Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:48 am

droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Interesting to see how you downgraded from willing women to ones you've got to pay over the years. While there is nothing wrong with celebrating your past, a man should be able to look himself in the mirror and feel as if he's moved in a positive direction in the last decade. Do you feel as if you have truly moved forward as an individual, or are you floundering?


Good job at replacing Marcos with the self-aggrandazing, 'holier than thou' junk. There's extra coals for you too next to Adama :twisted:



Droid, like I care what you men do with your bodies. Have I ever said to you, "Droid, you're in fornication"?

Have I said to you or Winston or anyone else that you shouldn't have intercourse w/ hookers?

Bro, you've got a serious problem in that you think I was trying to enforce the law here. I was not trying to enforce the law. You men know the minimum and are in open disobedience. You know that. I don't need to say it.

All I say, for the most part, is that if you want to avoid hell, you need to believe in Christ by faith alone, and then you're eternally secure because He imputes His righteousness onto us for simply believing. That's a free gift and you don't need to keep the law to be saved. That is pretty much all I've ever said. I've tried to avoid making judgments based upon the law for the members here.

You can't distinguish between keeping the law and believing on the Lord for salvation. It sounds like you'll just miss out on heaven simply because you want to break the law, which means you've chosen breaking the law over getting saved. For that person, it means they love sin more than they love God. That person condemns him or herself. Not me.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Rock » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:11 am

HouseMD wrote:Interesting to see how you downgraded from willing women to ones you've got to pay over the years. While there is nothing wrong with celebrating your past, a man should be able to look himself in the mirror and feel as if he's moved in a positive direction in the last decade. Do you feel as if you have truly moved forward as an individual, or are you floundering?


Kinda hard to do that tho when you see all the added lines and fat from a decade of aging lol. It's par for the course for a single guy to move more into p4p and sugar daddying as he goes from looking like a young adult to middle aged to elderly.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby droid » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Interesting to see how you downgraded from willing women to ones you've got to pay over the years. While there is nothing wrong with celebrating your past, a man should be able to look himself in the mirror and feel as if he's moved in a positive direction in the last decade. Do you feel as if you have truly moved forward as an individual, or are you floundering?


Good job at replacing Marcos with the self-aggrandazing, 'holier than thou' junk. There's extra coals for you too next to Adama :twisted:



Droid, like I care what you men do with your bodies. Have I ever said to you, "Droid, you're in fornication"?

Have I said to you or Winston or anyone else that you shouldn't have intercourse w/ hookers?

Bro, you've got a serious problem in that you think I was trying to enforce the law here. I was not trying to enforce the law. You men know the minimum and are in open disobedience. You know that. I don't need to say it.

All I say, for the most part, is that if you want to avoid hell, you need to believe in Christ by faith alone, and then you're eternally secure because He imputes His righteousness onto us for simply believing. That's a free gift and you don't need to keep the law to be saved. That is pretty much all I've ever said. I've tried to avoid making judgments based upon the law for the members here.

You can't distinguish between keeping the law and believing on the Lord for salvation. It sounds like you'll just miss out on heaven simply because you want to break the law, which means you've chosen breaking the law over getting saved. For that person, it means they love sin more than they love God. That person condemns him or herself. Not me.


I wasn't referring to your input on this thread, just recalling your behavior from the other thread the other day. I should've been more clear.

As far as faith-alone, it sounds too convenient. Just act as one pleases, and then at the end say "oh lord" so we can have our cake and eat it? I don't know.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby droid » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Duplicate post
Last edited by droid on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:28 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
droid wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Interesting to see how you downgraded from willing women to ones you've got to pay over the years. While there is nothing wrong with celebrating your past, a man should be able to look himself in the mirror and feel as if he's moved in a positive direction in the last decade. Do you feel as if you have truly moved forward as an individual, or are you floundering?


Good job at replacing Marcos with the self-aggrandazing, 'holier than thou' junk. There's extra coals for you too next to Adama :twisted:



Droid, like I care what you men do with your bodies. Have I ever said to you, "Droid, you're in fornication"?

Have I said to you or Winston or anyone else that you shouldn't have intercourse w/ hookers?

Bro, you've got a serious problem in that you think I was trying to enforce the law here. I was not trying to enforce the law. You men know the minimum and are in open disobedience. You know that. I don't need to say it.

All I say, for the most part, is that if you want to avoid hell, you need to believe in Christ by faith alone, and then you're eternally secure because He imputes His righteousness onto us for simply believing. That's a free gift and you don't need to keep the law to be saved. That is pretty much all I've ever said. I've tried to avoid making judgments based upon the law for the members here.

You can't distinguish between keeping the law and believing on the Lord for salvation. It sounds like you'll just miss out on heaven simply because you want to break the law, which means you've chosen breaking the law over getting saved. For that person, it means they love sin more than they love God. That person condemns him or herself. Not me.


I wasn't referring to your input on this thread, just recalling your behavior from the other thread the other day. I should've been more clear.

As far as faith-alone, it sounds too convenient. Just act as one pleases, and then at the end say "oh lord" so we can have our cake and eat it? I don't know.


It's by faith alone because it is a free gift. He wants everyone to go to heaven. It's your choice. It's as easy as walking through a door, or taking a sip of water. It is that easy. If you die and go to hell, it is your fault. Yes, convenient because HE LOVES US. And to be honest, since we are not God ourselves, we can't keep the law. We should try, but it's impossible. Therefore it is by faith, because no one can keep the whole law. Any single sin is enough for condemnation. And everyone has sinned.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Psalm 89
30 If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
31 If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
32 Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
33 Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.
34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.


John 6:37
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.


Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Titus 3
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Do you get it now, Droid? You should.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Adama wrote:Why did you ever leave Russia again, Winston?


I already answered that hundreds of times. I had been there 3 times and it was time to try somewhere else for a change. I was curious about the Philippines too since people online have raved so much about it.

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock,
Countries with good vibes like Russia, make me feel very strong and confident. See what I mean at the music video of me below in Russia. As you can see, in that music video of me, set to the song "Le Disko", my face and body language look very strong, confident, happy, vibrant and free. You will NEVER see me look like that in Taiwan or America, no way. This speaks volumes that vibes and location are everything.

http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php#MusicVideos

In addition, if you look at my photos in the Philippines vs. in Taiwan, you will also see that I look a lot more happy, free and vibrant in the Philippines, like I can be myself whereas in Taiwan I cannot.


What about that crazy raunchy dancing you did with Ling Ling on the dance floor at a Taichung club? We got lots of photos of that in the archives here and you look pretty alive there lol.

Will you be coming back to Phils. after you get the analysis of your sleep tests there? It's good you did it in Taiwan because in case they tell you that any expensive equipment is procedures are needed, it will be pretty much subsidized for you there in Taiwan. Not so here in Philippines.


LOL. There's no comparison with that. You posted those photos of me dancing with Ling Ling. It was clear I wasn't into it. She forced me into that. I wasn't into her that much either. You can see it in those photos.

My tests at the sleep lab are already done. But the results won't be available until September 21. I can't wait that long to get them and have to go back to Taipei again. I don't want to bother my parents to go to Taipei again either. Can you go get the results next time you're in Taipei?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby droid » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:53 pm

Why is that God so self-centerd as to only require you to believe he exists, isn't that a little bit egotistical? what's the point of that?
Why not just welcome you upstairs without needing to get validated like that? Is there an explanation? Again, no bible expert here
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:55 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Why did you ever leave Russia again, Winston?


I already answered that hundreds of times. I had been there 3 times and it was time to try somewhere else for a change. I was curious about the Philippines too since people online have raved so much about it.


So too much of mother Russia then, eh? Forgive me, if I have not read or remembered the hundreds of other times you've written it.

Which one do you prefer for women?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:02 pm

droid wrote:Why is that God so self-centerd as to only require you to believe he exists, isn't that a little bit egotistical? what's the point of that?
Why not just welcome you upstairs without needing to get validated like that? Is there an explanation? Again, no bible expert here


It sounds like you're searching because you don't want to believe. Believing is simple. Why would someone question why God wants them to believe in Him when it is easy to believe? As I said, it is as easy as walking through a door, or taking a sip of water.

Earlier you wrote a comment about the convenience of going to heaven by faith alone. Now you question whether or not a person should believe? You already described it as convenient, yet you refuse. Questioning the reasoning behind God's intent is easier for you than believing. That already tells me everything I need to know, but I will say this anyway.

Every person has a measure of faith. Some want to put their faith in themselves and their own abilities, such as by being a good person, which is keeping the law, and is self-righteousness, and also means they believe they can redeem themselves (which is also openly Satanic doctrine [that we can each redeem ourselves], although they don't usually know that). This also includes things such as karma, which is the same as keeping the law, just they're not sure who the Law Giver is. Some others put their faith in evolution and the Big Bang.

Every man has a measure of faith. God wants us to put our faith in His Son. Why? Because that is how He has decided to redeem us. Faith is the evidence of the unseen, and if you want to receive everlasting life from God, you have to believe that He exists and that He rewards those who diligently seek Him.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.


You've been drawn by God and refused His call.

By the way, He has every right to be "egotistical". He wants all the glory. In return for you giving Him glory, He will in turn give you glory. And the glory which you receive from God is greater than the glory He requires from you, and it is greater than the glory you'd claim for yourself.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Winston » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Why did you ever leave Russia again, Winston?


I already answered that hundreds of times. I had been there 3 times and it was time to try somewhere else for a change. I was curious about the Philippines too since people online have raved so much about it.


So too much of mother Russia then, eh? Forgive me, if I have not read or remembered the hundreds of other times you've written it.

Which one do you prefer for women?


In 2005, yes, I felt like I had too much of Mother Russia. But now I miss it. You know how it is. You can get tired of any place but if you leave it, you will miss it. That's life. Stop looking for ways to condemn everyone man. HouseMD too. I'm not going to bother replying to his dumb post because it's just dumb rhetorical questions.

I don't care about other people's judgments. For me the BOTTOM LINE is that in Russia or Philippines, I feel much more happy, alive, vibrant, confident, free, warm, accepted, relaxed, open, positive, etc. than in stuck up, antisocial countries like the US or Taiwan. That's all that matters. Feeling good about yourself is VERY VERY important. That's my main point.

I told you, Russian women and Filipino women have their pros and cons. They've been listed many times in other threads. I do not prefer one over the other. They are both great, but of course it's easier to get sex in the Philippines. But the Russian women have higher IQ's and are more educated.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby droid » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Adama wrote:...

While I disagree with the circular thinking there, I appreciate not bolding and ovesizing text this time.
The problem here with your posts is that you try to appear logical in an non-logical, irrational matter -and I'm not using the word irrational in an insulting way.
As per your definition, no matter what you say here, each man will encounter his path.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:13 pm

As for your sin, He will stop your sin through punishment of your body when He is ready to put a stop to whatever it is you do which He hates.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Adama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:15 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:...

While I disagree with the circular thinking there, I appreciate not bolding and ovesizing text this time.
The problem here with your posts is that you try to appear logical in an non-logical, irrational matter -and I'm not using the word irrational in an insulting way.
As per your definition, no matter what you say here, each man will encounter his path.


It seems irrational because you're faithless.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby Rock » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Why did you ever leave Russia again, Winston?


I already answered that hundreds of times. I had been there 3 times and it was time to try somewhere else for a change. I was curious about the Philippines too since people online have raved so much about it.

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock,
Countries with good vibes like Russia, make me feel very strong and confident. See what I mean at the music video of me below in Russia. As you can see, in that music video of me, set to the song "Le Disko", my face and body language look very strong, confident, happy, vibrant and free. You will NEVER see me look like that in Taiwan or America, no way. This speaks volumes that vibes and location are everything.

http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php#MusicVideos

In addition, if you look at my photos in the Philippines vs. in Taiwan, you will also see that I look a lot more happy, free and vibrant in the Philippines, like I can be myself whereas in Taiwan I cannot.


What about that crazy raunchy dancing you did with Ling Ling on the dance floor at a Taichung club? We got lots of photos of that in the archives here and you look pretty alive there lol.

Will you be coming back to Phils. after you get the analysis of your sleep tests there? It's good you did it in Taiwan because in case they tell you that any expensive equipment is procedures are needed, it will be pretty much subsidized for you there in Taiwan. Not so here in Philippines.


LOL. There's no comparison with that. You posted those photos of me dancing with Ling Ling. It was clear I wasn't into it. She forced me into that. I wasn't into her that much either. You can see it in those photos.

My tests at the sleep lab are already done. But the results won't be available until September 21. I can't wait that long to get them and have to go back to Taipei again. I don't want to bother my parents to go to Taipei again either. Can you go get the results next time you're in Taipei?


You've waited this long so you can wait another 9 days. This might be so important and critical to your future well being. Look at the big picture and stop imagining BS like demons and Murphy's Law. Time to be responsible for your own well being by taking concrete tangible steps in the direction of a much improved quality of life.

Depending on what the results indicate, you may need an expensive sleep device which they would give you at near free subsidized rates. If you leave now, you won't get that until you go back.

As for results, you can get them on phone I believe. Or just go to Taipei alone. You don't need your dad to go with you. Your language skills are good enough for that. I managed in Colombia and Brazil with my poor local language skills. Don't be lazy, take charge and bring yourself up. I bet your hero Joel Osteen would recommend that too lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos?

Postby HouseMD » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:
Winston wrote:
Adama wrote:Why did you ever leave Russia again, Winston?


I already answered that hundreds of times. I had been there 3 times and it was time to try somewhere else for a change. I was curious about the Philippines too since people online have raved so much about it.


So too much of mother Russia then, eh? Forgive me, if I have not read or remembered the hundreds of other times you've written it.

Which one do you prefer for women?


In 2005, yes, I felt like I had too much of Mother Russia. But now I miss it. You know how it is. You can get tired of any place but if you leave it, you will miss it. That's life. Stop looking for ways to condemn everyone man. HouseMD too. I'm not going to bother replying to his dumb post because it's just dumb rhetorical questions.

I don't care about other people's judgments. For me the BOTTOM LINE is that in Russia or Philippines, I feel much more happy, alive, vibrant, confident, free, warm, accepted, relaxed, open, positive, etc. than in stuck up, antisocial countries like the US or Taiwan. That's all that matters. Feeling good about yourself is VERY VERY important. That's my main point.

I told you, Russian women and Filipino women have their pros and cons. They've been listed many times in other threads. I do not prefer one over the other. They are both great, but of course it's easier to get sex in the Philippines. But the Russian women have higher IQ's and are more educated.

It was a legitimate question. Do you feel like you are moving forward or backward in your life, Winston? Would the you off ten years ago be proud of where you are, it was he better off? I'm not trying to tear you down, I'm asking if there is a way you could do better for yourself.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest