Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos in Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:Check out what Phoenix told me on Skype about these photos. Is it true?

[3/25/2014 9:01 PM] You look fantastic in these photos. You looked generally happy and alive. Don't know why you don't go back to Russia or somewhere in Europe. European women are obessed with Asian men now because of K-Pop, J-Pop and the Asian dramas.

[3/25/2014 9:03 PM] I want this Winston back not the Philippines and Taiwan one. The Russian one was the real Winston.

[3/25/2014 9:41 PM] No, you didn't look as happy as you did in Russia. The Russian videos and photos captivate you and pull you in. Phillipines, not so much.

[3/25/2014 9:47 PM] You went to a red light district and paid for girls. Russia was more realistic. You should have went to Cebu or Davao. I think Angeles City killed not only your health, but your mind and heart. Russia was like a journey. Philippines was like a roadblock. You haven't recovered since.

[3/25/2014 9:47 PM] The girls look like women used to look in the US.

He is right Winston. You were happier in Russia and you also were inspired to write more and less ranting cause while you were in Asia you did write about it but not in the passion that you wrote about Russia.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Yes publicduende. I'm glad you see the obvious. Whatever the intentions of those girls were, at least I was playing and living and moving, not stagnated and sterile like in the US or Taiwan.

That's an important point I want to make. I've been trying to explain that to Rock for years. But he doesn't get it and doesn't understand me and my soul journey and transformation I went through. He is too heavily biased toward Asia, so he thinks Russia is a waste of time and one should only focus on Asia. He just doesn't understand me and is not objective about it. Perhaps you can explain it to him.

Now you see why AiB was a prick too. He claimed that my life transforming adventures in Russia were of no value. In saying that, he trampled on sacred ground. That's like telling a Christian that the Resurrection of Jesus has no value. A brute ape like AiB wrongly assumes that just because he sees no value in something that no one else does either.

To be able to be yourself and experience the opposite of isolation, loneliness and unfriendliness in America means more than words can describe. It's like being free from prison finally. Yet brutes like AiB don't get that, so they go insulting me without a valid basis. You see why I was pissed at him now?

He's obviously not the most understanding person and does not relate to me at all. He should have left me alone instead of continually trying to pick on me and denying everything I say, as if he were the know it all judge of everyone's life. He's a very insensitive guy too, as well as overly arrogant and tactless.

Yes it was like a fun video game. lol. At least I got to play and be in a fun environment where I got attention and dates everywhere and everyday. That's infinitely better than what I get in US or Taiwan.

As to the Philippines, I didn't trade it exactly. It was just time to explore other areas. If I didn't enjoy the Philippines, I wouldn't have stayed there so long. I have many great experiences and happy memories from there too. And a great quality girlfriend like Dianne as well.

The only difference was that Philippines was a lower level culture with lower quality girls than the ones you see in the photos above.

What did you think of Masha? Doesn't she look so sweet and pure and innocent? The kind that existed in the ancient past? lol

This thread is not a waste of time. It's a very solid and revealing testament to my claims. And perhaps it will help Rock understand what I mean. He is way too biased against Russia and Europe for some reason, to see things clearly and objectively.

Xiongmao,
You've already asked me that a hundred times and I've answered it a hundred times. Don't get me started again. I am more exhausted and frustrated than you can imagine right now, and ready to explode. So quit asking dumb questions. And your post isn't even relevant to the topic of this thread. Everything takes longer than you expect. Why do you think so many in this forum haven't gone abroad yet?

Modern life is way too complicated. Everyday there's hundreds of things you have to do, fix, change, take care of, etc and everything takes TWICE as long as you expect. The list of stuff you have to do is f***ing ENDLESS and ENDLESS and ENDLESS! f**k man!

I've been trying to get to important emails for 30 days now, and I can't even do that! Every time I try to get to my email, stuff keeps coming up and takes up the whole day and then it's time to sleep again and the next day, it repeats again and again. It's so f***ing crazy and insane!

How the f**k can you ever get everything done in modern life? No wonder why so many guys here haven't gone abroad yet. Modern life is more complicated and tedious than the human brain was designed to handle. That's why we have to be upgraded with cyborg brains eventually.

What's worse, when you work on the computer, your life is even more complicated as the stuff you have to do involving computers/internet number in the thousands and is neverending. There's so much shit you have to fix, change, update everyday. There's like an infinite of shit you have to do. I've been trying to get tons of shit done the last few weeks and working 15 hours a day! So I'm f***ing exhausted and drained and have no more patience for shit ok?!

Plus, when you have to do tons of little shit on the computer, you feel you have to do it all right away, or the next day you may forgot a lot of it or lose the flow of things, and as a perfectionist, that bugs me. I have an obsession with symmetry too. So everything I do has to be done right and accurately, not just fast. Everything seems to take soooooooooooo f***ing long too, to the point where I start moaning and groaning about how long every little shit takes to do! And after its done, more and more shit start piling up again! It's f***ing crazy!

I'm f***ing mad as hell right now since I had planned to leave in January, yet got bogged down again. Don't make it worse or I'll lose it and blow my fuse. So stop being stupid and asking the same stupid questions over and over and over again! It's annoying! Stop wasting my time with the same stupid question over and over again in irrelevant threads! Sheesh!
Yo bro, you've misunderstood me once again. I'm all for you going to Russia or Europe if that's what vibes with your soul. But given your track record over last few years, I have to wonder, do you secretly prefer Taiwan and the States. Look at your passport stamps and outline your residency history for last 3 years to see what I mean.

Actually, your experiences in Russia very much remind me of my initial experiences in Taiwan in that I felt alive for the first time. I went from being ignored to being special. People would try to set me up with their daughters or friends, taxi drivers and people on the street would talk to me, students wanted me to join them in classes and hang out with their groups, and if a cop stopped me for some infraction when I was driving (motorcycle or car), he would let me off with a friendly warning. The place inspired and energized me. I also got dates and intimacy galore, something I had never had in the States. Eventually, I networked and secured professional employment. Virtually all of my earned income was made in Taiwan. I invested those earnings mainly in Taiwan and within a few years built up an asset base large enough to live and travel without working as an employee. I've been completely self supporting from graduation.

But, people change, places change, circumstances change, life moves-on. Taiwan is a wonderful memory for me just as Russia is for you. I have lots of photos I've so far not shown you too. But Taiwan is different now and so is Russia. If you go back, you may be very disappointed. We've been there, done that. Time to see new things. Now I'm still enjoying my life abroad but in different places and with different circumstances.

You've been disappointing to say the least. Staying in the USA is a disservice to this forum. You should explore again for us, your contributors and readers. We are your content providers and you are earning from us. So we've provided you with the material means to do a lot more. Get off your duff and get too it before you die. China, Colombia, Thailand, Vietnam, Ethiopia, etc., etc., they're all waiting for you. Save the reminiscing for your 80s man. Don't resign to life on a couch in Vegas at such an early stage in your life. You make these effing excuses about modern life. Screw all that. Why doesn't that stop me? Why doesn't that stop Lad or Falcon? You are your own worst enemy.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

By the way Winston, you did look like a very different person in those photos and vids. You also looked like a very different person in earlier photos of you in the States with your American gfs/dates.
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

Are those supposed to be the very beautiful russian/slavic women? I fail to see whats outstanding about them. They look average at best imo. There are several countries who put russia into shame, imo.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

If one is in Sleep Like State controlled by the invisible forces. Its very easy to move around ....For deep souls like Winston...It would be much harder to move since, he does not want to take the path laid out by the invisible forces but wants to create a space of his own.

It goes much beyond money, job now...There is a good reason..Why he is America now...He is fulfilling a mission....Its hard, stressful...Its not about sex and fun all the way....more than half of his posts are Philosophical in nature now..

He is making his moves but its unseen on earth......Since, he has returned to America ..he has made posts, found deep inner truths about America that no one ever had told since America was created....He is uncovering lots of hidden, dirty secrets of America and bringing it to public domain...No easy task at a place which is the center of Evil.

Can you imagine, If Winston had settled in Russia or Philippines...Who would have brought these truths about America to the Public domain....Surely not CNN or Fox

There are lots of expats from America...who moved out and "Saved" themselves, married and settle down abroad..forgotten....His inner soul is unselfish...That's why he is staying there..but on the outside...on physical body and mind it takes its toll with frustration, depression etc but those would be healed naturally in time.

One he gets out of America...That's it...Then there will be none to know what is really happening in America..What are dark forces planning next.

As a non-American...His posts on America after he returned from trips abroad were equally more deeper and insightful...as they seem like a continuation ...He has helped many when he returned to America with his analysis.

Phase 1 was about finding love, freedom, fun, nightlife, defeating loneliness ...He has helped many.

Phase 2 ...Phase 1 + Beyond...Deep philosophical journey, uncovering the darkness, many more truths about America ....Helping one and all ...

He will move out of America..When the time is perfect...
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

The main reason Winston looks better is because he's over a decade younger in Russia. After he went to Angeles City (of all places!) which is the home of the most unattractive Western expats on Earth he really seems to have let himself go.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Doesn't my face also look vibrant in these photos of me in Angeles City? lol

Notice the HAPPY LOOK on my face. These pictures speaks volumes, more than any words can. You all can ask Rock, he will tell you that at least I look happier there than in the US. A man feels appreciated and valued there as well, not just for his money, but there is a general feeling of being valued and needed there.

Look at this. How can a guy not be happy when smothered by these three? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

Seeker wrote:The main reason Winston looks better is because he's over a decade younger in Russia. After he went to Angeles City (of all places!) which is the home of the most unattractive Western expats on Earth he really seems to have let himself go.
I'm sorry but you miss the whole point of this thread. It's not about me looking younger or even better. It's about me looking more VIBRANT, RADIANT and HAPPIER because I'm around girls that value and appreciate me, in a culture where a man has CHOICES and with females that have a PRO-MALE attitude.

Look at the photos in the OP and read what I wrote again, so you get what I mean. You seem to have lost the plot and used this as an opportunity to take cheap shots at me, instead of reading what I'm saying here. The photos speak volumes.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

In the Philippines most of the picture are you with bar girls by judging the pics that are posted where as in Russia it was some random women. It's a big difference....I mean anyone can meet a bar girl but it's different story trying to meet a regular girl off the street. I don't know how successful you were in Russia from reading your account things didn't go out too well..I'm not trying to flame you or rehash old wounds/..
but I think if you did better in Russia you still be there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

In the Philippines most of the picture are you with bar girls by judging the pics that are posted where as in Russia it was some random women. It's a big difference....I mean anyone can meet a bar girl but it's different story trying to meet a regular girl off the street. I don't know how successful you were in Russia from reading your account things didn't go out too well..I'm not trying to flame you or rehash old wounds/..
but I think if you did better in Russia you still be there.
That's a different issue. But FYI, I am not "anyone" in the Philippines, even in the go go bars. I have a different vibe. Bar girls tend to treat me better than most other foreign guys there cause I have a charming kind sweet side that resonates with them. Many like it and find it refreshing. So they give me more affection and connect better with me than with most other guys there. So no, even in the bars, I am not treated like every guy. You did not take that into account.

But either way, you miss the point of this thread, just like Seeker did. Let me repeat to you what I said to him:

I'm sorry but you miss the whole point of this thread. It's not about me looking younger or even better. It's about me looking more VIBRANT, RADIANT and HAPPIER because I'm around girls that value and appreciate me, in a culture where a man has CHOICES and with females that have a PRO-MALE attitude.

Look at the photos in the OP and read what I wrote again, so you get what I mean. You seem to have lost the plot and used this as an opportunity to take cheap shots at me, instead of reading what I'm saying here. The photos speak volumes.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Countries with good vibes like Russia, make me feel very strong and confident. See what I mean at the music video of me below in Russia. As you can see, in that music video of me, set to the song "Le Disko", my face and body language look very strong, confident, happy, vibrant and free. You will NEVER see me look like that in Taiwan or America, no way. This speaks volumes that vibes and location are everything.

http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php#MusicVideos

In addition, if you look at my photos in the Philippines vs. in Taiwan, you will also see that I look a lot more happy, free and vibrant in the Philippines, like I can be myself whereas in Taiwan I cannot.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:Rock,
Doesn't my face also look vibrant in these photos of me in Angeles City? lol

Notice the HAPPY LOOK on my face. These pictures speaks volumes, more than any words can. You all can ask Rock, he will tell you that at least I look happier there than in the US. A man feels appreciated and valued there as well, not just for his money, but there is a general feeling of being valued and needed there.

Look at this. How can a guy not be happy when smothered by these three? lol

Interesting to see how you downgraded from willing women to ones you've got to pay over the years. While there is nothing wrong with celebrating your past, a man should be able to look himself in the mirror and feel as if he's moved in a positive direction in the last decade. Do you feel as if you have truly moved forward as an individual, or are you floundering?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Why did you ever leave Russia again, Winston?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

HouseMD wrote: Interesting to see how you downgraded from willing women to ones you've got to pay over the years. While there is nothing wrong with celebrating your past, a man should be able to look himself in the mirror and feel as if he's moved in a positive direction in the last decade. Do you feel as if you have truly moved forward as an individual, or are you floundering?
Good job at replacing Marcos with the self-aggrandazing, 'holier than thou' junk. There's extra coals for you too next to Adama :twisted:

@winston
How many horizontally striped polos do you own? Geez
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock,
Countries with good vibes like Russia, make me feel very strong and confident. See what I mean at the music video of me below in Russia. As you can see, in that music video of me, set to the song "Le Disko", my face and body language look very strong, confident, happy, vibrant and free. You will NEVER see me look like that in Taiwan or America, no way. This speaks volumes that vibes and location are everything.

http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php#MusicVideos

In addition, if you look at my photos in the Philippines vs. in Taiwan, you will also see that I look a lot more happy, free and vibrant in the Philippines, like I can be myself whereas in Taiwan I cannot.
What about that crazy raunchy dancing you did with Ling Ling on the dance floor at a Taichung club? We got lots of photos of that in the archives here and you look pretty alive there lol.

Will you be coming back to Phils. after you get the analysis of your sleep tests there? It's good you did it in Taiwan because in case they tell you that any expensive equipment is procedures are needed, it will be pretty much subsidized for you there in Taiwan. Not so here in Philippines.