The Traditional Marriage Age

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Traditional Marriage Age

Post by Tsar »

The Russian tradition, according to which a young woman had to get married as early as possible traces its roots to the distant past. In the ancient Rus', a fifteen year-old girl was considered to be mature enough for adult life and giving birth to children. Marriages were arranged and were a matter of practicality with the emphasis not being on romance. Such views on life preserved in Russia until the end of the twentieth century when marriages at the age of 18-20 were still common.

http://masterrussian.com/russianculture ... family.htm
This is something that I have highlighted in previous posts. Men that like jailbait 15-17 are men that have strong conservative values. They are willing to stand against the corrupt and immoral society. They reject the modern sluts and girls with many dating experience. In the past many men would begin courting, NOT dating a girl when the girl was 15. Girls would invest their hearts into one man and be devoted to him. There would be no comparison. She would know ONLY him. I reject modern dating, I reject slutty girls and experienced girls, and I will have my ideal attractive foreign virgin girl and ideally get one age 15-17. That way I will experience what I missed out on being alone in America. I don't care what modern society declares that I should do and how I should select a girl. I will select what I believe is right for me and I am willing to go against all of modern society. I will have an ideal "jailbait bride" and that will give me happiness.

She won't compare me. She won't be thinking about previous partners. She will be a virgin. She will be enchanted by what I would do for her. I would know that she would think the relationship was special and valued me as much as I would value her. The truth is in easy to see if you are strong enough to shatter the wall of lies and the deceptive illusions that modern society has attempt to create around us. Social engineering has made people act and think the way they do. I am not able to be a victim of social engineering. I have risen above that and I will do anything necessary to have the ideal relationship. No matter what others would say about me or how negatively I would be viewed in the West, I would get the jailbait bride I desire.

My intentions are pure and I am virtuous. The immoral and corrupt masses have no authority to judge the righteous. The people who conform to the evil and unjust laws of society fall victim to their own ignorance and their deplorable adherence to social engineering. I will not willingly be a victim. I will burn the rulebooks and throw their unjust laws into the flames. I will rise above the rest and my virtue will be both my sword and my shield. While others walk to their doom and have less fulfilling relationships, I would know that in the end I would be having a heavenly relationship and a relationship that brings great fulfillment to my life.

The older a girl gets, the less she can bond. She won't be enchanted. She will always remember previous boyfriends and former lovers. She will reflect back on previous sexual experiences. She will not love completely. She becomes more cynical. She won't need her man. She won't see the relationship as something special. She won't love you as much. She loses her youth. If she's not a virgin then what else can she give that you can't get elsewhere? Why would a man want to expose himself to such a relationship where he doesn't have much to gain? In all honesty, what would make the ordinary and common modern girl (that usually is a slut or engaged in fornication) worth marrying? What makes her worth the effort? I say nothing.

It's all-or-nothing for me. I won't settle for anything less than the ideal. I don't care if it's 2014 A.D. or even if it was 2140 A.D., I will never be a victim or allow society to destroy my hopes and dreams. I will keep the values of the more righteous times in history alive. I will use the marriage ages of 1500 A.D. - 1800 A.D. as a guide. Jailbait(15-17)=natural and preferable, 18 was somewhat common (because the girls were still virgins and usually began a courtship with one man. No kisses, the man would kiss her hand, and there was no fornication), 19 was fairly common marriage (refer to the previous age, 18. Courtship would begin with one man when she was usually 15-17, no kissing, man would kiss her hand, and there was no fornication). 20 was less common. 25 or older, women were old maids. About 90%-99% of girls complete puberty at 15-16. Throughout most of history, when a girl showed the signs that she was a biological adult (the completion of puberty) that was a signal she was at the age ready for marriage.

Well, in modern times when there is fornication and romantic decadence that corrupts women, that is wrong. I will live according to the standards of 1500-1800. I reject the liberal and progressive laws. I am in the right and I am ultra-conservative with societal values.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously the optimal age for a female to marry is a year or two after she goes through puberty. The reason they are jailbait at this age in feminist dystopias is that it means that only male dirtbags who are not marriage material will f**k them, so they assume dirtbags are the studs they are supposed to f**k, and by the time they encounter good men who want a relationship with them they are burnt out hoes incapable of intimacy.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Damn, can't really disagree with you, in principle, even though I'm not that virtuous.
But what is your plan?? Please elaborate, are you working/saving? When would you be making a move? Go into specifics if you may. Are you gonna hit Kamchatka, Siberia, etc?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have some plans that could make me a multimillionaire within ten years. I can't move abroad until I'm financially secure and can support a bride. I can't exactly begin this plan until other things work out. My official net worth is $0 and I have $0 in debt at this point. I graduate college this Spring in May.

My plan to make millions ultimately exploits the toxicity of America and it does this through legal but "morally questionable" means. Ultimately I need to acquire a few things before this becomes possible. Then within a few years but no more than five years of getting started I could be earning $500,000 per year in cash.

However, I do need to find my bride by 2016 (absolute latest by 2018) because I am a strong believer in astrological and cosmological matches. I would like my match to preferably be a Dragon on the zodiac, maybe a Tiger, or my own zodiac the Horse. By 2016 most Tigers would be 18 and more experienced which means they would be gone. I really hope for the Leo Dragon of 2000 because it would compliment my own astrological composition, similar to the alignment of the stars or a match made in heaven if what I calculated is indeed accurate. It is possible that the cosmos imprints certain elements onto a person. Assuming everything works out on my ideal timeline I plan to go to Russia in 2015 or 2016.

Western Russia, Southern, or Belarus are my top choices. Preferably Russia because I like how Russia is, that they stand up to America, a Russian bride would get 2,000,000 Rubles towards a new home, that Russia is a healthy place to live, it has a bright future and great natural resources, and is one of the most Christian nations in the world. Both Russia and Belarus don't extradite their people to America which is a positive feature.

When I go I would be seeking my preferred age range 15-18. I would want an ideal girl that meets my my mandatory criteria. I want her to be physically similar to either of these two girls which are like prototypes of how I want my girl to look.

Yulia Dorosh
viewtopic.php?p=166275#166275
Follow the link to a post on the other thread for more pictures and a link sample of Yulia's ultra-sweet and very feminine voice.

Vera
Last edited by Tsar on March 14th, 2014, 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

This is one of my favorite pictures. The girl in the photograph is about an 8.5/10, mayber highter. She has a happy and vibrant glow. It's clear that she's from a Western country. She looks to be around 16, no older than 17. I would never say no to being in a relationship with that girl if she meet all my criteria. Physically she is completely acceptable. She is more feminine in appearance than most other women in the West. Any man that says they wouldn't like to be with such a girl or says that she is too young to be in a relationship is a brainwashed and byproduct of social engineering. One can not willingly disregard thousands of years of history or the signs that nature gives that indicate that girl is a biological adult and throughout most of history would be ready for marriage.

I am a man, not a mangina. I am proud to say that I will only be with such a girl. I will not be a mangina that accepts seconds. I say NO to used goods, I say NO to seconds, and I say NO to sluts. I will be with a sweet and innocent girl that I would be proud to call my princess and that I will be happy to look at everyday.
Proverbs 31:10-12 (King James Version)

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
I will find my virtuous woman. She will be my ideal girl. I already know that such a girl is the most precious thing and the most valuable treasure in the world. Such a bride would likely never do her husband harm and he would know that he could trust her more than anyone else. She would love him and he would be the center of her life.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Look at the pictures of attractive American college girls. They don't have a vibrant glow of happiness and their eyes are much colder. The pictures I posted of the two foreign girls and the one Western jailbait have a different glow about them and their eyes are bright. American college girls are cold and cynical (because they are corrupt and slutty).

Many American supermodels and attractive Western women in their 30s are also different. When they smile it is not as pure and their eyes are much colder. They are very cynical and don't have a vibrant glow of warmth. An example might be Miss America 2013. Her eyes seem cold and empty. It's something like what Wiston has pointed out about Western Women having empty eyes and lacking a complete soul. Western women are infected with a disease that destroys their souls. These women might be alive but their soul becomes fragmented and broken.

The truth is that is modern society, especially in the West, strips many people of their happiness. The traditional order of society had morality and it gave everyone happiness. Most women were not working, not under the extreme stress of college, and most were married by age 20. Many had only one man that was in their lives. Many girls eventually become broken and ruined under the modern paradigm. Men that accept such women also become broken and ruined. Refer to Proverbs 31 as an example of why modern women aren't good brides and destroy their husbands. In short the modern Western women are not virtuous women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Women who take scantly clad selfies are not anywhere near being conservative or virtuous.

Conservative means the girl will wear an underskirt in addition to her long (or at least knee length) skirt, her breasts not be spilling out of her top, and her bra strap will not be on display.

When she goes swimming, she might wear something like this:

and not this:

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

momopi wrote:Women who take scantly clad selfies are not anywhere near being conservative or virtuous.

Conservative means the girl will wear an underskirt in addition to her long (or at least knee length) skirt, her breasts not be spilling out of her top, and her bra strap will not be on display.
I know but in modern times most girls wear bikinis. Sometimes the girls want attention. Many foreign girls are trying to compete for a smaller portion of men so they might pose in seductive garments. It's similar to how men in America might pose to show their muscles and abs in the hope they could get with an attractive girl.

That is the modern fashion anywhere in the world. I wouldn't want a girl I'm with to be posting images or doing things that attract other men, but I know I would want her to dress in very attractive clothes. I wouldn't mind if she wore a bikini or belly shirts as long as she doesn't cross the line or associate with other guys. It's not like the Middle East where the dress code must be very strict. Girls want to feel beautiful and they also want to attract their guy. I know I wouldn't want my girl dressing in unattractive clothes. It's more about the girl's actions compared to what she wears as clothes. None of the pictures expose anything explicit on the girls.

I will admit that most likely the girls I use as my prototype would have engaged in fornication and have a lot of experience. That is why I say 16 is optimal because some of the more attractive girls would still be pure and not have any experience. Honestly there is no girl anywhere in the world that would likely be a virgin past age 18 if she looked like Yulia or Vera, unless she came from a very strong religious family and she genuinely wanted to remain a virgin for her husband. That is why men can only get such a virgin girl when the respective girl is a jailbait.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

momopi wrote:Women who take scantly clad selfies are not anywhere near being conservative or virtuous.

When she goes swimming, she might wear something like this...

and not this...
Yes but that is not as attractive on a girl. It's not about what a girl wears, it's about how she acts and carries herself. If she flaunts it or does it for attention then it's not generally a good sign or indicates there is a potential issue. If she wears the bikini and isn't trying to flaunt herself for attention I don't see any problem. If she's loyal then wearing the bikini also helps to boost her man's pride because he's showing her off to others and she's like a trophy.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Tsar wrote: I know but in modern times most girls wear bikinis. Sometimes the girls want attention. Many foreign girls are trying to compete for a smaller portion of men so they might pose in seductive garments. It's similar to how men in America might pose to show their muscles and abs in the hope they could get with an attractive girl.
...and this is why I preferred to date more conservative Taiwanese girls, who do not wear g-string bikini's or act open and friendly to strangers (read: other men). Many are still virgins in college, but few are virgins post-college.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:However, I do need to find my bride by 2016 (absolute latest by 2018) because I am a strong believer in astrological and cosmological matches. I would like my match to preferably be a Dragon on the zodiac, maybe a Tiger, or my own zodiac the Horse. By 2016 most Tigers would be 18 and more experienced which means they would be gone. I really hope for the Leo Dragon of 2000 because it would compliment my own astrological composition, similar to the alignment of the stars or a match made in heaven if what I calculated is indeed accurate. It is possible that the cosmos imprints certain elements onto a person. Assuming everything works out on my ideal timeline I plan to go to Russia in 2015 or 2016.
Holy smokes are you joking? you keep adding more requirements to this thing. Now you are literally asking for the planets and stars to align. Are you sure you're not subconsciously trying to self-sabotage? If all this happens, are you sure you won't come up with still further requirements?

Assuming all that cosmic scrutiny was even somewhat sensible, it's all great in paper, but on the other hand, the planning seems poor. You should be in Russia right now, today, and fluent in Russian for this not to be delayed. Are you studying Russian already?
I would suggest splitting as soon as you graduate.

Also, western Russia is more, well, 'western', which reduces your probabilities. I understand people from Vladivostok, or even yekaterinburg, are more traditional. Might be worth a try.

I've already addressed the oxymoron of the sexiness and purity..
But I'm just curious, what do you think of the Chinese girl I posted the other day, at least in regards to attire and stance, do you consider that 'unsexy' and unacceptable?
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... 4_Yangyang

At this point I have nothing much to add, but will eagerly read on any actual progress you make.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:Any man that says they wouldn't like to be with such a girl is lying.
There, fixed that.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar, you're a good guy with all the good intentions. I think everybody here had that vibe.
Your problem is that you're hopelessly naive to the point of deluding yourself, and I mean naive even for your young age (22?).

Our of that naivety and delusion, you are building a narrative where you will find the young cherry blossom girl who will have only "known" you before and will devote her life to you. I hope youll finish college and get a decent job so you can save up some money and pay a visit to some rural part of Cambodia, Laos, or even the Philippines, where you might still be able to introduce yourself to a family and propose them to let you marry their daughter, old style. Language and culture barrier won't matter much to you, as all you need and want is a girl who will be contented to give all of herself to you, and you only. This would be a legitimate dream and I hope you will succeed.

The problem is I see is that you want to project your dream into US or Western society, which doesn't fit that bill and hasn't in fact fitted it for the best part of 50 years. Willing or nilling, girls as well as boys are exposed to all the distorting power of external influences the moment they step out to go to preschool, or they turn the TV, or browse the web for the first time. There's peer influence and pressure, the mortal machines of advertisting and pop culture telling them what to buy and what to wear, what to listen to and what to like, who is cool to date and even fall in love with. Perhaps due to your social isolation, you have grown relatively immune from the global(ised) lobotomy and relativelty deep and perceptive. Yet, this is only good for you.

You won't be able to save a girl from being shaped by the environment she lives in. It's madness. At this age and time, you won't be able to even find a young woman who hasn't had any experience of sex, love or relationships, who will want to treat you as her only treasure and fit into a traditional farm girl lifestyle, not even out of love and devotion for you (if she will ever feel those, that is). The world you're conjuring up in your mind simply doesn't exist anymore, and come 2014 or 2140 AD and any astrological match you may think of, things will have only gotten worse, not better. If these are your ideas, your only hopes are in the few pockets of world cultures that have been left behind by the mind bending machinery we call "progress". And you have to act fast, because globalisation is robbing you of those, too, and rapidly.

That, or you can simply do what most human beings do: adapt. And try to find a compromise between your inner dreams and desires and the world out there. Meet people, as many as you can, both men and women and socialise. Learn to explore and see the world for the beauty and the ugliness it possesses. Perfection is only a figment of your imagination. Get your hands dirty. Learn how much you can stand and how much you can't stand in a person, a friend, a potential girlfriend. Only after knowing the boundaries of this kind of life-size compromise, will you be able to decide your best fit and receive joy and pleasure from it.

Act fast before your pure dreams begin to rot. And please refrain from posting "jailbait" pictures on the forum. We all know what you mean. And by the way, none of those cute girls look so innocent.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:Tsar, you're a good guy with all the good intentions. I think everybody here had that vibe.
Your problem is that you're hopelessly naive to the point of deluding yourself, and I mean naive even for your young age (22?).

Our of that naivety and delusion, you are building a narrative where you will find the young cherry blossom girl who will have only "known" you before and will devote her life to you. I hope youll finish college and get a decent job so you can save up some money and pay a visit to some rural part of Cambodia, Laos, or even the Philippines, where you might still be able to introduce yourself to a family and propose them to let you marry their daughter, old style. Language and culture barrier won't matter much to you, as all you need and want is a girl who will be contented to give all of herself to you, and you only. This would be a legitimate dream and I hope you will succeed.
I'm mainly attracted to Eastern European girls. Preferably blonde or a light to medium shade of brunette hair with blue, green, or grey eyes. Brown or hazel eyes are acceptable and so is black hair but I prefer the lighter hair colors and lighter eye colors. I also like their delicate features.
publicduende wrote:The problem is I see is that you want to project your dream into US or Western society, which doesn't fit that bill and hasn't in fact fitted it for the best part of 50 years.
I am not projecting my dream into US or Western society. I wouldn't ever want to be with any Western girl even if she was both a perfect 10/10 and the last girl on the planet. It's foreign-girls-only for me. I'm mainly attracted to the Eastern European women.
publicduende wrote:Perfection is only a figment of your imagination.
I know I can't have everything I want which is why I have a given range of what I find acceptable, but some of the variables can not be compromised.

The only way a person could get everything they want is if matches could be genetically engineered, rapidly aged to the desired age, and then implanted with memories or knowledge. Think of something like the Island film (with clones that are rapidly aged up to a certain point and given some knowledge and memories)+some other science fiction movies I don't exactly remember the names. If that technology existed it would revolutionize the entire concept of relationships. It would make naturally born and raised women obsolete because many men would opt for an "individually customized match." Philosophically, what is a person? A person might be alive but so are other organisms. What makes us different is that we have self-determination, act beyond basic instincts, and we are ultimately just a byproduct of our past experiences. So that is why an "engineered woman" would be better than a "natural woman." Past experiences are what make a person and that is some of their soul. A person who had many memories removed (similar to the memory-removing machine in the movie Paycheck) might become a different person or a better person because they would be almost a blank slate again. An empty canvas can contain a new picture more easily than a canvas that already has a completed painting.
publicduende wrote:Get your hands dirty.
I plan on getting my hands dirty and getting what I want even if that means doing something outright illegal. Assuming all the "good" and "legal" options are ultimately exhausted, then I would resort to the "darker" options of getting what I want.
publicduende wrote:Learn how much you can stand and how much you can't stand in a person, a friend, a potential girlfriend. Only after knowing the boundaries of this kind of life-size compromise, will you be able to decide your best fit and receive joy and pleasure from it.
I already know that if I was ever forced to "settle" for a girl that engaged in fornication I would not kiss her, not give her expensive gifts, never marry her, and she would be nothing more than "friend with benefits." I would not even commit to her. I would not go out of my way to do anything for her. I would not give her most gifts. I wouldn't even take her on trips or many nice dates. I wouldn't even want to have any pictures of me and her. I would resent such a relationship and I would feel disgusted with myself for even swallowing my pride and being weak. That is why I would never ever be able to be with a fornicator. I would not be able to respect her or even have any enthusiasm about showing her any affection or have any desire to support her. I would feel disgusted for being with a girl that was much less than what I need. Compromising for love is one thing and natural, but compromising one's values for love only destroys oneself and leads to brokenness. Pride and honor are greater than love. In the past when adultery (this includes fornication) was a crime, fornicator girls and adulterous wives could be put to death. This was to preserve a family's honor and the pride of their House. It was shameful to have a fornicator wife or to have a daughter that was known as the village harlot or a whore in the city. Today the parents and husbands high-five promiscuous girls and treat them like they were princesses. Such girls aren't princesses. They are succubus. Succubi can never be princesses. Everyone needs dignity. Dignity is the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect. I would not be worthy of honor or command great respect if I was second. The Bushido Code specifies the point of "honor unto death." I want my honor more than I want to have love or to be loved. I'd rather be honorable and alone or honorable and feared, rather than dishonorable and loved.

publicduende wrote:Act fast before your pure dreams begin to rot. And please refrain from posting "jailbait" pictures on the forum. We all know what you mean. And by the way, none of those cute girls look so innocent.
My pure dreams won't ever rot. I won't ever let go of my dreams. The only thing that has happened to me and will continue is that I become a much darker person. My heart might become much darker and much colder but my dreams will remain constant.

Only the one with the logo was a jailbait. The rest were Eastern European girls between 20 to 23. I know they don't look so innocent but they are just examples of the Eastern European girls I like.
Last edited by Tsar on March 15th, 2014, 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:
Tsar wrote:However, I do need to find my bride by 2016 (absolute latest by 2018) because I am a strong believer in astrological and cosmological matches. I would like my match to preferably be a Dragon on the zodiac, maybe a Tiger, or my own zodiac the Horse. By 2016 most Tigers would be 18 and more experienced which means they would be gone. I really hope for the Leo Dragon of 2000 because it would compliment my own astrological composition, similar to the alignment of the stars or a match made in heaven if what I calculated is indeed accurate. It is possible that the cosmos imprints certain elements onto a person. Assuming everything works out on my ideal timeline I plan to go to Russia in 2015 or 2016.
Holy smokes are you joking? you keep adding more requirements to this thing. Now you are literally asking for the planets and stars to align. Are you sure you're not subconsciously trying to self-sabotage? If all this happens, are you sure you won't come up with still further requirements?

Assuming all that cosmic scrutiny was even somewhat sensible, it's all great in paper, but on the other hand, the planning seems poor. You should be in Russia right now, today, and fluent in Russian for this not to be delayed. Are you studying Russian already?
I would suggest splitting as soon as you graduate.

Also, western Russia is more, well, 'western', which reduces your probabilities. I understand people from Vladivostok, or even yekaterinburg, are more traditional. Might be worth a try.

I've already addressed the oxymoron of the sexiness and purity..
But I'm just curious, what do you think of the Chinese girl I posted the other day, at least in regards to attire and stance, do you consider that 'unsexy' and unacceptable?
http://www.loveme.com/invar/services/wo ... 4_Yangyang

At this point I have nothing much to add, but will eagerly read on any actual progress you make.
I need someone to teach me Russian. I would probably be able to afford maybe one, two lessons at most. I have almost no money because I'm in college and I have $0 in savings because of my experiences and long-term joblessness. I was born in the worst economical location in America, in the worst time-period to acquire a job, and I am currently in college. So I couldn't afford many lessons without a job. Then I couldn't afford a relationship or vacation without a job. Ideally I would be going to Russia this year but it's not possible without money.

I like Western Russia and Southern Russia because statistically I have a better chance of getting what I would like. I can sacrifice some aspects of traditionalism as long as the girl meets my criteria of purity and inexperience.

Yangyang is cute and would be acceptable, she's about a 7. I don't get as many sparks as I do with the girls like Yulia or Vera or the "Sexy Beach Bikini Girl." Maybe it's partially because I prefer Eastern European girls.

One of my favorite example of Asian girls I really like would be like Japanese actress that played the role of Misa Amane in the Death Note Live Action films. I would rank her a 7.5 or 8. I probably like her as an example because she has some very delicate facial features which makes her more appealing with what I find attractive in a girl.
Good Misa Scenes from the Live Action Film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX33Cqi5AsU

I have a example of a girl that has graduated high school in Russia. She is cute and is acceptable. I would accept a girl if she looked as nice in real life as she does in the picture but once again there aren't as many sparks. She's about a 7.75. She has delicate features and is cute.

Girls like "Actress Playing Misa" and "Russian HS Grad" are 7s so they would make me happy and content, a girl like "Western Beach Girl" would make he happy and some fireworks because she's an 8, but girls like Yulia Dorosh and Vera Eremeychuk would give me great joy and like fireworks with a supernova of the heart because they are 10s. Have a 10 would be like the jackpot, having a 7-9 with other variables are winning the 1st Prize, anything less isn't desirable because it doesn't allow for great pride.

Sexiness and purity aren't an oxymoron. The state of being sexy is physical while the state of purity is a virtue. A sexy girl can exist in a state of purity. The formula would have variables of time, age, background, religion, values (traditional or not), location, opportunity for immoral actions, and Westernization which would determine the probability a sexy girl would also be a pure girl. It's like a Venn Diagram more than an oxymoron, and it also has a statistical overlay.

Usually all girls I find both attractive and physically acceptable have smaller mouths with a nice lips, delicate noses, and a feminine facial structure+a feminine chin. Also, very feminine eyebrows are a must.