None of those girls even knew I wrote them on AFA. Some mentioned they registered some long time ago and never checked back with the agency, some simply did not reply at all, some mentioned they are not interested! LOL. I felt like an idiot trying to talk to them, while their pictures show they are living a great life, date young guys, go to clubs and enjoy taking hundreds of selfies everyday.