Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Russian / Ukraine dating sites that are legit and real

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Russian / Ukraine dating sites that are legit and real

Postby newsbrand » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Has anyone here used a Russian or Ukraine dating site where they actually met the female they were corresponding with and were not scammed . I have read bad reviews of people getting scammed on many Russian dating sites and many of the pics Winston has posted of women on happier abroad are obviously too good to be true .

anyone have any positive experience with any Russian or Ukraine dating sites ?
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:15 pm

I used UkraineDate.com. You still have to look at a LOT of profiles before you find a good one. A lot of Ukrainian women have absolutely no shame when it comes to inquiring about a man's financial status. They'll ask you questions like "Do you own or rent your home", "are you having any financial problems", "do you make more or less than $80K per year", etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby newsbrand » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Hero wrote:I used UkraineDate.com. You still have to look at a LOT of profiles before you find a good one. A lot of Ukrainian women have absolutely no shame when it comes to inquiring about a man's financial status. They'll ask you questions like "Do you own or rent your home", "are you having any financial problems", "do you make more or less than $80K per year", etc.

I signed up for a free account there it looks like there is only 700 female members there . As a free member I was only able to send interest did you notice more responses from women once you were able to send messages as a paid member?

thanks for the response.
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics