Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Post by Winston »

GOOD NEWS!

Now you will all get to finally see my Russia trip videos, full length, all 38 hours!

I figured out how to rip the DVD's into .vob files and then I converted them with Format Factory into .avi files. Now that I have the files, I'm going to start uploading them to YouTube. I'll start with the first 6 hours from Disc 1 of Trip 3. The video links will be unlisted and only available to those with the link. I'm not sure if I should make the rest of the videos a pay per view thing or not. We'll see.

I promise that these videos are not be boring at all. Every moment is interesting and a lot of variety is shown throughout. You will see a lot of culture in them too, not just girls.

These videos will show you what I experienced in Russia and what inspired me to start the Happier Abroad movement. You will see everyday Russian life, beautiful architecture and scenery, and how meeting girls is as easy as breathing! You will also see how fun and natural it is to flirt with girls there as well!

You see, whereas flirtation with strangers is considered creepy and inappropriate in America, it is considered natural, normal and fun in Russia, most of Europe, and South America. Many Americans don't know that, or don't want to know. But these videos will PROVE this without a doubt.

These videos serve as total and absolute PROOF of our claims on HappierAbroad that in many other overseas countries, beautiful, quality, available, sweet, friendly, approachable, modest, open, flirtatious women are in ABUNDANCE, not in scarcity like in America, and are the norm outside the US matrix as well!

One might think that America is the land of abundance, but not when it comes to sweet, friendly, modest, AVAILABLE women. No way. In that area, the US is the land of scarcity, and this truth needs to be exposed.

These videos will help you understand why these trips were so eye opening and life transforming to me, and why I felt liberated and free and so ALIVE for the first time. They will help you better relate to me and understand what inspired me to start this movement, and why I could never adapt to life in the US again afterward after experiencing such fun and freedom.

I'll keep you all updated.
Last edited by Winston on August 9th, 2014, 1:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Oh Great. I can't see them on the Happier Abroad channel yet. I'll subscribe and see when they are uploaded.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:Oh Great. I can't see them on the Happier Abroad channel yet. I'll subscribe and see when they are uploaded.
You will not see them on my channel. They will be unlisted and only those with the link here in the forum will be able to see them. I gotta make the links private for various reasons.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
polya wrote:Oh Great. I can't see them on the Happier Abroad channel yet. I'll subscribe and see when they are uploaded.
You will not see them on my channel. They will be unlisted and only those with the link here in the forum will be able to see them. I gotta make the links private for various reasons.
Your right Winston, you do need to keep those videos unlisted, otherwise, YouTube may take them down. They took down all those music videos I made of you (becoming happier abroad in the Philippines, Russia and even the one called, "How Winston became Happier Abroad" which was a harmless video NOT showing any clips of girls from Russia or the Philippines).

The people at YouTube are weird, they use censorship on some videos and leave other videos alone. A couple of days ago, I tried to upload those music videos I made of you two years ago that they took down. They were not able to be uploaded due to "violation of terms" but they never tell you what those terms are.

Get this, I see videos that show naked women on YouTube and other stuff that you would think would violate some decency terms on YouTube but those videos are not taken down and have been up on YouTube for years! They take my videos down which just show you with various girls from the Philippines, Russia and Ukraine. WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah no kidding. There are many adult films with nudity now on YouTube. Yet they are ok. It seems that YouTube does not mind you fantasizing about women, but it doesn't want you to go abroad to actually experience them. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok done! The first three hours of Russia Trip 3 are now uploaded and ready. I had to divide it into parts of about an hour each. Here are the first three parts, which total three hours. Please watch this. I promise that my videos are not boring. Every moment is interesting and shows a lot of variety. You will see a lot of culture too, not just girls. When you see these videos, you will appreciate more the legacy of Winston Wu. :)

See video playlist here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WpIi6UMSiF

Hope you enjoy it. If you don't want to see the airport and flight scenes in part 1, just skip over them. I will upload the next three hours and keep you all posted. Thanks for watching. :)
Last edited by Winston on February 27th, 2014, 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston, how long ago was that filmed, and how old were you at the time, if you don't mind me asking?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:Winston, how long ago was that filmed, and how old were you at the time, if you don't mind me asking?
The ones linked above are from 2004. Why? Just watch it and enjoy the experience. I promise it will not be boring but very enriching and shows a lot of variety. You will get to almost relive what I experienced and what made me start this movement.
Last edited by Winston on February 27th, 2014, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Considering a revisit to Russia Winston?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

***JP*** wrote:Considering a revisit to Russia Winston?
Possibly. But I'm leaning toward the Eastern side of Russia since it's closer to Asia and most likely will be more Asianized and thus more favorable to Asians.

Btw, an important point I forgot to mention:

These videos serve as total and absolute PROOF of our claims on HappierAbroad that in many overseas countries, beautiful, quality, available, sweet, friendly, approachable, modest, open, flirtatious women are in ABUNDANCE and the norm, not in scarcity like in America.

So they are an undeniable concrete wealth of evidence you can show to anyone who doubts or disbelieves us. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did you guys like the first three videos so far? Here are the next parts. Each video is about an hour and ten minutes, so the first three links totaled 3.5 hours. The next two are about 2.5 hours.

Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCugBeVWnSA

Part 5:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLsBxzQ4_Bk

Remember that these videos are an undeniable concrete wealth of evidence you can show to anyone who doubts or disbelieves us. :)

I will probably upload a backup copy of them on my Vimeo channel, in case these links ever get taken down. They are too important not to be backed up.

Hope you all enjoy them and find them interesting and inspiring. They show a lot of variety, so you will not find them boring. I promise. :)

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

So far I'm on the first video...I like it - at 55 mins where you visit the big bell and the old monestary/churches near the Kremlin. I've been there too. I think you've cut out the scene at Hotel Rossiya where the taxi dropped you off and you stayed there. Shame they demolished it as it was the only affordable hotel in central Moscow.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You can watch this video I made last year where I show all the girls Winston met on his third trip to Russia. This video does not include all the girls he met on his first two trips to Russia and eastern Europe. Even most pickup artists don't meet as many women as Winston did in his three trips to Russia and eastern Europe. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

I remember watching a series of 7 videos, and in one of them it showed an american girl walking by and the guy on the camera said hello and she said nothing. It was somewhere on this site. I wish there had been many more examples of western women being approached, but there wasn't. Close encounters of the foreign kind, I think it was.

You know what I love Winston? Contrast. I love the idea of showing the contrast between western and foreign females. There's nothing more powerful than that. What you've done in your videos is great, but even more powerful and indisputable would be to show a foreign girl being chatted up, then a western girl, then repeat again and again to show the difference.

Maybe you could take short clips of you chatting with those foreign girls and alternate them with with footage of western girls being approached. That would be both funny and very informative. Maybe have some narration (analysis) too. I've never seen anything like that done, and it's about time it was, and you're the man to do it.

It would be an excellent promotional tool for this place.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:So far I'm on the first video...I like it - at 55 mins where you visit the big bell and the old monestary/churches near the Kremlin. I've been there too. I think you've cut out the scene at Hotel Rossiya where the taxi dropped you off and you stayed there. Shame they demolished it as it was the only affordable hotel in central Moscow.
I didn't stay at that hotel. An Indonesian guy I met on the plane stayed there. I got a free ride with him from his airport pickup car. Then I met up with him to show him around. In the lobby of that Hotel Rossiya were tons of model looking barbies, but they looked very snotty and I didn't know if it was ok to film them. Russia is a very exciting dynamic place in the summer.

Notice in the videos that the girls are very sweet, friendly and act modest. They do not have that super toxic personality that girls in the US have which is unbearable and unpleasant.