Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Brooklyn Black Brotha in Moscow

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Brooklyn Black Brotha in Moscow

Postby jasonstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:16 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypCQkgPhVNw[/youtube]


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUyGtzG9MXs[/youtube]
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm







Postby zboy1 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:12 am

Good for him! He doesn't care what other people think...and that's the attitude everyone should have regarding interracial-relationships.

On the other hand, look at all the jealous and racist (nigger and baboon) comments left on the video; I've posted other blog articles that deals with stories involving minority men--with White women--and the amount of hate and vitriol on those blog posts and articles...just leave me shaking my head.

See...I get called racist for pointing-out the racism involved in interracial-relationships that involve minority men with White women, but it's okay for the majority race to call Asians and other minorities "racist," when we question relationships involving White males--with Asian women or other women-of-color. ...

I just don't get it, to be honest.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Taco » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 am

I don't have a problem with interracial relationships, my wife is Asian.

I think what makes guys mad is the fact most interracial relationships never end in marriage which means most white chicks get f***ed and chucked. I don't really care I gave up on white women a long time ago. Just be careful if you find yourself surrounded by a gang of drunk Russian skinheads and your white girlfriend is with you. Also, Chinese and Korean men get mad in public when they see foreign men(foreign devils) with their women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:34 am

The video was amazing! It's titled: "About Angry Men. When they see Black N White"

The Black guy in the video was amazing! He's picking-up some amazing looking girls!

He says people get threatened i.e. mostly White men, when they see him with nice-looking White girls, especially in White countries...

Sad to hear about the discrimination he receives, but it's understandable. He even got a "Seig-Heil" salute thrown in his face, once. ...

See...White guys think they have it so 'tough,' but the things minority men have to go through is even worse than White men could ever imagine.

And, of course, some White guys will chime in and say that Black men and Asian men do the same thing to White men. Now, Black men...yes, they

do attack White guys for dating Black women--and the hostility is mutual. Asian men, on the other hand...are way too passive to do

anything like that; and Asian men will not attack White men like White men will do, at times, when Asian men date White girls. Trust me, I

know...since I dated one in High School.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Array9 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Look at the smile on his face. Now that's the true meaning of being Happier Abroad.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:54 pm

I'm happy for the brotha,but I just have to add that pictures with girls /=/f***ing them.many incels have pictures with girls at a nightclub kissing them for the camera,this is something Zyzz did alot,letting blonde bar girls kiss him for the camera or other poses to boost his Ethnic dork to successfull with white wimmenz persona marketing image /ego on the internet for his followers as if he was f***ing them(wich he later admitted he wasn't).in fact when asked what did all of his gs have in common he said they were all wogs.he just paid strippers to kiss him and pose with him.

also night club makeouts dont mean anything either,as anyone with nightclub experience knows here.

that said I hope he is having success,but do take pose pics with a grain of salt.its marketing at its finest.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby jasonstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Taco wrote:I don't have a problem with interracial relationships, my wife is Asian.

I think what makes guys mad is the fact most interracial relationships never end in marriage which means most white chicks get f***ed and chucked. I don't really care I gave up on white women a long time ago. .


That's one way to look at it. Personally, since I feel women are the one's who do the choosing, it's the other way around. I don't believe majority of these white women are looking for marriage interracial. There are exceptions of course....

Taco wrote:Just be careful if you find yourself surrounded by a gang of drunk Russian skinheads and your white girlfriend is with you. Also, Chinese and Korean men get mad in public when they see foreign men(foreign devils) with their women.


True but he's from Brooklyn so I suspect he knows the warning signs.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby jasonstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:15 pm

theprimebait wrote:I'm happy for the brotha,but I just have to add that pictures with girls /=/f***ing them.many incels have pictures with girls at a nightclub kissing them for the camera,this is something Zyzz did alot,letting blonde bar girls kiss him for the camera or other poses to boost his Ethnic dork to successfull with white wimmenz persona marketing image /ego on the internet for his followers as if he was f***ing them(wich he later admitted he wasn't).in fact when asked what did all of his gs have in common he said they were all wogs.he just paid strippers to kiss him and pose with him.

also night club makeouts dont mean anything either,as anyone with nightclub experience knows here.

that said I hope he is having success,but do take pose pics with a grain of salt.its marketing at its finest.


Check out the his videos, I think he's legit. It you give a "minority" an equal playing field they usually excel. This dude is ambitious, has style and self confidence, women of all persuasions are attracted to that. Jealously is a form of insecurity. Check out the ~8:40 of this video an you'll see what I'm talking about:


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fANM7Yooiw8[/youtube]
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:20 pm

jasonstone wrote:
theprimebait wrote:I'm happy for the brotha,but I just have to add that pictures with girls /=/f***ing them.many incels have pictures with girls at a nightclub kissing them for the camera,this is something Zyzz did alot,letting blonde bar girls kiss him for the camera or other poses to boost his Ethnic dork to successfull with white wimmenz persona marketing image /ego on the internet for his followers as if he was f***ing them(wich he later admitted he wasn't).in fact when asked what did all of his gs have in common he said they were all wogs.he just paid strippers to kiss him and pose with him.

also night club makeouts dont mean anything either,as anyone with nightclub experience knows here.

that said I hope he is having success,but do take pose pics with a grain of salt.its marketing at its finest.


Check out the his videos, I think he's legit. It you give a "minority" an equal playing field they usually excel. This dude is ambitious, has style and self confidence, women of all persuasions are attracted to that. Jealously is a form of insecurity. Check out the ~8:40 of this video an you'll see what I'm talking about:


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fANM7Yooiw8[/youtube]


none of the girls in that video were even average looking.I agree the guys in there were butthurt racistcels,but theyw ere right that those women were ugly.

again,I used the example of Zyzz,a goodlooking,6 feet 2,Jacked guy and even he used fake poses with hot white girls to prove a point in marketing,he admitted though that all his GFs and lays were with wogs.he neevr layed a white girl.all those blonde strippers in his pics and videos were just posing with him.but alot of ethnic incels believed him and bought his products and started looking up to him for hope.

poses and makeouts in a nightclub mean nothing.I'm not accusing the guy of lying,I'm just saying,that take pictures with a grain of salt.anyone with minor social experience knows making out with a girl in a nightclub doesn't mean anything.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby jasonstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 pm

Array9 wrote:Look at the smile on his face. Now that's the true meaning of being Happier Abroad.


Funny thing is he advises Black Men Not to come.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUT1Y9NYYw&list=TLFezCk88fO9kECATLQtvjN1DWhw8Om033[/youtube]
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby jasonstone » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:26 pm

theprimebait wrote:
none of the girls in that video were even average looking.I agree the guys in there were butthurt racistcels,but theyw ere right that those women were ugly.

again,I used the example of Zyzz,a goodlooking,6 feet 2,Jacked guy and even he used fake poses with hot white girls to prove a point in marketing,he admitted though that all his GFs and lays were with wogs.he neevr layed a white girl.all those blonde strippers in his pics and videos were just posing with him.but alot of ethnic incels believed him and bought his products and started looking up to him for hope.

poses and makeouts in a nightclub mean nothing.I'm not accusing the guy of lying,I'm just saying,that take pictures with a grain of salt.anyone with minor social experience knows making out with a girl in a nightclub doesn't mean anything.


Maybe ,but I tend to doubt it. The fact that he doesn't filter his videos with only model types adds a little bit of legitimacy in my eyes. Zyzz was a roider with no game IMO. This dude has game , how do I know? Because game recognizes game :D.



Anyway his main girl isn't too hard on the eyes if you ask me...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUO9UpV8Mt0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:18 pm

jasonstone wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
none of the girls in that video were even average looking.I agree the guys in there were butthurt racistcels,but theyw ere right that those women were ugly.

again,I used the example of Zyzz,a goodlooking,6 feet 2,Jacked guy and even he used fake poses with hot white girls to prove a point in marketing,he admitted though that all his GFs and lays were with wogs.he neevr layed a white girl.all those blonde strippers in his pics and videos were just posing with him.but alot of ethnic incels believed him and bought his products and started looking up to him for hope.

poses and makeouts in a nightclub mean nothing.I'm not accusing the guy of lying,I'm just saying,that take pictures with a grain of salt.anyone with minor social experience knows making out with a girl in a nightclub doesn't mean anything.


Maybe ,but I tend to doubt it. The fact that he doesn't filter his videos with only model types adds a little bit of legitimacy in my eyes. Zyzz was a roider with no game IMO. This dude has game , how do I know? Because game recognizes game :D.



Anyway his main girl isn't too hard on the eyes if you ask me...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUO9UpV8Mt0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Uuuhm,


shes 6.5/10 from the video above(wich means a russian 5),she has nice eyes with her makeup,wich is her only good feature.a black man can do much better in the states tbh.the tumb pic is using instagram lighting and thats not how she looks like in motion.

or europe etc shes nothing a average looking russian peasant doesn't have.

lol @ game

black men can get quality women in germany and britain,france,scandinavia.the women actually prefer black men.the girl in the video is alright,but nothing a average russian guy doesn't have.

scandinavia is full of stunners who dig the chocolate(or caramel in this guy's case).and unlike russia,the men won't give you a hard time.

but hey if you want problems just to lay a chubby 6/10 to prove a point or something then go ahead.if I were a black guy I'd rather go to scandinavia,or just to the local escorts.if you want hot white women this clearly isn't the best place to be.lol

Tell me why a black man should go to racist russia for a chubby 6/10 when I f***ed a 9/10 white girl the other day in a brothel?I think the former proposition is much more expensive,considering flight costs,learning the language,dealing with stormfronter men,immersing yourself in that shithole etc


but some men just want to go places to prove a point or something,I hope smart black men value their time and money and bang for the buck so to speak.I'm not trying to be negative,I'm really trying to help.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:26 pm

cont.

consider this:in poland a hot white escort costs 30 bucks for a whole hour GFE.with 3000 euros you could f**k 100 hot young women.thats the price of flight,and accomodation in russia.

imagine poland,a place where women are hot and do dig black men,and speak english,and the men may be racist but not violent etc

or any continental germanic country where a black guy can get stunners for free.what is a better bang for your buck?or are they trying to prove a point to themselves?alot of men,get validation from getting''flags''from certain nationalities.thats alright.but to me its a waste of time,effort,and money.

I'm a dark caucasian who can pass for french,italian etc and I still wouldn't set foot in russia for women.the place is a shithole and very dangerous.but to each his own.

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.nl/2013/03/the-great-manosphere-invasion-of-russia.html

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.nl/2013/03/the-great-manosphere-invasion-of-russia_19.html

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.nl/2013/04/the-great-manosphere-invasion-of-russia.html

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.nl/2013/04/the-great-manosphere-invasion-of-russia_8.html

http://aaronsleazy.blogspot.nl/2013/04/two-reader-comments-on-manosphere.html
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

Postby theprimebait » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:55 pm

jasonstone wrote:
Array9 wrote:Look at the smile on his face. Now that's the true meaning of being Happier Abroad.


Funny thing is he advises Black Men Not to come.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVUT1Y9NYYw&list=TLFezCk88fO9kECATLQtvjN1DWhw8Om033[/youtube]


He says hes there for bussiness.he advizes men not to come here only for women:


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypCQkgPhVNw[/youtube]

he is smart,goodlooking,well-dressed and more white looking in his apparels but still the local men are hostile to him.noone has time for that shit.he says in one of his videos that ethnics there need to stick together,because its so dangerous.all his friends are chechnyans and other muslims or africans.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am

dup

Postby jasonstone » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:12 am

dupe
Last edited by jasonstone on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Next

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests