Ukraine is losing the Crimea

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Crimea is an autonomous province but it has no constitutional right to declare independence or join Russia. It was all a sham. The Russians brought in a stooge to head the referendum from a party that had only won 4% of votes before. The Tatars and the Ukrainians ignored the referendum.

It is also not constitutional to overthrow democratically elected government the way it was done in Kiev? You can only do it via elections, So why should Crimeans live in such country where armed gangs with Nazi symbols can seize power?

Ukranians are biggest spineless cowards I have ever seen, all you do is just talk while kissing western asses, you didnt have balls to fire a single shot while foreign army is taking part of your land, all you do is whine and cry on internet, if you love you country so much why dont you take ak47 and fight Russians, Afgans did it and won or you want Uncle Sam to do all the work for you?
Ales
Freshman Poster

Post by Ales »

Russians took Crimea and that might not be such a bad thing. Ukraine took many territories which never belonged to Ukraine and I guess the time to give everything back has come. In Slovakia people would be happy to get the Transcarpatia because there are live some of my countrymen and I think nationalists could harm them and we cannot allow it. Nationalists in Ukraine today represent something unknown and nobody knows how far they can go so I think the whole world must unite and divide Ukraine into parts that would be the best way out in this conflict. Just imagine that a lot of Ukraine's lands could be ours. The only thing present Ukraine wants is nationalistic revolution but why should we wait how it will end. Everyone wants to get Ukraine and while we wait someone grabs it.