Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

:D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is my latest video creation called, "Happier Abroad with Winston." I used the song "How will I know" by Whitney Houston. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi again folks,
Hope you enjoyed the pilot episode called "Awakening and Discovery" in Trip 1. Now we pick it up from there starting on Winter of the following year. When I got back home from my first trip to Russia/Ukraine, I was obsessed with returning and could not be happy in the US or readjust to it anymore. I was consumed every minute with returning again. So I finally did so in February of the next year.

This is the most memorable and meaningful trip of my three trips to Russia. It's hard to explain why. It's kind of how the second Star Wars movie "The Empire Strikes Back" was more meaningful than the other two.

I've divided the 12 hours of video from this adventure into parts of 2 and a half hours each. In parts 1 and 2, you will see my arrival in Riga, Latvia during the cold snowy winter of February after a rocky start. At the Chicago airport our flight was delayed until the next day while we waited in line for hours. There I met the sweet lovely Ukrainian girl Yulia, whom you can see. The next day, our flight to Riga was unable to land due to fog and limited visibility, so we circled nervously in the air. Eventually, the pilot decided to take his chances and try to land anyway. We all held our breath as the plane landed in the fog, not knowing if we would land safely. When we finally did we all let out a sigh of relief and clapped. You can see this in the video.

From the nice European cold quiet town of Riga, I headed to Moscow, Russia, to see Natasha again. Then to Cherepovets to reunite with Julia and Katya again to celebrate my birthday. There you will see my pseudo-engagement with Katya and the fiasco that followed. I also did an interview with an English class where I asked all the students what they thought of America. After that, I head east of Moscow to the peaceful towns of Izhevsk and Kazan to meet some girls. You will marvel at how sweet, unspoiled and natural the girls are, like girls from one or two centuries ago.

Russia Adventure 2 Part 1: A Snowy Journey Begins With A Rough Start (2 hrs 24 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TghiG9U_Rxc
Last edited by Winston on April 8th, 2014, 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
The next installment is now uploaded and ready! It's about 2 hrs and 23 min. This part continues with my visit with Julia and Katya. It shows my pseudo-engagement with Katya, her milking of gifts from me in Moscow, which was looked down upon by my fans, and then my venture eastward. Hope you enjoy it. Remember that this has never before been seen publicly, so you folks have the privilege of being the first to see it.

Russia Adventure 2 Part 2: Pseudo-Engagement with Katya and the Venture Eastward (2 hrs 23 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFe698nFVHk
Last edited by Winston on April 13th, 2014, 1:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZ3y7jlW9o

Winston just saw this on my FB wall. NICE video. You come across MUCH better being yourself in natural settings than in videos where you talk directly into the camera.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZ3y7jlW9o

Winston just saw this on my FB wall. NICE video. You come across MUCH better being yourself in natural settings than in videos where you talk directly into the camera.
Yeah well I was more happy and alive too, because girls were giving me attention and I could be myself everyday without inhibition. I was not repressed or suppressed like in closed, cliquish, paranoid, uptight countries like USA and Taiwan.

These videos just goes to show what it's like to be happier abroad. lol. You all should be watching them, even though they're long. They are the FOUNDATION of our movement and plus I spent a lot of time converting and uploading them for you.

Also, these have never been released before, so you guys have the privilege of being the first ones to see them. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Regarding the last installment I uploaded, check out this comment about it on YouTube regarding Julia and Katya. It's very interesting and true. I noticed the same paradox as well. lol
The thing I noticed is that even if the girl (Katya) is a bit of gold digger, her and her friends (Julia and Sandra) still have an affection for you even though they may be scamming a bit at times. Letting you stay at their homes and getting you a birthday cake. It may be the Russian mentality for survival but at the same time being a cordial host. Very interesting dichotomy. Despite not finding the soul mate, you did have a good and memorable time.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I just uploaded the next installment of my Russia video collection. This is Trip 2, Part 3. I've decided to rename it "Fun in Russia" on YouTube to make it sound less controversial, like a travel video. This part is about 2 hrs 20 min.

Fun in Russia - Trip 2, Part 3: The 6 Month Adventure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhUnuQ14tMw

Don't forget to leave comments on the video page and subscribe to my channel at the link above.

I've also put up a backup version on Vimeo in case it gets taken down.

https://vimeo.com/102690986

Enjoy.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. One of my "Fun in Russia" videos got pulled from YouTube, for no reason other than an undefined violation of community guidelines. WTF?! I received a warning strike as well. I got this notification below.
The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:
"Fun in Russia - Trip 2, Part 2: The 6 Month Adventure" (http://youtu.be/YtZ3y7jlW9o)
Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the permanent termination of your account.
For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center.
Please note that deleting this video will not resolve the strike on your account. For more information about how to appeal a strike, please visit this page in the help center.
However, this time they allow us to file an appeal.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/185111?hl=en

Fortunately, I back up all my videos now on Vimeo.

http://www.vimeo.com/happierabroad

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: Finally! Winston's Complete Russia Videos Uploaded and F

Post by GoingAwol »

Winston,
I watched several of the videos and I thoroughly enjoyed them. I was blown away by how laidback and friendly those women were. I never have those types of interactions with women here in the U.S. I would give anything to meet a chick that looked like Natasha and had her playful personality. This has me even more determined to go to Russia or Ukraine to find a wife. When I get out of college I'm going to apply for TEFL jobs in those countries and hopefully I can land a gig in one of those two places.
cbcsurvivalist
Freshman Poster

Post by cbcsurvivalist »

Hey Winston Can you reupload these videos? Youtube and Vimeo took them all down :(
http://cbcsurvivalguide.com/ Tips and Tricks for the CBC in the 21th century
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

cbcsurvivalist wrote:Hey Winston Can you reupload these videos? Youtube and Vimeo took them all down :(
Well I uploaded them to Vimeo, as you know, and my whole channel was removed. They claimed I was promoting my website and that it was against the rules. Well lots of people are using Vimeo to promote their site. So I don't understand the double standard here. They must have feminist managers or moderators, or the feminists must have filed complaints with them.

The best solution would be if my fans, such as you guys, download and upload my videos to YouTube too. Many videos by Alex Jones and David Icke are taken down by YouTube too, but their fans upload them to make sure that many copies always stay up online. We need to do something like that too, but it requires the help of all you guys. Many of you guys are too lazy to help do this though.

China has a similar video platform called YouKu. I'm looking into uploading my videos there. Maybe China won't be as offended by my videos hopefully.

GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Winston,
i'd really like to see part 1 and 2. I only saw part 3
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Winston wrote:
cbcsurvivalist wrote:Hey Winston Can you reupload these videos? Youtube and Vimeo took them all down :(
Well I uploaded them to Vimeo, as you know, and my whole channel was removed. They claimed I was promoting my website and that it was against the rules. Well lots of people are using Vimeo to promote their site. So I don't understand the double standard here. They must have feminist managers or moderators, or the feminists must have filed complaints with them.

The best solution would be if my fans, such as you guys, download and upload my videos to YouTube too. Many videos by Alex Jones and David Icke are taken down by YouTube too, but their fans upload them to make sure that many copies always stay up online. We need to do something like that too, but it requires the help of all you guys. Many of you guys are too lazy to help do this though.

China has a similar video platform called YouKu. I'm looking into uploading my videos there. Maybe China won't be as offended by my videos hopefully.
That would be cool. I would be willing to do it.
CMagaya
Freshman Poster

Post by CMagaya »

Winston wrote:Fortunately, I back up all my videos now on Vimeo.

http://www.vimeo.com/happierabroad
Channel 404'd. Any update?