Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos in Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote: In 2005, yes, I felt like I had too much of Mother Russia. But now I miss it. You know how it is. You can get tired of any place but if you leave it, you will miss it. That's life. Stop looking for ways to condemn everyone man. HouseMD too. I'm not going to bother replying to his dumb post because it's just dumb rhetorical questions.

I don't care about other people's judgments. For me the BOTTOM LINE is that in Russia or Philippines, I feel much more happy, alive, vibrant, confident, free, warm, accepted, relaxed, open, positive, etc. than in stuck up, antisocial countries like the US or Taiwan. That's all that matters. Feeling good about yourself is VERY VERY important. That's my main point.

I told you, Russian women and Filipino women have their pros and cons. They've been listed many times in other threads. I do not prefer one over the other. They are both great, but of course it's easier to get sex in the Philippines. But the Russian women have higher IQ's and are more educated.
I don't care what you do, Winston. Why would I condemn you? I can't condemn you. That is not within my power, as I am just a man. Stop being weirded out. It was just a question. What's the matter with you? If I wanted to judge you, I would just spit it out without beating around the bush. Also I am not the one who cares if you went from free whores to paid whores. I've never mentioned that to you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The problem with Winston is, he has mistaken white race to be some sort of messiah for liberal attitude, freedom of speech and open mindedness...Its time for Winston to FAKE it like Ralph Smart...and have 700k followers... :D

I'm disappointed with White Race as they turned out to be nothing more the Asian Race Version 2.0 :lol: but with more finesse.

If Winston does not show his negative life, he will be popular...Most humans are sheeps...They love gurus, teachers and preachers who fake it and show ONLY ONE EMOTION ALL THE TIME...Its freaking impossible for a human in this BODY to not have a bad day ever...Have you seen Ralph Smart ever saying..I don't feel good today...

Olsteen, PUAs, Dr. Phill, many gurus in India, China, etc etc...They are happy all the time with millions of followers..It will take Winston to just say all the time he is doing great with Women, Health, Money, and he too would have legions of followers and jewtube will not take down his videos.

ITS GUARANTEED...10, 20, 30, 40 years from now..Winston will be still around while folks like Ralph Smart will disappear. I don't like Indian women but after some time I start liking them...its due to DNA compatibility..If you have too much of one thing you get bored and then after sometime you come back for it...

Sleep Issue, Body Issue of Winston will make sure...He will be around lot longer than people with PERFECT LIFE...aka FAKES...

Real LIFE IS CONFUSING... LIFE WOULD BE A MESS for people who are REAL...Authentic as they face all FORMS of EMOTIONS.

--------------

I'm now starting to believe..WHITE RACE is the problem for Winston Illness... :lol: As he has documented his life in America around white race...It looks like White Race allows Winston to GROW FEW MILES and then They try hard to pull him down..He seems to go backward and forward due to pulling by White Race as he interacts with them a lot...BUT Asian races are worse, Indians I know do this a lot and his experience in Taiwan is not good either...They pull you down, the moment you feel better...

Its some sort of dark energy that is possessing humans which does not allow new souls to find a steady ground on earth. I'm researching further on this...There is a constant battle, confrontation for new arrivals on earth.

If Winston stays away from white race for few years...as he has done with Taiwanese...We would have more data to analyse....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Check this out. Apparently Russia is still a dating paradise in 2014 for asian guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkQStiHJBw8
Nick Chung
I felt the same way when I went to Russia in'14. People were much more genuine and the women were much more friendly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In another thread, I posted this to chanta76, who asked me why I like and recommend Russia if Russian women aren't attracted to Asian men. Since I'm tired of receiving this question, I'm going to paste it below so I don't have to answer it anymore. This also addresses the question of "Why do you like Russia if you didn't get much sex there?" too, which guys like Rock used to ask a lot but no longer anymore.
chanta76 wrote:Winston,

Would you make up your mind with russia. In other threads you say tall stocky white guys are what russian girls are looking for and you still have this thread?

You also have a long thread stating that asian guy and white girls are not compatible but you still market your russian trips and pictures. Isn't that misleading?
Or maybe its just you that russian or white girls dont want.
I already told you many times. Russian women like me SOCIALLY but not ROMANTICALLY. They like meeting me and talking to me and having dinner with me (at my expense of course) and they are happy to show me around as my free tour guide. I don't get much sex from them, unless they are desperate and I give them money maybe, or they are mediocre looking and don't mind Asians. But I am never dateless in Russia. I always have female company. I just don't get sex. Not ideal, but hey it's better than what I get in America which is nothing.

Plus I have CHEMISTRY AND SYNERGY in Russia. My personality is very authentic and my soul is rich and deep. That FITS in with Russian culture and environment because the people are authentic with rich souls too (compared to Americans and Taiwanese relatively speaking). Thus I have a natural smooth connection with them that makes me FEEL MORE FREE. I am pessimistic and real as well, like Russian character is. So we have a bond that you can't understand unless you see me interact with them. I feed on ENERGY there, which makes me feel strong and ALIVE, because I have some synergy and chemistry there with the culture and environment, which I do not have in America or Taiwan. I am also very direct and honest too, which fits in with Russia and China and is appreciated there. Thus I can BE MYSELF there. Being able to BE YOURSELF is the highest form of freedom there is.

Also, Russia is special in that my HA awakening and discovery took place there. It was where I was awakened and born again and received my passion and calling and destiny to start this HA movement.

So yeah I don't get sex much in Russia, but I liked it for other reasons. At least I'm never lonely there. And the energy and vibe there make me strong, not weak, which you can see in my photos in Russia.

However, that doesn't mean I have zero chance of getting sex or girlfriends in Russia. I've had a few girlfriends there, such as Alina from Yoshkar-Ola who liked my vibe and personality, and some sex too, albeit infrequently. It's just that my relationships there tend to be with plain or less attractive girls that aren't my type, and I have a smaller pool of women to choose from. Yes some Russian women do like Asian men, it's not zero. So I do have women interested in me there who do like Asian men. Not a lot of women, but some. So my dating chances there aren't zero like in the US. They are simply less than what a big strong white man would get. Still it's much better than what I get in the US. Plus I like the vibe there and my social interactions there are much more natural and meaningful than in the US.

Do you understand now? Do you see the big picture now? Do I need to explain all this again?

Even Yick probably understands what I mean here. So why don't you? You always ask this and then forget my answers and ask again.

Look at it this way: If 99 out of 100 girls in Russia aren't attracted to me romantically or sexually, and maybe 1 out of 100 are, then that's still A LOT of girls to choose from. In a country of millions, 1 out of 100, or 1 percent, still adds up to a lot of women who could potentially date me and kiss me and hold hands at least. I did get a lot of kisses in Russia, more than I did sex, because if a Russian girl likes my personality and finds me a little charming, they won't mind kissing or holding hands, but won't go all the way. So you see, even 1 out of 100 is still A LOT better than 0 out of 100. It's less than 2 or more out of 100 but still better than nothing. Because 1 out of 100 adds up to a LOT of women, whereas 0 out of 100 adds up to zero. In fact, I think most men would be happy if 1 out of 100 women liked them or gave them a chance.

Do you see the big picture now? Does that make sense?

By the way, although Russian women and their culture idolizes big strong macho men, it also respects and admirers men with deep rich souls like writers and philosophers too, such as Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Pushkin, etc. The Russian soul may be strong, but it's also deep and rich too, so deep guys with rich souls are respected there and vibe well too. So deep type of guys with rich souls like me can be admired and liked there too, once we are known and understood. In contrast, a deep soul type is alienated in America and does not receive any admiration or appreciation. In America's fake culture, a deep soul is like a fish out of water.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Me and Elena in Yoshkar-Ola.

Btw, here is a video of me and Elena in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia. Notice how vibrant and excited my face looks and my voice sounds. lol

Also, here is me in Cherepovets, Russia, having fun and laughing with two girls and a guy.

I've never experienced such a free flowing natural vibe in America or Taiwan. NEVER.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New! I just made this video slide show of me and girls in Russia, Latvia and Lithuania using my phones media program. Notice the girls FACES, SMILES, WINKS, and EXPRESSIONS. So open, relaxed and approachable huh? You will NEVER see that in America or Taiwan. It's a world of difference. This just goes to show that in the FSU, you dont have to try to be something you're not to meet and date girls. You can just BE YOURSELF! Thats the most liberating thing and the biggest FREEDOM, yet the most taboo secret in America as well. Not even the alternative media or Art Bell will touch this or compare. Also, doesn't my face look happy and excited in these photos, and don't these girls look fearless? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This great quote from Joseph Campbell, the greatest mythology teacher of all time who inspired George Lucas to create Star Wars, describes my experience of feeling a lot more ALIVE in Russia very well, and sums up the reason for HA too!

The full version of the quote is:

“People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. ... I think that what we're seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances with our own innermost being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.” - Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth (PBS Interview with Bill Moyers)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock, this summary of the stages of the hero's journey below definitely applies to my Russia adventures. Thus they were in fact meaningful, significant, and transformative. Therefore, Scott Mallon (AnAmericaninBangkok) was definitely WRONG and an IDIOT for saying that they were meaningless and pointless. And since you are in touch with him, and he prefers to talk to you rather than me, you should tell him that. He's not an intellectual when it comes to these matters and assumes no one else is too. Thus he's super arrogant and narrow minded. No wonder he's in Asia. Westerners who are attracted to Asia tend to be narrow minded types. No offense. Broad minded types like me tend to prefer Europe.

Video description

This quick summary of The Heroes Journey (Original concept by by Joseph Campbell) is based on the Christopher Vogler adaption of the hero's 12 stages:

1. Ordinary World
2. Call To Adventure
3. Refusal Of The Call
4. Meeting The Mentor
5. Crossing The First Threshold
6. Tests, Allies, Enemies
7. Approach To The Inmost Cave
8. Ordeal
9. Reward
10. The Road Back
11. Resurrection
12. Return With The Elixer

This monomyth / mythology is an epic path to self-discovery, facing your fears, and living your life's purpose.

A Hero With A Thousand Faces Audiobook: https://goo.gl/Qsd1MD
(Physical Book Copy): https://goo.gl/f9e7Jh

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos in Russia?

Post by momopi »

Years ago I quoted a Taiwanese friend who described people’s preferred lifestyle as grass, tree, and cloud. I suddenly remembered this because the friend called me to ask legal advice last week — she had IPL laser treatment and they gave her face second degree burns. Likely incorrect laser setting.

Winston indicated back then that he wanted to live as cloud. But his actual lifestyle doesn’t match. My opinion is that he doesn’t seem to want or be capable of handling the wind speed and turbulence of being a cloud. Thus he frequently end up living like grass and complains about it, while days, weeks, months, years pass him by.

My suggestion is that if any of you want to experience Europe, you should just fly there and visit instead of wasting your time reading or talking about it. Certainly not Winston’s 15+ year old trips to Russia.

For those in the IT industry, EPAM is a global IT provider owned by couple guys from Belarus with ~26,000 employees world wide. They hire girls from Ukraine and send them to work abroad — we have a few here at the California office. They do hire domestically but usually contract only. If you seek employment with them you might meet some East Euro coworkers/women. Just don’t expect long term job security from a consultant company.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Something about Russia i just realized that blew my mind! Applies to Philippines somewhat too, and Eastern Europe of course. I told rock about it. See below. I cant believe i didnt realize this before!

[8/19, 1:22 AM] Winston: Btw rock. I realized something important and mind blowing.....

[8/19, 1:23 AM] Winston: I can't believe i didnt realize this before.

[8/19, 1:26 AM] Winston: Anyway. This is important and life changing.....

[8/19, 1:49 AM] Winston: The reason i felt so alive and ecstatic in Russia, like i was on a higher consciousness plane, and every moment was like a scene in a favorite movie, was not just because the girls were so open and approachable and flirtatious and easy to talk to. Theres something else deeper. I realize it after being in Asia for so long.

You know how we are eccentric and oddballish and most of our friends are too? And you know how we noticed that Philippines tends to attract guys like us who are eccentric and goofy and abnormal and misfit? Perhaps because we feel accepted there and not judged there and the girls dont hold it against us or judge us for being eccentric?

Well thats true. But guess what? The Philippines isnt the only place that vibes with eccentrics and misfits and oddballs.

Russia does too! But even in a better way! You see the mainstream people there have a very deep eccentric streak in their soul and personality too! Its hard to explain but true! I swear!

When i recall the hundreds of interactions with Russian women and men, i notice and realize this now. And im surprised i didnt realize it before! Its so blatantly obvious!

Thats why i felt so alive and in my element in Russia. It wasnt because girls were friendlier or more open and curious. It was because for the first time in my life i felt i connected with the MAINSTREAM! And that was very liberating and validating in a way that words cannot describe! Thats why every moment felt alive and meaningful. Thats why Russia felt so magical to me for some reason. Now i understand why!

This is good news for you too Rock! Because it means that when u meet a rock type girl in Russia, shes not gonna be like Yan - prim and proper and square and serious and unplayful. No way. Guaranteed. Shes going to be like you and me and david pearl and michael and ladislav, etc.

In fact no female i ever saw in Russia was prim and proper or too square or serious. They all had an eccentric streak deep within, even if they look normal and innocent or goody two shoes.

In contrast you never see eccentric women in asia. They are all simple and practical and serious. Never playful or eccentric. Some of the filipino bar girls act playful and eccentric. But never NE asian. No way. Asians tend to be copycat and square and highly conformist. You dont see oddballs or eccentrics in asia.

That's why when frank keeps asking me for deep observations about thailand, i have none. Because thais arent deep or complex like russians and are not eccentric. They do not have deep souls or struggle with the meaning of existence either. They are reserved, polite, practical, and give good service and can be cheerful and humble. But theres nothing deep about them to write essays about. That's why franks expectations are odd and dont make sense. Lol

So you see, after having seen so many asians during the past decade, i realize this now clearly. The eccentricity in Russia much more closely matches ours. Thats why i vibe there so well. I feel like the mainstream people in russia and i are on the same rhythm and vibe. Its hard to explain. If you go there for a few months you may finally understand what i mean. They do have an eccentric streak at the root of their soul. In total contrast to chinese and taiwanese. Thats what makes Russia kind of magical. Because eccentric oddballs like us feel like we connect with the mainstream. Its so psychologically liberating and makes my soul feel so alive!

And now i understand why too! I cant believe i didnt realize this earlier!

Imagine meeting a rock type who is eccentric like us and on the same wavelength. Not square or politically correct or too proper. Thats a level of connection you can never get in Asia! Think about it!

Im gonna post this on the forum too of course.

So yes both Philippines and Russia are good for misfits and eccentrics. But Russia in a deeper way because the mainstream people there have a deep eccentric streak at the center of their soul too.

If you dont believe me you can ask ladislav. He knows Russian people and soul very well and probably understands what i mean.

[8/19, 2:02 AM] Winston: Women being truly eccentric is something you'll never see in America or Asia. Seriously. Lol.

[8/19, 2:03 AM] Winston: The eccentricity there is unique. U gotta go there and spend some time and you'll understand. It makes u feel like ur part of the mainstream. Very liberating. Nothing compares.

[8/19, 2:12 AM] Winston: But in my old videos u could see the russian people had an eccentric streak in their character and soul right? Its obvious from the videos.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

[8/19, 2:38 AM] Winston: Ladislav. Have you noticed what i said about russians? That they have an eccentric streak deep down that americans and asians dont?

[8/19, 3:09 AM] Ladislav Philippines: Russia is goofy but its got political and visa problems and a cruel underbelly that the PH does not have.

Winston:

Yeah true. But you understand what i mean right? The core of the russian soul is goofy and eccentric. Its not as rigid and conformist and robotic and drone/clone like, as americans and asians are. Right? Have u noticed this too? Its true in eastern europe as well.

Likewise, being goofy and eccentric also vibes in Philippines culture too, as long as you are with the peasant class.

Im talking about a certain chemistry in Russia, eastern europe and Philippines that vibes with eccentric types and doesnt hate them or condemn them or ostracize them.

You know what i mean ladislav? Think about it for a moment.

This is something deep and rhythmic and energetic. Its not something that left brain logic materialistic practical types like rock can understand or feel.

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Regarding the original post and notes I skimmed. Yes of course you'll feel better being appriecated for who you are, and having social contact, being appreciated for people who's attention you want, especially from girls, it's almost taboo to say that (guys who say they're happy but are outwardly miserable are not happy). Again, we have our own needs, that's what needs to be respected, some of us have a greater need for attention than others. I certainly need to be acknowledged and appreciated especially with girls (lack of which if making me want to drink, you're not allowed to admit that but most people will ignore the OP and home-in on this & make themselves look big & deny they have the same desire because those people who do so are scared).

About Russians. The ones I've met certainly seem much more humble, polite and graceful than working class English people. There was one girl I met in 2013 in France. I didn't message her for 4 weeks after returning (because I found my environment depressing, made me reclusive), when I did BANG! She replied straight away, we were in conversation regularly throughout the autumn and winter of that year and the next. Would that happen with an English or American? No way.
mattyman
Junior Poster

At least Winston recognises degree of loneliness/satisfaction.

Post by mattyman »

Another thing Winston, you recognize DEGREE. Yes, you acknowledge no-where is perfect for dating but at least you get to mix socially with the sorts of girls you want to even if you don't get sex. That beats nothing at all; zero, silch, nada right? A better social life is a reason in itself. A BETTER SOCIAL LIFE makes you FEEL BETTER which in turn MAKES YOU MORE ATTRACTIVE. One flaw of individualism is to blame individuals and ignore their wider circumstances. Take on board what I've said.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Message to Rock that I'd like you all to hear too:

Rock,
I showed my parents recent videos from Russia of people walking around Moscow and st. Petersburg while filming. And my parents noticed that the people walking aren't in a rush like the people in Asia. They look more relaxed like they dont live to work. Lol

Also I noticed the women look fairly approachable like if u called out to them or said "excuse me miss" they'd stop and talk to u. I dont know if u can tell on video but body language says a lot about approachability.

I also saw a video walking tour of Vladivostok too and it looked nice and quiet and modern. I thought it would look primitive and run down and dangerous and sketchy. But it wasnt at all. Looked like a quiet town and harbor. Not crowded like Asian towns are.

So I guess that means its safe for us to go to Vladivostok if u want. Its not that far right? We could have fun cold approaching and visiting bars and cafes at night while approaching girls like i did before. I'm willing to bet the girls there are at least semi approachable.

What do u think? Is Vladivostok isolated or are there other towns nearby too? I should ask ladislav.

I'll also show you the new videos of walking tours around Russia so u can see what i mean.

https://www..youtube.com/results?search_query=walking+tour+vladivostok

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... our+russia

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... our+moscow

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... petersburg

If you don't believe me you can ask Ladislav. He will understand and know what I mean since he knows that Russia has a totally different vibe than America or Asia. I'm sure Michael will believe me too. I never lie about my feelings. Those videos around Moscow Red Square brought back some good memories rock. And they also reminded me of something.

Why is it that in Russia my self esteem and confidence shoot through the roof. But in Taiwan and America my self esteem and confidence get shot down to shit, to below the ground? How can location make such a gigantic difference in confidence and self esteem? Why does the media and alternative media and self help industry never ever talk about this and wont let me talk about it either? I know in the past you dismissed me when i said that but i swear to god its true and will put my hand on the bible and swear it. So why dont u believe me? Why do u discount it?

Do you notice Rock that your self esteem and confidence vary a lot from place to place? Or is it the same everywhere u go?

Why is my self esteem and confidence in Russia much much higher than it is in Taiwan or America? I swear to God its true. Why do i feel much more comfortable in Russia that i become much more extroverted there? Whereas in America or Taiwan i feel i have to be introverted because i have no choice and cannot be myself?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@hypermak,

Question for you. You see all the photos and videos posted above in this thread. You can see that in Russia I look very VIBRANT and ALIVE and ENERGIZED. Right?

If so, then you must understand me when I explain that when I first arrived in Russia in 2002, right away I noticed that it had a VERY SOULFUL energy that America lacked, which is not noticeable if you never leave America, only when you arrive in Russia do you understand what I mean. It's hard to put into words and is very SURREAL, almost like heaven, like being in a different universe or matrix. FOR REAL! I'm sure you've had experiences that can't be put into words right? Are you a passionate man or a robot? lol

Anyway, the point is, this SOULFUL ENERGY I experienced right away on my first day in Russia was something that my SOUL could FEED off of, and which ENERGIZED my soul and confidence/self-esteem in a way that I never experienced before. The experience is beyond words and priceless of course.

So anyway, the point is, if I felt that way in Russia, I imagine that I would experience the same PARTIALLY at least in much of Europe as well. Do you see what I mean? Maybe not as much, but PARTIALLY at least.

If I'm right, isn't that a GOOD thing? Or a GREAT thing? Isn't it a major significant factor? Why do you never seem to take that into account when you talk about Europe? For me it's a major factor of course. Maybe you can't relate. But you should try to understand at least, if you can't empathize right? You are an intellectual right? So sure you can understand intellectually at least right? If so, then mentally you can agree that this is a major factor, even if you can't relate or you never experienced the same, right?

Thanks.